• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 206 of 336 FirstFirst ... 201 204 205 206 207 208 211 ... LastLast
    Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3357

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,504 Times in 2,683 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      I am still yet to fully learn how to lock profit at the right time, I get too carried away with my trades sometimes, I see a trade playing out and I am like it will keep up the work it is doing, I think it has something to do with emotional problems though, I really do envy those that have already mastered when exactly to lock in profit, maybe because I am mostly engaged in day trading and it doesn't appeal to my sense of judgement yet, we keep learning in forex until we become more better.
      Personally, I lock as little as ten pips and I have mastered it for a long time that it have become a part of my trading habit, and I think it is when we begin to understand how our trading strategy works that we would be in a better position to know where exactly we can lock some of the profits.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), Honey Bee (02-12-2018), simisola (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,507 Times in 3,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      So much time is been wasted depending on luck and that's why it's very hard to see good traders making good profits for themselves in forex. Blind trading is very risky and this is truly going to make us loose in an unexpected means that we won't like. We must take time in managing loss and we must build our skills so we can make great effort to make good trading. Consistency matters in forex and we all know that we can't be consistent with luck.
      we shouldn't be trading blindly in the forx trading market, this is a very wrong way of trading, we can trade without having a proper trading strategy, and we shouldt even try to open trade just for trading sake, this could be a very wrong idea of trading, we need to have a good trading setup and a good trading opportunity before en-trying a trade

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), Honey Bee (02-12-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,400 Times in 610 Posts

Well spoken mate and we also need to throw more emphasis on money management because using myself as an example I have done very well with analysis but my money manage policy was my only setback In the market, so I have decided to stick to the money management policy I have drafted down, though earning might be slow but consistency is the key.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), Honey Bee (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,968 Times in 1,243 Posts

It is not appropriate to trade blindly, you won't achieve much from this business through that mindset, I have seen how bad doing this kind of trading can affect our profits, after analyzing the market, you need the discipline to pull the trigger when the market has given you good signal, as a forex trader, there are sometimes you will need to stay away from trading because nothing concrete is showing up in the charts, but usually we just enter the market blindly because we have an immediate belief that price cannot move against us ultimately, I feel we should leave the greed that controls us out of the picture when we trade.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), Honey Bee (02-12-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      It is not appropriate to trade blindly, you won't achieve much from this business through that mindset, I have seen how bad doing this kind of trading can affect our profits, after analyzing the market, you need the discipline to pull the trigger when the market has given you good signal, as a forex trader, there are sometimes you will need to stay away from trading because nothing concrete is showing up in the charts, but usually we just enter the market blindly because we have an immediate belief that price cannot move against us ultimately, I feel we should leave the greed that controls us out of the picture when we trade.
      There are huge number of traders who like this way of trading including me. i know this is very risky way to achieve our goals but there are many Adventures on this way. i accept that i face many time losses due to this mindset but it is also true that it gave me handsome profits from single trades. if we take some care and work with backup strategy then we can we run on this way quickly and smoothly.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), Honey Bee (02-12-2018), simisola (02-12-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,971 Times in 928 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Actually the uj pair upward direction would start from the 106 region but till now me seeing some downfall here ,we saw last week that the pair touched to the 108 level ,Near the 106 region we can long the pair for the above said region .
      Today UJ D1 candle show bearish every usd pair movement is irregular in manner but weekly candle show the overall movement this week market will goes up or down.Now i will makes a price action chart on GU and i think it will touch 1.3550 in this week so i will be sell it and wait for good profit.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Don'tStop (02-13-2018), dzin4aans (02-12-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), simisola (02-12-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,597 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      we shouldn't be trading blindly in the forx trading market, this is a very wrong way of trading, we can trade without having a proper trading strategy, and we shouldt even try to open trade just for trading sake, this could be a very wrong idea of trading, we need to have a good trading setup and a good trading opportunity before en-trying a trade
      It is very rare to see a trader that trades blindly, a trader that just jumps into trade without no good reason thereby depending solely on luck in the market. Most traders do make careful analysis before opening a particular trade but still end up losing in the trade. The fact is we will definitely experience loss so also profit but we should learn to be patient, disciplined and have good money management to enable us maximize our winnings and minimize loss.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,516 Times in 2,908 Posts

I don't think it would be good to say that it is rare to find traders that enters trades blindly, it happens all the time brother, do you know why there are many people who easily have margin call, don't you think that is why they are in the mess they find themselves, we do know that there is impatience and lack of discipline, because unfortunately, many traders see forex trading in the line of gambling, while we see the business this way, there won't be much progress that can be made.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Don'tStop (02-13-2018), dzin4aans (02-12-2018), loveyo (02-12-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,584 Times in 8,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Bonus is in
      Attachment 74219

Also I have posted some outlook:
      Bitcoin Chart analysis

GOLD, GU, UJ reviewed on daily chart

I wish you all good luck next week!
      Oh, nice amount!
      Now I have to go again to the Live Trading Discussion to see your analysis lolz
      Would be awesome if you could quote those analysis in this thread but that's gonna be a little......

18. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-19-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-14-2018), dzin4aans (02-12-2018), loveyo (02-12-2018), PongsakornFX (02-19-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018)

19. Lamboghini
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,157 Times in 2,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Bonus is in
      Attachment 74219

Also I have posted some outlook:
      Bitcoin Chart analysis

GOLD, GU, UJ reviewed on daily chart

I wish you all good luck next week!
      Congrats dear dzin4aans sir for your smart bonus pay for post 118.28$ and I also receive 118.51$. Many many thanks mt5 Forum, Forum Moderator and InstaForex broker for give us best opportunity to trade in Forex market. Dear sir want you proper analysis daily update and hope you earn good profit from InstaForex broker. Best of luck sir. Thank you.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 206 of 336 FirstFirst ... 201 204 205 206 207 208 211 ... LastLast