• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 233 of 336 FirstFirst ... 228 231 232 233 234 235 238 ... LastLast
    Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3357

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,428 Times in 2,464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      here is the current contest: http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia

Yes some outlook below

My current trades situation:
      Attachment 75070

today the only market mover seems is dollar.
      Pound appreciated a bit on its own today after rumours of some deal happening between EU and UK.
      Otherwise both pairs EU, GU have been rising and this is due to weaker dollar. Its unsure whether this is a lasting move and genuine rise in EURO and Pound but I hope not because I keep my short orders on both pairs. Also GOLD is rising which I will review in my Live Trading Discussion thread. But I like to say and remind that what is rising fast can fall even faster and that is the nature of the market, it can rise up but when they turn against that and catch many buying, it can crash as hard as it can and never look back... Lets keep that in mind.
      It is weird that the GU moves in upwards. I do believe it is all about trend. We can see at higher timeframe that the trend in GU is still bullish. So we just need to find opportunity to make buy order. I hope and wish your GU will turn in positive. If you are not confident that the price will not move downwards, then you just close your position in EU and GU simultaneously. Best of luck!.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), dzin4aans (03-13-2018), GhostMode (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (3)

3. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      It is obvious that gbp usd of very bullish, can you see that the last two candlestick in the four hour time frame was bullish pin bar, we should expect this rise to continue in the coming days, I believe that it is going to climb to 1.3969 I believe that this week is definitely going to be bulls ride all the way, maybe at the end of week, we might see a retracement, I am waiting for price to move down to a good level before buying, eur usd can easily move up because the dollar seems to be experiencing a weakness, the pull back will happen before London open tomorrow, most likely.
      To me now, it is confusing and I will best step aside and wait for a more better time when to trade again. I sold it and I got some losses from it. But it is yet to break above the trend line I have on the four hour time frame. Couple with the fact that there should be news tomorrow, it will be safe for me to stay aside and watch.

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-13-2018), dzin4aans (03-13-2018), GhostMode (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,246 Times in 896 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      To me now, it is confusing and I will best step aside and wait for a more better time when to trade again. I sold it and I got some losses from it. But it is yet to break above the trend line I have on the four hour time frame. Couple with the fact that there should be news tomorrow, it will be safe for me to stay aside and watch.

It is a good idea that a trader in Forex would generally have many different Forex pairs and other trading tool that they are applying together in their trading. That way a trader will never be in a position where they are looking for what to trade. You do not necessarily need to step aside in trading the GBP/USD Forex pairs because ithas a considerable Volatility every day of the week.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), dzin4aans (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,358 Times in 469 Posts

Pound appreciated a bit on its own today after rumours of some deal happening between EU and UK.
      Otherwise both pairs EU, GU have been rising and this is due to weaker dollar. Its unsure whether this is a lasting move and genuine rise in EURO and Pound but I hope not because I keep my short orders on both pairs. Also GOLD is rising which I will review in my Live Trading Discussion thread. But I like to say and remind that what is rising fast can fall even faster and that is the nature of the market, it can rise up but when they turn against that and catch many buying, it can crash as hard as it can and never look back... Lets keep that in mind.
      The market is really consolidating in 50 pips zone for all the pairs we may see some volatility today after release of us retail sales which may lead to the trend of the pairs. You have taken good trade on euro but be watchful on that. When the market is silent then it may move any direction fast later. Its a news driven market at this time.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), dzin4aans (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      The market is really consolidating in 50 pips zone for all the pairs we may see some volatility today after release of us retail sales which may lead to the trend of the pairs. You have taken good trade on euro but be watchful on that. When the market is silent then it may move any direction fast later. Its a news driven market at this time.
      market movement is something that really hard to analyse correctly, that is why we need to always control our risk in trading, we should always use a good money management that will help us controlling our risk in our trade. because when we start using good money management we will always prepared with all that going to happen in the market.

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-13-2018), harbir (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,518 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      It is obvious that gbp usd of very bullish, can you see that the last two candlestick in the four hour time frame was bullish pin bar, we should expect this rise to continue in the coming days, I believe that it is going to climb to 1.3969 I believe that this week is definitely going to be bulls ride all the way, maybe at the end of week, we might see a retracement, I am waiting for price to move down to a good level before buying, eur usd can easily move up because the dollar seems to be experiencing a weakness, the pull back will happen before London open tomorrow, most likely.
      I think with the technical analysis eyes we would predict for a bullish ride in this pair. It's a great sign to buy and limit loss by placing stop loss and hoping that the market dances to our tune. For the eurusd I also look at it in a bullish sign too as we can expect good upwards movement in this week.. Traders can target take profit level to 1.2400.

So we can expect some bullish rides this week and see how we could make some good pips from the market. It's all about trading with higher probability chances but this is forex and anything can still happen.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-13-2018), harbir (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@Sixteen: and if i may ask what technical or fundamental basis have you got to make us expect bullish moves this week? as for me, the region 1.4000 would halt all push gbpusd might try. and eurusd will surely be slammed down around 1.2400!

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

Benzone (03-13-2018), dzin4aans (03-13-2018), harbir (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), ralph (03-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,362 Times in 1,083 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      market movement is something that really hard to analyse correctly, that is why we need to always control our risk in trading, we should always use a good money management that will help us controlling our risk in our trade. because when we start using good money management we will always prepared with all that going to happen in the market.
      Chiko you are right that understanding of market is a little bit difficult thing for new traders like us but if we give proper time in learning and follow a proper money management system having realistic goals in our mind then we analyse the market properly
      I post 3 new trade signals on my journal check it below for Take profit and all other details

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

kazol76 (03-13-2018), zahidmehmood (03-19-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,747 Times in 520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      Yes you are right we will never know what will happen next in the Forex market so it become very important that we control the risk taken and do not try to over trade. Many time i have seen that even when a news is positive and in favour of a particular currency then the trend still keeps going against that currency which makes the Forex market very unpredictable even for the professional traders.

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,543 Times in 2,703 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      It is weird that the GU moves in upwards. I do believe it is all about trend. We can see at higher timeframe that the trend in GU is still bullish. So we just need to find opportunity to make buy order. I hope and wish your GU will turn in positive. If you are not confident that the price will not move downwards, then you just close your position in EU and GU simultaneously. Best of luck!.
      The GBPUSD is now making some kind of bullish movement but it would continue until unless it changes from the look of thing but for now I believe that it would keep going upward to hit 1.3932 or even break from that area.

Name:  chart34.png
Views: 29
Size:  44.4 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 233 of 336 FirstFirst ... 228 231 232 233 234 235 238 ... LastLast