• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 208 of 216 FirstFirst ... 203 206 207 208 209 210 213 ... LastLast
    Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2156

Thread: I ain't giving up on consistency

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,012 Times in 1,506 Posts

So my trading, opened UJ short and GJ short, UJ short closed in profits:
      I am still oping that the UJ would still continue its down trend, and currently it is testing the formal support which have become resistance and I have opened trades in it hoping it would continue moving downward or reach back at the previous lows.

[ATTACH]a[/ATTACH]
      Attached Images
      Last edited by penuelophir; 02-14-2018 at 11:25 AM. Reason: added image
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Street has a spectacular aura about Street has a spectacular aura about Street has a spectacular aura about Street's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I am still oping that the UJ would still continue its down trend, and currently it is testing the formal support which have become resistance and I have opened trades in it hoping it would continue moving downward or reach back at the previous lows.

[ATTACH]a[/ATTACH]
      a news on USD will be coming up soon and I think that will give USD more strength that makes me predict that GU will be bearish and UJ might see some pull up a little bit, but we all know that the trend is bearish so getting short on UJ is much more of a better trading decision.

4. The following 12 users say Thank You to Street for this useful post.

2pac (02-16-2018), catfish007 (02-14-2018), Cookie (02-15-2018), debren (02-14-2018), Don'tStop (02-15-2018), dzin4aans (02-14-2018), Junior1994 (02-16-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

debren is a glorious beacon of light debren is a glorious beacon of light debren is a glorious beacon of light debren is a glorious beacon of light debren is a glorious beacon of light debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      686.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
      a news on USD will be coming up soon and I think that will give USD more strength that makes me predict that GU will be bearish and UJ might see some pull up a little bit, but we all know that the trend is bearish so getting short on UJ is much more of a better trading decision.
      Actually the data that was released may not really provide good strength for the USD because from what i can see the CPI and Core CPI figure came out better than expected but the Retail Sales and Core Retails Sales came out worse than expected, so which will boost the USD is yet to be known.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to debren for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,603 Times in 639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
      You think that a news will give more strength to USD? Well, it might be true, but we are not certain about what will happen in the market. I think that the strength that the USD had in the recent week is a bit going down, and if it can not break some important points with is counterparts on each pair this week, i think that risk sentiment will dominate the market back, and the trading pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD will begin to make a massive climb in the market. I hope the ens helps the USD to make a meaningful breakout today.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,176 Times in 2,017 Posts

The chart is looking messy for usd jpy, there is no respite for this pair because from the way it is falling, we should start envisaging that it might go to maybe 102,i can see also that usd is losing strength and whatever is causing that reaction is pretty strong, I don't know for how long this should continue anyway, I just want to ride the trend as it falls or rises, after all, we are very much aware how unpredictable this business is, as long as the united states dollar keeps losing its steam, definitely uj will continue to nosedive for long too.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,538 Times in 777 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post

[ATTACH]a[/ATTACH]
      its a nice place to sell the pair, i actually have been following the pair for a while now , which i stop my entry on it immediately it start reversing, i think the 4hrs time frame will tells all the story behind the pair right now, but if you wanna go with the 1hr, you need to reduce you take profit, i believe more i what i see on the 4hrs time frame

12. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (6)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,447 Times in 637 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      The chart is looking messy for usd jpy, there is no respite for this pair because from the way it is falling, we should start envisaging that it might go to maybe 102,i can see also that usd is losing strength and whatever is causing that reaction is pretty strong, I don't know for how long this should continue anyway, I just want to ride the trend as it falls or rises, after all, we are very much aware how unpredictable this business is, as long as the united states dollar keeps losing its steam, definitely uj will continue to nosedive for long too.
      Well forex remains a tough task as there is no proper holy grail in this business. Fear would only make us not to take risk but if we can accept our fate and know how to make the right choice to trade better, we can have quality chances in our trade. However your decision to follow the trend might pay off.

14. The following 9 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-15-2018), Don'tStop (02-15-2018), Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-16-2018), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (02-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3599.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,804 Times in 1,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Well forex remains a tough task as there is no proper holy grail in this business. Fear would only make us not to take risk but if we can accept our fate and know how to make the right choice to trade better, we can have quality chances in our trade. However your decision to follow the trend might pay off.
      Yeah forex is too much tough business and only right choice on the right time can help you to make successful profit and you will get both things from your knowledge and experience, so there are no place in this market without this element, i always try to increase this element for this business, because i want to stay longer time in this market.

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-16-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,603 Times in 639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Yes, no trader should ever think that they can be seeing the market so cheap or as what will give them money very fast, it is not working like that. Forex trading is just the business that needs traders to have all what it takes to trade it. Forex traders need the valuable skills and promising system to work in the market. The trader still need to be making good decision often then just to be thing the market will always be profitable to them. Even with good decision, traders can still lose since the market is not certain. That is why we need to be using stop loss always.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nothing is cheap in the forex market, as a matter of fact, the only thing we can say is cheap and free is margin call, as far as you want to succeed, there is a work which is the major requirement that needs to be done, forex trading is difficult, and I guess that is the psychology that makes some traders to lose, you don't come into this market and make some terrible assumptions that it is simple, you won't make it by thinking like this, the more hard working you are, the greater your means of entering success.

21. The following 8 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

eep saepul minwar (02-16-2018), Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), simisola (02-16-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 208 of 216 FirstFirst ... 203 206 207 208 209 210 213 ... LastLast