• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 80 83 84 85

Thread: I ain't giving up on consistency

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

simisola is just really nice simisola is just really nice simisola is just really nice simisola is just really nice simisola is just really nice simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      FOMC really changed some pairs movement in the market, I was hoping to see more climb to the top concerning USD CAD, and I almost concluded that GBP USD was going to fully become bullish too, but from the look of things it still has some business to take care of in the bearish side.
      It's normal for there to be a temporary change in trend direction or maybe a complete reversal, that is why I become skeptical about trading when I see that some of these great announcements are about to be made, I was expecting that FOMC to push the price of GU down but the opposite happened.

My Trading Journal: My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (08-20-2017)

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,434 Times in 3,910 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotforexx7373 View Post
      i like your trading strategy naked trading is very profitable i only use one indicator to analyse the market it is heiken ashi the most profitable indicator how can you trade with news ? i fail to make profit with news trading i can't predict the coming news result so i prefer to trade with technical analyse and find the breakout to help me follow the trend also i use fibo lines
      Some of the news trading I've described here - How to trade based on Fundamentals? (2)
      To be honest, news trading takes a lot of experience, years I would say. I am not very good with it but I use fundamental outlook in my trading. Mainly naked charts = price action with some volume analysis and a tiny addition of news involved. This combination is powerful but takes years to master and I am not even close to being a master of them but I am working on it
      But your strategy, if it gives you profits on long term run, no need to change anything radically or jump into news trading. Take a note once in a while for some news, that will give you a lot of confidence moving forward

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

D'mastermind (08-21-2017), hotforexx7373 (08-21-2017), loveyo (08-21-2017), NikitaBelle (Yesterday)

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

eu.png
      gu.png
      Two setups at the end of the day of Monday. Both within range, like I mentioned on update yesterday, I will work with these levels for a bit since market is kinda ranging and we should not see big break outs just yet, holidays etc. So SL are a bit wide compared to Take profits but its worth risking that money to get some good profits out of these two setups. Also risk is low so will continue with that lot size for some time now

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

deathstar (Yesterday), NikitaBelle (Yesterday)

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,128 Times in 4,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Two setups at the end of the day of Monday. Both within range, like I mentioned on update yesterday, I will work with these levels for a bit since market is kinda ranging and we should not see big break outs just yet, holidays etc. So SL are a bit wide compared to Take profits but its worth risking that money to get some good profits out of these two setups. Also risk is low so will continue with that lot size for some time now
      Text book example of sell at resistance and buy at support This is as simple as it gets.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathstar For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), NikitaBelle (Yesterday)

I am:
      Worried

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar View Post
      Text book example of sell at resistance and buy at support This is as simple as it gets.
      Yep indeed, those that form at the end of the day and are within trend like the one on GU ( dont make it wrong, short term trend) are the best ones.

gu closed.png
      So quick 50 pips within the range, no need to target anything further there for now. The outlook remains bearish for now with caution around that 1.2830-40 since now price is retracing. But I would prefer to enter another sell at 1.2850 maybe if there is no momentum back in the range. But since it reached 1.2810, previous support from where big move happened in July, I would be careful selling it now and prefer to maybe try luck on buy, especially if we see fakeout of that 1.2810 later tomorrow maybe.

EUR/USD floating in profits, locked to break even so no risk anymore there. TP remains intact,basically Ive already forgot about that trade and moved on to new opportunities.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

deathstar (Yesterday), paulokepaul (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul is on a distinguished road paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 69766
      It didnt go was good as planned, the second part of the week unfortunately. Suffered small loss and had that one bigger trade that should have avoided. FOMC made me struggle, USD/CAD closed in SL, EUR/USD closed manually just before it reverted lower, however would not have gone to my TP anyway.
      Took a USD/CAD short later, at a bad price unfortunately and closed it before the weekend to end the week in profits and with no pressure.

For the coming week:
      GU is approaching critical 1.28 where I should be looking to buy it but not before some 1h or even better 4 h pin bar. Its still trending higher, lets not forget that and this move lower might be a correction for some big traders to get out of their last shorts and take it higher.

USD/CAD, Caution caution. The failure at 1.2770 is a significant point and I think we are going to see move lower and make some new yearly lows. And remember the end of August can be very volatile for these risky assents like CAD, NZD, AUD so be prepared.

EUR/USD. clear range between 1.1820 and 1.1680 and I see it staying that way more likely. So once the Monday trading kicks in, look for one of those levels and the price action around it and if you spot a 1h or 4h pin bar or some heavy volume and rejection of the level, dont hesitate to take an order to other direction
      Attachment 69767
      Yes ,this is a complex one for me .may be i did not follow it from beginning if am right,i will like you to explain to me all you mean with above chart and what come out of it that made you use the chart.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Today)

14. Forex Game
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is on a distinguished road GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      508.60 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some of the news trading I've described here - How to trade based on Fundamentals? (2)
      To be honest, news trading takes a lot of experience, years I would say. I am not very good with it but I use fundamental outlook in my trading. Mainly naked charts = price action with some volume analysis and a tiny addition of news involved. This combination is powerful but takes years to master and I am not even close to being a master of them but I am working on it
      But your strategy, if it gives you profits on long term run, no need to change anything radically or jump into news trading. Take a note once in a while for some news, that will give you a lot of confidence moving forward
      i am not a news trader but in news time i see where is the trend is going to go if it going high i suddenly open a buy trade and vice versa like i am a pips stealer at that time .

My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GENERAL For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 80 83 84 85