• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 137 140 141 142
    Results 1,411 to 1,417 of 1417

Thread: I ain't giving up on consistency

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1424.35 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,542 Times in 765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Bitcoin is not not your regular trading instrument, it has been bullish since 2009 when it was launched all you have to do with it is watch out for deep pull back and then jump in as soon as the buyers pumps it to the moon, that is why it is very different.
      Buying pullbacks has proved to be the best trading strategy with bitcoin, it has work with several other bullish markets before and it will work forever. The only reason I do not trade bitcoin is because I don't sit too confortable when I see and read all these bad news about it, without it being something stable in the future. Anyway for the buyers this is a quick profit business, I would withdraw my money every time I would bought a retracement and leave only some inside.

2. FB
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,553 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Buying pullbacks has proved to be the best trading strategy with bitcoin, it has work with several other bullish markets before and it will work forever. The only reason I do not trade bitcoin is because I don't sit too confortable when I see and read all these bad news about it, without it being something stable in the future. Anyway for the buyers this is a quick profit business, I would withdraw my money every time I would bought a retracement and leave only some inside.
      I believe that the stability of bitcoin in the future should never be in doubt because it has scaled through many challenges and has come out stronger, the interest many companies and individuals have towards it is a testimony of that fact that we will be seeing BTC for a long time to come.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday), penuelophir (Yesterday), simisola (Yesterday), Sixteen (Yesterday)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1453.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redchili View Post
      Bitcoin is new for me. I have no idea on bitcoin trading. One of my friend opened two position on bitcoin two week ago. At the same time market move down dramatically, after opening his sell position market is moving up and it continue till now. At last he closed his position with $50 loss.
      You can still make money in Bitcoin without trading it and you can do this by hoarding it in your crypto wallet. This way you don't have to worry about getting margin call when there is a sudden drop of Bitcoin price.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      Well, because the Bitcoin was climbing does not mean that it will climb every time, and personally i fear the crypto-currency so much. If the trader cannot over-study the way it is working, i advice him not to dare it again.
      The only thing I fear about Bitcoin is bursting its bubble and I think most traders/investors are aware of it but they are still willing to risk due to high return. Soon it will reach a milestone of $10,000 price and I'm not sure if it's a safe buying area. When you look closer to its chart you will notice that it has a similar price pattern to previous market crash like tulip bubble and dot com bubble.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday), penuelophir (Yesterday), simisola (Yesterday)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1284.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,089 Times in 1,185 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      I believe that the stability of bitcoin in the future should never be in doubt because it has scaled through many challenges and has come out stronger, the interest many companies and individuals have towards it is a testimony of that fact that we will be seeing BTC for a long time to come.
      With the way this bitcoin is gaining popularity constantly, I don't see how it's future is going to be bleak, if anything that is a good indication that it will blossom more as time progresses, hoarding it and waiting for the value to increase will make good sense.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday), penuelophir (Yesterday)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,285 Times in 496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Nothing here is guaranteed as far as we human being is concerned but I want to believe that is nothing to fear when you want to invest in bitcoin as far as you have an effective trading system to always follow, and I am sure that it obeys most of the technical level and analysis.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), simisola (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3809.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,150 Times in 1,285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Nothing here is guaranteed as far as we human being is concerned but I want to believe that is nothing to fear when you want to invest in bitcoin as far as you have an effective trading system to always follow, and I am sure that it obeys most of the technical level and analysis.
      In any circumstances the bitcoin trading can be effective because it's all about the experience and the confidence we should gain to tackle the situation and like that we can win the race in anyway and like that we can reach the top success.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday)

14. <a href=""> </a>
      I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,817 Times in 4,246 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      One of the reason why I don't trade Bitcoin is because I missed that great opportunity between 2012 to 2015 due to lack of fundamental analysis knowledge. Although Bitcoin has no fundamental indicator but at least I should've been able to forecast that it would reach $1000 price. I was aware of it but ignore it since I was still struggling in forex and decided to focus all my attention on improving my trading system. Same thing with Facebook stock in 2012 when it was still at $42 now it reached $178. I was aware of the Facebook initial public offering but ignored it since I have no idea about stock trading. These are one of my regrets in trading and I will feel it as long as their price keeps on rising.

Thanks for the link. I'll try to make a dedicated weekly analysis in Live Trading section next time because I have been busy. I think I'll make weekly analysis on cross currency pairs since I don't trade them often in daily basis.
      Yeah BTC is rly trending. there is money for grabs on corrections but for now they are smaller ones and really hard to catch so buy is the right choice

And dont worry mate, whenever you have time feel free to give update in your live trading thread

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      That's the secret to trade successfully, it's not that difficult just bet your risk or part of your capital in the direction of a strong trend and I bet, you will win almost 90% of time, believe that.

As, I always quotes "Trend always Wins".

Though there are multiple ways to trade markets successfully but the most easiest one & less complicated one, is to trade in the direction of a strong trend.
      thanks mate yeah trend is the friend and that simplicity is just amazing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello mate! How's your trading today? Any update?. I hope you are doing well in your trading. Anyway, I am inspired with your trading performance. I have seen your withdrawal proof and I think my withdrawal will arrive in this week. All the best mate!
      Hi mate, Thanks for stopping by. I am happy you are inspired and I hope your withdrawal will arrive soon
      I cancelled mine for now since had a bad start to the week with some losses and now floating trades. Here is the update:

closed orders.png
      here and there losses on EU and UC both ways hehe, really made some mistakes and lately it feels like a good idea to close the trade before weekends.. that way can start fresh next week no matter what.

floating.png
      Caught USD/CAD and EUR/USD at their turning points, just wrong sides... GBP/USD around flat and got into GOLD too soon too early. Right now these are floating but will be looking for developments on market, might have to cut something lose if the setups dont go their way.

All in all tough start to the week but lets see if I can recover nicely. Good luck all!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (Today)

Reply to Thread
    Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 137 140 141 142