• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 231 of 341 FirstFirst ... 226 229 230 231 232 233 236 ... LastLast
    Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3407

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,984 Times in 1,243 Posts

If it is true that the last of Brexit has not been heard yet then I believe the gbp usd is in for more turbulence in the coming months, this week we should be careful with our trades on this gu, it can mess up anything that you can analyse, so regardless of the behavior it exhibits, we should not be moved especially if we understand that money management is necessary for saving us, if prices go up so be it, we should be prepared to take a position once we are sure there is already an established trend, but if it eventually falls, we can be sure to earn too, MM must never be compromised in whatever scenario plays out.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Batavia (03-12-2018), crown (03-11-2018), dzin4aans (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Timon (03-11-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,950 Times in 848 Posts

My analysis for gbp usd goes like this, if price gets to 1.3911 and does a break out of the level i will probably wait for a pull back or retest of this level again before i buy it and my target will be around 1.3986 and 1.4065 area, i believe these are the places that will elicit the greatest reaction from the bears if the bulls successfully move it to that zone, on the downside i think that price may break the 1.3786 and thereby heading towards 1.3717 and below, if the bears are aggressive enough, they could drive it all the way to 1.3600 before we can see the bulls kicking in again to push it back, all these are the likely scenarios that i am expecting may play out, but of course we know that the market can choose another dimension as it deems fit and react differently from what we think about it.

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

crown (03-11-2018), dzin4aans (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,372 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      My analysis for gbp usd goes like this, if price gets to 1.3911 and does a break out of the level i will probably wait for a pull back or retest of this level again before i buy it and my target will be around 1.3986 and 1.4065 area, i believe these are the places that will elicit the greatest reaction from the bears if the bulls successfully move it to that zone, on the downside i think that price may break the 1.3786 and thereby heading towards 1.3717 and below, if the bears are aggressive enough, they could drive it all the way to 1.3600 before we can see the bulls kicking in again to push it back, all these are the likely scenarios that i am expecting may play out, but of course we know that the market can choose another dimension as it deems fit and react differently from what we think about it.
      Sir how do you know 1.3911 is strong level for gbp usd pair? I see you said it will be pull back after breaking this level. Is there any strong reason available for this? If this level is strong and if this breakout then why we not enter on buy position? Sir is there any tools available which will help me to understand like you?

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Timon (03-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,634 Times in 1,095 Posts

Dear crown, what we are all doing in the Forex business is known as speculations, if someone says something, it means that is what he personally believes about the chart, it does not mean in actual fact this is what will happen, in this forum for instance, there is a competition called guess the trend, there are three pairs for which each participant is expected to predict what will happen for a week, sometimes many people will get the answer for two correctly but sometimes they may be right about all three of them, this is completely based on what the individual thinks, it may or may not be as they thought before the week began.

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

crown (03-12-2018), dzin4aans (03-11-2018), fembizz (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Timon (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), Vikine (03-12-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,182 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazol76 View Post
      Who know what will happen tomorrow so perfect predicting the market movement is need to make every trade right in Forex market, every trader want big profit in every trade so that they miss the risk/money management to open a position. If trader perfect about to guess the trend movement then they can catch the right time to open right position trade in Forex market. guessing the movement need or make traders himself a good analysis skill, so it need proper education about this business with the knowledge trader can make good analysis and perfect predication for good deal in trading market I think.
      Knowing what will happen tomorrow by any trader in this trading business can easily and simply liken to having an holy grail trading strategy that could speculate the market
      well with ease without any worry for failure. However, it is definitely true that such system does not exist in this course of trading this market. In conclusion, it is better to have a strong zeal and passion that making consistent profits is a sure way with effective risk management and sound trading strategy and also a balanced trading psychology. We shall win with many green pips.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,950 Times in 848 Posts

Well, i want to welcome everybody to the start of the trading week and w can see that market is moving slowly as should be expected on a day like this, gbp usd is in a range and nothing much as started happening eur usd is going down which may not be sustained though, i don't think that anything much will happen until the US session begins, so we should just be on the look out and ensure that our accounts survives the week by application of money management, let us take some minutes out of the day to look up the forex calendar for high volatility news today so that we don't find ourselves losing when we decide to pull the trigger.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,984 Times in 1,243 Posts

Gbp usd and other pairs will definitely go through a period of retracement before the market picks up its momentum, we should never expect anything serious to happen today, I expect that we should see a range today before the end of the day, there might be a better volatility we can take advantage of, I won't be trading today except I see something that is worth my time, I cannot put my account into the market that does not have a good amount of movement, if we look at y way price behaved last week, we don't anticipate that momentum will resume immediately. Let's keep tab on what's happening.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Timon (03-18-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,610 Times in 1,126 Posts

Default keep patience in trading

GU is long term bearish according to my technical analysis because they break the wedge trend channel pattern and now move from @1.39000 level to @1.35000 level in the downward direction so trade carefully on this pair and you get nice profits of 50 to 60 pips in scalping trades from this pair keep patience in trading

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

crown (03-12-2018), dzin4aans (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), whiteliontrader (03-12-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,816 Times in 509 Posts

i think GU will going down but before that it will want touch area 1.3909 or 1.3929
      this pair i think will going down to touch again 1.3780.
      and of course we have a different analysis

Name:  GUdown.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  303.7 KB

19. The following 11 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

crown (03-12-2018), dzin4aans (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), ola4real (03-12-2018), Unregistered (5), Vikine (03-12-2018), whiteliontrader (03-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,719 Times in 754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      i think GU will going down but before that it will want touch area 1.3909 or 1.3929
      this pair i think will going down to touch again 1.3780.
      and of course we have a different analysis

Attachment 75041
      Heyyyy! the gu will surprise you now, i think it will not fall, it will rise, there are many forces that is trying to make it fall since last two weeks, but the gu is trying to resist them, and i think it will be successful in doing that totally this week. I am looking for a breakout of 1.3910 to continue buying the gu, it is what i believe the market will do this week. The gu has suffer in the hands on the usd for this long, it will keep on repelling its attempt to be knocked by usd the more. I believe the pair will rise, and when my level is broken up, it will move so strong.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

crown (03-12-2018), dzin4aans (03-12-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 231 of 341 FirstFirst ... 226 229 230 231 232 233 236 ... LastLast