• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 207 of 341 FirstFirst ... 202 205 206 207 208 209 212 ... LastLast
    Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3407

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,607 Times in 743 Posts

Nice one from instaforex and mt5 forum because these guys are the reason why I am still In the business of trading, alot of information been shared on this forum has greatly contributed to making us learn and walk on the path of success, my success stories isn't complete without you guys.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2018), forexguy9 (02-13-2018), Unregistered (3)

3. ForexCopy
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

If we stop learning then we could not succeed in anything. Knowledge is the most powerful weapon of us in Market and without it we can't even survive for some time, Success and Profits are faraway from us in this situation.many traders maybe left this business after face losses but it's other successful trader's efforts that they are still here because they teach them how to be a successful trader.
      I'm learning many good things fron these Journals everyday and its helping me to improve my Trading.

5. The following 11 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Don'tStop (02-13-2018), dzin4aans (02-13-2018), eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Nice one from instaforex and mt5 forum because these guys are the reason why I am still In the business of trading, alot of information been shared on this forum has greatly contributed to making us learn and walk on the path of success, my success stories isn't complete without you guys.
      yes, we al are graetful to the mt5 forum and the instaforex broker. forex trading involves so much risk that funds are lost easily. most of us would have given up if not for the free capital we get each month from the forum and instaforex. also, we get our knowledge broadened as a result of the quality information on the forum.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2018), Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,994 Times in 1,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      yes, we al are graetful to the mt5 forum and the instaforex broker. forex trading involves so much risk that funds are lost easily. most of us would have given up if not for the free capital we get each month from the forum and instaforex. also, we get our knowledge broadened as a result of the quality information on the forum.
      Yes mate, many of us would be out of the forex business if not for the regular assistance that we get from instaforex and I pray that God will continue to bless them for this wonderful gesture that they have continued with, we as traders should try to be careful how we manage this money because if for instance we experienced a margin call, we know that we will need to wait for another whole month before another money can be given to us, so now I am very cautious how I pull the trigger, unlike before when I trade recklessly without any feeling that I might lose.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-13-2018), Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,770 Times in 5,184 Posts

Dear followers, I have deleted some of your posts because I have noticed you were talking about trading and money management and discipline which all belongs to general forex conversation section

So my trading, opened UJ short and GJ short, UJ short closed in profits:
      Name:  uj profits.png
Views: 31
Size:  2.5 KB

and I have closed it because i dont want to chase new lows for the moment. This also means I have opened GOLD, GU, EU shorts, GJ short is still holding.

Name:  open orders.png
Views: 23
Size:  7.9 KB
      I think potential is for all of them to fall, GJ is tricky and I locked it but for the other three pairs, they have risen a lot of pips in past 2 days and if they find resistance now, there is potential for new lows. I still think GU correction is not done but February also can be very tricky and it can also run higher over 1.40 too so caution. I am still thinking about stop loss levels.

About chart setups, I like to keep them in my analysis thread and post situation in my bonus account here on trading journals Those who really want to see my analysis will find my setups in my threads about bitcoin and other pairs in live trading discussion section I also give the links frequently here

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-13-2018), Junior1994 (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Street (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,267 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      Money can be lost easily and you and I need to be careful with the way we treat this bonus, our recklessly sometimes is costing us too much, I am thankful to instaforex for giving each and every one of us this wonderful gift, there are not many brokers in this industry that can offer this free service, now we can learn and at the same time get something for our stress I don't believe in failures, we cannot place our hopes in things that don't exist, but with instaforex, we have something that is very real.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2018), Junior1994 (02-14-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,650 Times in 1,095 Posts

I like your opened trades dear moderator, I can see that in the case of uj moving down, gj also had a fall, the correlation between them are positive sometimes and negative at other points, this gets me confused, I know that we should analyse each pair independently, but I find myself always thinking of these in terms of how they correlate, maybe I actually need to train my mind on that aspect of trading, I don't know if anyone else is facing this kind of challenges too, now that GBP USD is going up in a way, I will be too scared to sell GBP JPY. It's just my psychologically make up obviously.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,291 Times in 3,365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Dear followers, I have deleted some of your posts because I have noticed you were talking about trading and money management and discipline which all belongs to general forex conversation section

Attachment 74270

and I have closed it because i dont want to chase new lows for the moment. This also means I have opened GOLD, GU, EU shorts, GJ short is still holding.

Attachment 74271
      I think potential is for all of them to fall, GJ is tricky and I locked it but for the other three pairs, they have risen a lot of pips in past 2 days and if they find resistance now, there is potential for new lows. I still think GU correction is not done but February also can be very tricky and it can also run higher over 1.40 too so caution. I am still thinking about stop loss levels.

About chart setups, I like to keep them in my analysis thread and post situation in my bonus account here on trading journals Those who really want to see my analysis will find my setups in my threads about bitcoin and other pairs in live trading discussion section I also give the links frequently here
      yes you are right to do so bro, infact am getting tired of learning and management conversation, i think its high time we talk about technical aspect of trading,
      this morning it seems that usd is somehow week and this gives room for usd/jpy for more massive bearish move and gbp/usd also in bullish move as usual, are we to expect more of this today, i hope so, am sorry doe the sellers, its just that i dont have a sold active position, but the market can still do what it likes

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Junior1994 has a spectacular aura about Junior1994 has a spectacular aura about Junior1994's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Money can be lost easily and you and I need to be careful with the way we treat this bonus, our recklessly sometimes is costing us too much, I am thankful to instaforex for giving each and every one of us this wonderful gift, there are not many brokers in this industry that can offer this free service, now we can learn and at the same time get something for our stress I don't believe in failures, we cannot place our hopes in things that don't exist, but with instaforex, we have something that is very real.
      Just like I have loss a lot of money too and I have the discipline in development now, there is seriously no need to take trades with higher risk in the market, it only takes our trading account. If we fail, then it is a good chance to make reviews, mark the reason for the failure and then avoid it. I know it takes a lot of discipline but that is what we have to do to succeed.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to Junior1994 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Street (02-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,642 Times in 2,443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post

Attachment 74270

Attachment 74271

We saw uj in a new low level Now it's interesting to see that from this level the pair can show some strength or we will see some new lows upto the 105 level.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 207 of 341 FirstFirst ... 202 205 206 207 208 209 212 ... LastLast