• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 228 of 341 FirstFirst ... 223 226 227 228 229 230 233 ... LastLast
    Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3407

Thread: dzin4aans's - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 1,242 Posts

Well, non farm payroll did its thing as expected, I was thinking that the movement of price would reverse and continue downward, but obviously I was wrong, NFP does not have much impact these days as it used to be, I know that back in the days, we could see 100 pips movements within minutes of its release, but now that is not as much, I am anticipating that usd will lose strength in the week that we are going to enter, meaning that we should see all the related pairs continue with the upwards momentum, as for me, my strategy is that whenever I see volatility, I enter the market.

Thanks  

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Unregistered (6)

3. ForexCopy
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,977 Times in 848 Posts

Nfp? that is one news that is gradually losing its relevance in a way, i can see that our dear moderator knows how to interpret the data that is released from it, back then when i was a newbie, i never missed any major news announcement, i even subscribed to a website service that always does analysis of any major high impact one that is anticipated, that really made me develop my greed level to a high extent, but now i don't bother too much about news because my strategy and mentality has changed, in the week ahead i will be looking to sell gu because the way it went down and then trying to go up means that the bulls we saw at the close of the market may be consider as retracement, maybe i am wrong, but i know i will always follow price and not my emotions

Thanks  

5. The following 14 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018), Unregistered (6)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      Nfp? that is one news that is gradually losing its relevance in a way, i can see that our dear moderator knows how to interpret the data that is released from it, back then when i was a newbie, i never missed any major news announcement, i even subscribed to a website service that always does analysis of any major high impact one that is anticipated, that really made me develop my greed level to a high extent, but now i don't bother too much about news because my strategy and mentality has changed, in the week ahead i will be looking to sell gu because the way it went down and then trying to go up means that the bulls we saw at the close of the market may be consider as retracement, maybe i am wrong, but i know i will always follow price and not my emotions
      Someone somewhere say "Trade what you see not what you think" sometime we trade opposite side of the market condition cause we think market will back again cause it is in very up or down trend. It is very much mistakes which make many of us many time, if we follow only the trend then we can caught huge green pips in this trading market I think, as we watch on chart in weekly timeframe GU moves down trend continuously so I think it is best decision to follow the trend and down order is perfect for in this situation. many time we watch market go down or up but sometime back again for a while but I think it is correction time and very lastly market must follow the same direction which is happen last day or week even monthly candle.

Thanks  

7. The following 11 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Neriah (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,085 Times in 1,256 Posts

Lightbulb "Trend Is Your Friend"

Yes you are right when we trade against a major trend then we have to face a huge problem and sometimes it wash away our whole capital so must trade with the major trend if use 2 single moving averages apply to close with values of 100 and 200 we can easily see the major trend of current time
      "Trend Is Your Friend"

Thanks  

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

Don'tStop (03-11-2018), dzin4aans (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,948 Times in 826 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Well, non farm payroll did its thing as expected, I was thinking that the movement of price would reverse and continue downward, but obviously I was wrong, NFP does not have much impact these days as it used to be, I know that back in the days, we could see 100 pips movements within minutes of its release, but now that is not as much, I am anticipating that usd will lose strength in the week that we are going to enter, meaning that we should see all the related pairs continue with the upwards momentum, as for me, my strategy is that whenever I see volatility, I enter the market.
      If there is a particular news that i fear mostly, that news would be the NFP, i do not like to trade it no matter how convincing the figure would be. I think that most traders are only wasting their time to trade the news, the news is so bad to be traded, we all have to make sure that we are working in the market with the technical analysis, this is making the work of traders to be safer, and we will enjoy what we are doing in the market as well. Forex traders need careful work, and the market will always help us to secure it when we are experienced, avoid news trading and trade carefully as well.

Thanks  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteliontrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-11-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,144 Times in 3,322 Posts

Well, non farm payroll did its thing as expected, I was thinking that the movement of price would reverse and continue downward, but obviously I was wrong,
      I closed off my GBPUSD trades which was sell before the news because I did not know what might become the outcome of the NFP and it did what it seems good to it and thank God it is over, because I am always scared about this particular news!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-11-2018), kanyB1 (03-10-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,658 Times in 1,093 Posts

Non farm payroll gave some traders margin call, the expectation was still that price will fall yesterday, unfortunately the reverse took place, gu was where I was thinking will not move up, I think that our moderator has a good knowledge of those figures that usually come out, because I read where he mentioned 401k or thereabouts, the understanding of these news does not make any singular sense to me, so I don't bother to trade or anticipate any move in a certain direction, I believe that gbp usd might likely sell, I am waiting for price to close below the candlestick of Friday low before I start selling, I mean the daily or four hours candle.

Thanks  

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Don'tStop (03-11-2018), dzin4aans (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,267 Times in 1,664 Posts

Gbp usd retracement or bullish encounter started as a joke, sometimes we should just trust our strategy or what we know about the market, I already saw that there is a support area around the level where the bull took over which is around that 1.3800, it doubled as a psychological support and a place where price failed to close below on the daily time frame previously, but somehow I just ignored the fact that the level will hold because price moved there with some aggressiveness, I feel we might see the same place again soon because I don't trust this present bulls to last long. Let's see what the market holds for us next week.

Thanks  

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,129 Times in 8,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 75001
      today NFP hasnt produced much of a buzz to be honest. THe daily swing and range compared to other days is very low. NFP came out mixed, the unemployment rate stayed 4.1%, NFP beat the expectations by huge margin. Now EU, GU have both rised up and GOLD too, so dollar has been weaker.

I am however very curious of a daily and weekly close and looking forward to the next week already because clearly I have this sense that the dollar has not said everything and the chance that dollar gets a boost until FOMC meeting is huge because the expectations of a rate hike in March have risen quiet substantially.

Happy weekend to everyone!
      Wow you had a nice riding there with GU and EU but why didn't you at least lock it? You can always re-enter again if the market really resume afterward.
      But yes, every course of action has its own consequence and I hope the final outcome of those trades will be favorable to you.

For now, just enjoy your weekend!

Thanks  

19. The following 9 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (03-29-2018), Beautiful Quynh (03-29-2018), dzin4aans (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), Razvan III (03-29-2018), Scheduled Pips (03-29-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), UberTrade (03-29-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

honestly, the nfp has lost its volatility. gone are the days when we get 100 pips movement or more. what could be the situation with eurusd and usdjpy next week? as for gbpjpy i favour buying dips till 148.80, targeting aboue 150.

Thanks  

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-11-2018), forexguy9 (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 228 of 341 FirstFirst ... 223 226 227 228 229 230 233 ... LastLast