• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70

Thread: I ain't giving up on consistency

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2961.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,099 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes bro, traders needs to be well focus to be able to function well, if we do so many things at once and mixed all with forex trading, we are near to temptation of making mistakes that we will regret later.
      Whenever we have so many things or feelings clouding our minds we might find it a little bit hard to concentrate on fully making consistent money, but we need to free our mind from a lot of stress and pressures then making consistent profits would be possible if not so easy.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (Yesterday), dzin4aans (Yesterday)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      439.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,200 Times in 1,285 Posts

we have so many things or feelings clouding our minds we might find it a little bit hard to concentrate on fully making consistent money, but we need to free our mind from a lot of stress and pressures then making consistent
      making consistent X , meaning anything really. as with so many things it is all in your mind. sure to make big money we need to have big money, but without the mind for that it is impossible regardless of how much you have.
      the ForcePriceaction thread is currently on hold.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), Moneymadeeasy (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2961.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,099 Times in 799 Posts

sure to make big money we need to have big money, but without the mind for that it is impossible regardless of how much you have.
      Thank for the great input and I have been wondering if I am correct but it have solidified my position on this matter. We all need to start walking on our minds as to become stable in this area then having a good trading account comes to play and above all sound trading skills.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (Yesterday), dzin4aans (Yesterday)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

all need to start walking on our minds as to become stable in this area then having a good trading account comes to play
      yes the mind is everything.

do what you can to make it stronger. i do hard training, diets, strict schedule .. i also eat chocolate only for a day or two, sleep till noon and also walk around in broken shoes. make your self do hard stuff, it helps.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), NikitaBelle (Yesterday)

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,535 Times in 3,661 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      yes the mind is everything.

do what you can to make it stronger. i do hard training, diets, strict schedule .. i also eat chocolate only for a day or two, sleep till noon and also walk around in broken shoes. make your self do hard stuff, it helps.
      Nice tips Alexander. I've never though like that but yeah, a good and balanced day can help. Also if we can get the mind away from trading with some exercises can help too, right? Like cycling, running etc.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (Yesterday)

12. Catch Forex
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Nice tips Alexander. I've never though like that but yeah, a good and balanced day can help.
      very much, yes thank you

if we can get the mind away from trading with some exercises can help too, right? Like cycling, running etc.
      yes, i do them both. i really really push myself with cardio like exercises .. it has happened that i am running and stop feeling my feet, have to to lay down, cycle until i am lost and in some forest, or in the gym there is so much "water" on the floor that i wonder if somebody left their bottle open.

it helps! keep pushing!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70