• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56 59 60 61

Thread: I ain't giving up on consistency

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,988 Times in 5,661 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

hehe yeah didnt get anywhere with that trade...
      There is always next time bro, maybe you need to do it the other way next time...

plus my short on GU, I closed it yesterday late, took a buy order and guess what, while I was sleeping, SL got triggered by one pip and now I see where it is... 1.2460.
      GU is a good buy yesterday because it climb high today...sorry to say that your SL get hit, how many pips SL you have set? 1 pip is all it takes to take you out of the market prematurely...sad indeed. Sometimes sh*** happen

that is so frustrating and just sometimes i dont understand why there is no good decisions for me, why I cant get it right...
      It's okay bro, someday you will get it right for sure, just need more practice, hang in there bro, trading is never easy but not impossible, at least there is hope somewhere along the way.

the best possible setup I have gets me out of the market by one pip, I am speechless.
      Well, the market has a power to play trick on us, ever since and it wont change anytime soon

After such days I want to ask myself - maybe trading is not for me after all
      I ask that question to myself before bro, a dozen times, until one day, I stop asking and I stop caring...

Cheer up bro! for every pain and loss you encounter in your trading the success will be much more sweeter someday...You will rise again from the ashes of your failure one day because you know you can!

Cheers to your new beginning...

2. Forexmart
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-21-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (03-21-2017)

I am:
      Confused

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,959 Times in 3,483 Posts

Thank you Sis, those words are really encouraging I dont know how, but you put the correct words in the correct places for the exact sentences in the right ways so that is amazing and motivates me

Here is what I am gonna do - Since I have a lot of offline work regarding studies in the next 3 months, I am gonna "quit " any real money trading. What I will do though, is take part in some of InstaForex demo contests, to not be out of the market for too long and maybe find some cure to my recent bad luck. That way I can still keep doing some updates in my journal, find an inspiration to future trades and save some money for balance to start work with

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-21-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,135 Times in 6,319 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Thank you Sis, those words are really encouraging I dont know how, but you put the correct words in the correct places for the exact sentences in the right ways so that is amazing and motivates me

Here is what I am gonna do - Since I have a lot of offline work regarding studies in the next 3 months, I am gonna "quit " any real money trading. What I will do though, is take part in some of InstaForex demo contests, to not be out of the market for too long and maybe find some cure to my recent bad luck. That way I can still keep doing some updates in my journal, find an inspiration to future trades and save some money for balance to start work with
      Insta FB contest is a great place to start. There is a $500 worth of contest and the $50 per session contest. Win, accumulate balance, resume real trading from the demo one.

I wish you success mate!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), NikitaBelle (Yesterday)

I am:
      Confused

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Insta FB contest is a great place to start. There is a $500 worth of contest and the $50 per session contest. Win, accumulate balance, resume real trading from the demo one.

I wish you success mate!
      Thanks mate I hope I can turn around my fortune someday. I will try next week InstaForex Sniper contest, I remember that one time I was in top5 till the last day where made a small mistake so my aim is to win that contest

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy has much to be proud of Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2523.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,439 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post

My dear always remember that there is a champion inside of you and no matter what you are facing today as a forex trader if you do not quit then you shall some day become a winner! I am wishing you the best of luck with whatsoever you are doing offline, and God bless you.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), NikitaBelle (Today), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Today)

I am:
      Confused

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymadeeasy View Post
      My dear always remember that there is a champion inside of you and no matter what you are facing today as a forex trader if you do not quit then you shall some day become a winner! I am wishing you the best of luck with whatsoever you are doing offline, and God bless you.
      Thank you Moneymadeeasy Your words are kind and helpful in this moment. Ive realized that is a wonderful thing to have a trading journal in situations like these when I feel the low point in trading, but others cheer you up and if feels amazing.
      I wish you great success bro too

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (Today), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Today)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,988 Times in 5,661 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

There is always next time bro, maybe you need to do it the other way next time...
      Hello brother dzin4aans, regarding the statement above...I find out that losing quick has devastating effect on your emotional and psychological aspect of being. My advice is that since you can afford to lose $50 bucks, why don't you try the other way next time? The other way am talking about is start with $50 again, either it's real money or bonus funds. Forget the level up game, focus on using small lot size and try to grow that small account little by little each day, don't expect too much from it and consider it as training account, every day that you see it growing with out getting MC, your moral will be lifted and your confidence will be restored...things will start to fall in to right places.

Just take that one giant step towards redemption...your next account will be all about capital safety and margin call prevention, that is how I beat MC nowadays...please try it once...reverse everything...hope I can enter in your head and guide you every step of the way, too bad, you have to take this journey on your own, we can only watch and support you in the distance...

This is your journey bro, you can change the ending! You have the power to change or alter your trading journey, make it a happy ending not a sad ending, okay?

Just an advice from the Margin Call Queen herself, who's been through hell back and forth in this twisted journey of forex world...your pain is my pain, we all share the same pain and failures in trading. As always, you alone can change your destiny, you have the power to change everything, yes you can! Cheer up!

Goodluck bro!

15. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bored

Soldier has a spectacular aura about Soldier has a spectacular aura about Soldier has a spectacular aura about Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

dzin4aans, Are we going to see you trading on April? I'm looking forward to see what you will do, I hope you achieve consistency this time. Have you got enough bonus to trade with? We're all on the edge of our seats here waiting I really wish you success. I'm pausing my trading as well and will start on April, I hope you start to and achieve great things.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Soldier For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (Today)

Reply to Thread
    Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56 59 60 61