• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 302 305 306 307
    Results 3,061 to 3,062 of 3062

Thread: I ain't giving up on consistency

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman has a brilliant future kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4032.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,881 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by **BD View Post
      as i saw the Eur having slower movement form several days that is the reason the corresponding pairs are also not moving much. in m15 or h4 there is roughly 50-100 pips movement daily but today it shows very slow. definitely a clear signal for long term is down in my analysis .as i used my own system by using bolinger bands ,also i check several other source and also using my experience the chance of moving down to 1.6870 or lower is much considerable.

Attachment 77870
      You are very right but when we see in history in such situations firday will remain a big surprises and usually it bring much bigger moves that remain impossible to predict with the technicals so i my view its time to remain side line until there is some clear signal in these pairs. May be next monday will bring better opportunities for us.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Today)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,974 Times in 4,812 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      I managed to make more pips from the other days with so much volume yesterday, the good is that I didn't lost, because it would have been many pips too EUR is a lot more bearish from NZD which is trying to rebound against the USD in the weekly timeframe and it is a good choice you don't buy it yet. I wait for it to show more momentum first and if, it is enough I will buy it, but not yet the best choice is to sell on resistance until a change on its fundamental news and structure.
      Definitely mate, EUR is pretty weak and its definitely the best approach to wait and see now. Buying any EUR pairs at this moment would be like jumping in front of the train that is not going to stop that easily. Right now only sell on some retracements because it will take time for EUR pairs to find support and recover.
      Name:  EURNZD flattening.png
Views: 0
Size:  62.3 KB
      EURNZD has been flat today but the move to 1.6960 with strong up candle and further down moving candles suggest me that there is more down movement to come so now a good sell order with stop above todays high makes a lot of sense to me

Bitcoin analysis May 24

Reply to Thread
    Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 302 305 306 307