• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

Hybrid View

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,411 Times in 5,038 Posts

Default dzin4aans' trading journal

Hi everyone. Its that time Ive decided to start my trading journal too. I want to prove myself that I can be more consistent which Ive been lacking for quite some time..

Current account situation and monitoring -

So here is the plan:

Investment: 97 dollars

Risk: No more than 1 dollar per pip for now. its risky but way less risky than I ve been trading for past year or so, its already improvement

So minimum 97 pips

Target:
      I do not want to make any specific targets like exact number, but I want to end in nice profits over long term with this journal.

Time frames: 1h, 4h and daily timeframe analysis
      Trading analysis: Technical with fundamental outlook considered.

So off the way we got with the first setup I got a couple hours ago but wasnt able to report immediately:

Name:  gu go.png
Views: 589
Size:  45.6 KB
      my previous analysis on live discussion here was to be bearish and pursue that low but since we got a nice double bottom at around 1.4060 on 4 hour time frame, I am not bearish anymore and exited that previous order before it turned against me. It was still some very nice profits with total about 250 pips possible easily.

So regarding this setup, I took long at 1.4299, was just a bit too late to enter at 1.4280 and due to technical reasons was not able to set a pending buy order at 1.4270 so missed about 30 pips on that.

Why I took long, well that nice pin bar at EU session open was first indicator that its a worthy setup, secondly at the same time 4 hour time frame draws a similar pin bar and rejection at 1.42 which makes me thing there might be something that might push it higher.

I know that the entry is not the best unfortunately, risk is larger but that is why I took it with 1 dollar per pip so stop loss would be close to that low 1.42.

It might not be a easy winner but the value is there mainly due to that double bottom at 1.4065, this nice pin bar today and 4 h time frame pin bar today so all lines up for a move to 1.4500 that recent high where my take profit is.\

Will I set a break even for this trade? If its not realized before NFP on Friday, I might, but as we know, NFP can change things, I might look for a spike lower to re-enter long again but will monitor markets behavior closely at certain levels, mainly it behavior on 4h time frame.

Worst scenario: we get a strong pin bar against this move that might point to move lower, that will be a strong indication to leave that trade, but unless that happens, I feel confident of this setup.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,978 Times in 7,446 Posts

Wow, nice to see you starting your journal bro dzin4aans! Welcome to the Club, hahaha, just kidding! I see that you are aiming for accuracy, that is nice 'coz my accuracy sucks, maybe I can learn a thing from you. Keep updating your journal bro 'coz I will be visiting it regularly. Take care bro! And I wish you more profits for your trades!

3. The following 9 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2016), dzin4aans (03-30-2016), loveyo (08-21-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017), onome (12-27-2016), rabbu94 (08-01-2016), Robinmelodic (01-21-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Boss T is on a distinguished road Boss T's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We need to be consistent if we really want success here too, no matter how small our profits is once we are consistent with we are going to be really successful here, so knowledge and experience are the key to becoming what we want to be here too, we must put in a lot of effort to making it here.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Boss T for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-11-2016), NikitaBelle (09-14-2016), PhantomTrader79 (09-25-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,602 Times in 8,295 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Hi everyone. Its that time Ive decided to start my trading journal too. I want to prove myself that I can be more consistent which Ive been lacking for quite some time..

So here is the plan:

Investment: 97 dollars

Risk: No more than 1 dollar per pip for now. its risky but way less risky than I ve been trading for past year or so, its already improvement

So minimum 97 pips

Target:
      I do not want to make any specific targets like exact number, but I want to end in nice profits over long term with this journal.

Time frames: 1h, 4h and daily timeframe analysis
      Trading analysis: Technical with fundamental outlook considered.

So off the way we got with the first setup I got a couple hours ago but wasnt able to report immediately:

Attachment 62590
      my previous analysis on live discussion here was to be bearish and pursue that low but since we got a nice double bottom at around 1.4060 on 4 hour time frame, I am not bearish anymore and exited that previous order before it turned against me. It was still some very nice profits with total about 250 pips possible easily.

So regarding this setup, I took long at 1.4299, was just a bit too late to enter at 1.4280 and due to technical reasons was not able to set a pending buy order at 1.4270 so missed about 30 pips on that.

Why I took long, well that nice pin bar at EU session open was first indicator that its a worthy setup, secondly at the same time 4 hour time frame draws a similar pin bar and rejection at 1.42 which makes me thing there might be something that might push it higher.

I know that the entry is not the best unfortunately, risk is larger but that is why I took it with 1 dollar per pip so stop loss would be close to that low 1.42.

It might not be a easy winner but the value is there mainly due to that double bottom at 1.4065, this nice pin bar today and 4 h time frame pin bar today so all lines up for a move to 1.4500 that recent high where my take profit is.\

Will I set a break even for this trade? If its not realized before NFP on Friday, I might, but as we know, NFP can change things, I might look for a spike lower to re-enter long again but will monitor markets behavior closely at certain levels, mainly it behavior on 4h time frame.

Worst scenario: we get a strong pin bar against this move that might point to move lower, that will be a strong indication to leave that trade, but unless that happens, I feel confident of this setup.
      Finally, I've been waiting for this thread mate

GU? Nice. I've been looking at this pair too trying to read the market with more careful observation. Will you look at other pairs too?

No more than $1 per pips is too crazy for me especially on G/U as any mistake will be pretty costly lols but more power to you mate! Hopefully you'll grow the account into a hefty one

Cheers

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2016), dzin4aans (03-30-2016), loveyo (08-21-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017), NikitaBelle (03-30-2016), rabbu94 (08-01-2016), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,803 Times in 2,640 Posts

interesting, can you explain more how you decide what to trade? is it based on PA only or what is the deal really? did you go long on the break of those recent highs on the chart? do you have anything planned today?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2016), mowsumi (12-14-2017), shahidmehmopd (06-20-2018), Tarikul Islam (01-25-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,130 Times in 766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      interesting, can you explain more how you decide what to trade? is it based on PA only or what is the deal really? did you go long on the break of those recent highs on the chart? do you have anything planned today?
      Sometimes, I believe a strategy with fixed analysis and parameters do not stand a long time testing as all can testify from many strategies formed from default technical, which at first looked like holy grail systems but failed. What i think we should do is to work on the logic behind it personally.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,656 Times in 1,539 Posts

Really great to find another mod to start his trading journal. I think the more journal will be here motivated other traders will be in real trading. It is really nice that different people like to trade different things. So far NZDUSD from Nikita, GBPUSD from you, EURUSD from SM, JPY pairs from Alexander Tatsumaki and stock and index from nkhan2810. I think very soon this portion will be the hotspot of forum discussion.

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-30-2016), azmassi (04-06-2016), mowsumi (12-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-30-2016), rabbu94 (08-01-2016), shahidmehmopd (06-20-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mephistophilis is on a distinguished road mephistophilis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think consistency is a great wealth for everyone of us and if you want to give up in the forex market then you will become a failure and you will not be able to succeed in any business of the world because you will have this stigma that you could not succeed in the forex market so for the purpose of success in any business of the world you have to take it seriously and you have to be self consistent in the ups and downs.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to mephistophilis for this useful post.

adewale (06-14-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (06-14-2017), dzin4aans (06-13-2017), NikitaBelle (06-13-2017), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Pak12 will become famous soon enough Pak12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
      Really great to find another mod to start his trading journal. I think the more journal will be here motivated other traders will be in real trading. It is really nice that different people like to trade different things. So far NZDUSD from Nikita, GBPUSD from you, EURUSD from SM, JPY pairs from Alexander Tatsumaki and stock and index from nkhan2810. I think very soon this portion will be the hotspot of forum discussion.
      yes sir i agree interesting, can you explain more how you decide what to trade? is it based on PA only or what is the deal really? did you go long on the break of those recent highs on the chart? do you have anything planned today?

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Pak12 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-31-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,803 Times in 2,640 Posts

oh you mean it is not the hotspot already?

here is some of the action of my screens today. needing them shorts. so what to do? every reason to go short = grab it! the picture shows some of it.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

azmassi (04-06-2016), nkhan2810 (03-30-2016), Oriakhiebillz (08-30-2017), shahidmehmopd (06-20-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast