• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 202 of 341 FirstFirst ... 197 200 201 202 203 204 207 ... LastLast
    Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3407

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

Your analysis is a very nice one, i see the EURUSD dropping since last week, but the pair was too hesitant, that was why it too it this long to be falling.
      Due to some crashes in stock markets we see a huge Bearish trend in this pair. we know that this pair has a strong Bullish Mod from some weeks but in this week it drops many pipes. i know it create good opportunity for Sellers to make handsome profits but what about the Buyers? maybe some buyers lose their whole capitals who not use SL. i think this pair will stable on this level and there are many chances of a Pullback in next week.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), flexilot8 (02-08-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,289 Times in 3,365 Posts

Well let's see what it will do in the coming days! I think right now I would rather go for the pending order, I don't want to take much risk on the pair, EUR /Usd can be funny sometimes, but I still see it heading up a little bit before coming back down for the sellers. Time will tell

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm really surprised after reading posts in this Journal. is it possible for a trader to make consistently profits from this business? i know profit/loss is the part of every business and many traders lose their money daily here. this is really hard task for a trader to make money from his all positions or even close them without face loss in some. i hope many other things i will learn from this place which help me to improve our trading and try this target to make consistent profits.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      I'm really surprised after reading posts in this Journal. is it possible for a trader to make consistently profits from this business? i know profit/loss is the part of every business and many traders lose their money daily here. this is really hard task for a trader to make money from his all positions or even close them without face loss in some. i hope many other things i will learn from this place which help me to improve our trading and try this target to make consistent profits.
      if you read through the journal very well, you will see it has both losing trades as well as winning trades. i read somewhere the account was even margin-called. i believe the idea about the journals title is that making consistent profits should be the goal of the forex trader. it is now left to the trader to find means of doing that. it does not mean the trader will record 100% winning trades. all he needs is an overall profit.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), forexguy9 (02-08-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,315 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      GU, EU, UJ have been very volatile these couple of days. on GU, the outlook is really bearish past weeks or so after it touched that 1.4340 level. But now I am careful selling it at 1.3840 level because that is some sort of support. If market holds that level, expect it to recover to maybe 1.41 even or even 1.4150-60. Tomorrow is BOE rate decision and if there is any clue of upcoming rate hikes, the pound will rally. It might not be a lasting rally into the next week or anything like that but a mere 200 pip rally possible, even before the rate decision a speculation rally possible... So be careful selling at low.

EU same, but different factors involved. EU is not so fast but now moving quite a lot of pips. I do wonder if 1.2250 now is support or no. If it is, then a solid retracement possible but I wont buy it unlike GU at some point. I will look to short it into next week maybe.

And UJ, this is tricky, driven by risk and dollar both so very strong range at the moment with strong moves. I will wait for daily close to draw more conclusion however but very likely it can recover some more pips to 111 because simply the selling has been big in all risky assets and when some profit taking comes, yen is first to be sold and subsequently, UJ rallies.
      Thank you very much dear dzin4aans sir for update your valuable analysis for us and I also agree with your analysis sir. Please always shear your valuable analysis, experience for us. Best of luck and again thank you sir.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), forexguy9 (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,945 Times in 2,695 Posts

Due to some crashes in stock markets we see a huge Bearish trend in this pair.
      no. that is simply not the case.

the forex market is about 4000 times bigger then the stock market. EURUSD does not follow that market if anything it would be other way around. but don't worry though people are probably buying all the stocks now at cheaper prices, it's normal right?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

12. The following 10 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), forexguy9 (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (6)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,555 Times in 3,106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      no. that is simply not the case.

the forex market is about 4000 times bigger then the stock market. EURUSD does not follow that market if anything it would be other way around. but don't worry though people are probably buying all the stocks now at cheaper prices, it's normal right?
      Sure you are right about that Alex the forex market is the biggest online market in this planet earth and if anything should be moving the stock then it should be the forex market and not the other way round. I think we should be trading what is happening than thinking of anything else or feelings.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-08-2018), dzin4aans (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (4)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,043 Times in 8,468 Posts

GU did fool many people today EU session into US session.
      Did you enter the market mate? Or rather, you still in the market now?
      150 pips in 1 go.... sheeeesh...

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-12-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-12-2018), dzin4aans (02-08-2018), NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-12-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,315 Times in 2,200 Posts

OMG !! GBP/USD high risky pair and I am try to avoid this pair. What's the future this pair I don't know but I quite this pair. Good bye GBP/USD.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,766 Times in 5,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Personally, I am of the support that the price of the EURUSD would be heading down towards the price at the 1.2100 - 1.2090, because that was the formal place where the price tested before it broke upward and now it would become a support first.

Attachment 74111
      yes that is amazing analysis mate and that really makes sense. From the way price move now on EU, I think it is likely to fall further and definitely I want to see that 1.21 previous many time resistance now probable support. But it will take time for it to consolidate at that level maybe or, maybe it will touch it and then rally hard? WHo knows

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      GU did fool many people today EU session into US session.
      Did you enter the market mate? Or rather, you still in the market now?
      150 pips in 1 go.... sheeeesh...
      Yes the volatility has been epic. Markets wanted some clues about future rate hike, they got some but not enough and it went to 1.4060 where last buy orders were for the big boys and they simply got out. Now its free to fall further down if nothing unexpected comes. I had some longs on GU, GJ but locked them after the big move and then later saw the big dip hehe... epic volatility

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      OMG !! GBP/USD high risky pair and I am try to avoid this pair. What's the future this pair I don't know but I quite this pair. Good bye GBP/USD.
      where is volatility, there is opportunity to make money bro

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 202 of 341 FirstFirst ... 197 200 201 202 203 204 207 ... LastLast