• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 232 of 321 FirstFirst ... 227 230 231 232 233 234 237 ... LastLast
    Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3204

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,253 Times in 326 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      i think GU will going down but before that it will want touch area 1.3909 or 1.3929
      this pair i think will going down to touch again 1.3780.
      and of course we have a different analysis

Attachment 75041
      Your chart is clustered though. But I agree with your statement that we will see more of selling GU before it goes down. And I think there are many news related to USD that will be released this week, therefore, it might give USD more strength to push price lower or weaken it and make price go higher. Nothing is certain, we just have to wait and watch.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

crown (03-12-2018), dzin4aans (03-12-2018), royit (03-12-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (03-13-2018)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,443 Times in 501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      i think GU will going down but before that it will want touch area 1.3909 or 1.3929
      this pair i think will going down to touch again 1.3780.
      and of course we have a different analysis

Attachment 75041
      I agree with you, but I don't understand the dotted lines in your charts. Are they support and resistance levels? How do you have so much of them?. I think a neat straight line would do as trendline to show resistance levels.
      GBP/USD has been on a downtrend since February.
      Right now, price is at resistance on the trendline around the 1.3900 level, here price is expected to bounce or breakthrough. A breakthrough should only be confirmed when price reaches the 1.3950 level, after it must have broken through the symmetrical triangle line, which acted as resistance at level 0.3909 level, last week.

Here, my charts:

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

crown (03-12-2018), dzin4aans (03-12-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), Vikine (03-13-2018), zeeshaa (03-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,929 Times in 393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      Dear crown, what we are all doing in the Forex business is known as speculations, if someone says something, it means that is what he personally believes about the chart, it does not mean in actual fact this is what will happen, in this forum for instance, there is a competition called guess the trend, there are three pairs for which each participant is expected to predict what will happen for a week, sometimes many people will get the answer for two correctly but sometimes they may be right about all three of them, this is completely based on what the individual thinks, it may or may not be as they thought before the week began.
      Sir i am very poor of making analysis in this business. So i always try to get some knowledge from others traders thats why i always asking here. please dont take it with negative mind. If my any question hitting you then i am really sorry for that. I believe you have more knowledge then me. So please help me here for knowing about this business. I see you have talking about competition. Can you tell me where i will get it and how i can participant on there?

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-12-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Vikine (03-13-2018), zeeshaa (03-13-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,739 Times in 1,969 Posts

We miss and feel you dear dzin4aans sir and we want to need your proper market analysis, experience and update your valuable trading Journal because it's very helpful for us. Please update proper market analysis (USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/USD) sir for us. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-12-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,318 Times in 4,930 Posts

Can you tell me where i will get it and how i can participant on there?
      here is the current contest: http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      We miss and feel you dear dzin4aans sir and we want to need your proper market analysis, experience and update your valuable trading Journal because it's very helpful for us. Please update proper market analysis (USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/USD) sir for us. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.
      Yes some outlook below

My current trades situation:
      Name:  current trades.png
Views: 22
Size:  3.8 KB

today the only market mover seems is dollar.
      Pound appreciated a bit on its own today after rumours of some deal happening between EU and UK.
      Otherwise both pairs EU, GU have been rising and this is due to weaker dollar. Its unsure whether this is a lasting move and genuine rise in EURO and Pound but I hope not because I keep my short orders on both pairs. Also GOLD is rising which I will review in my Live Trading Discussion thread. But I like to say and remind that what is rising fast can fall even faster and that is the nature of the market, it can rise up but when they turn against that and catch many buying, it can crash as hard as it can and never look back... Lets keep that in mind.

11. The following 14 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), loveyo (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (5), Vikine (03-13-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,575 Times in 1,548 Posts

It is obvious that gbp usd of very bullish, can you see that the last two candlestick in the four hour time frame was bullish pin bar, we should expect this rise to continue in the coming days, I believe that it is going to climb to 1.3969 I believe that this week is definitely going to be bulls ride all the way, maybe at the end of week, we might see a retracement, I am waiting for price to move down to a good level before buying, eur usd can easily move up because the dollar seems to be experiencing a weakness, the pull back will happen before London open tomorrow, most likely.

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-18-2018), Unregistered (2), Vikine (03-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,739 Times in 889 Posts

presently gbpusd has hit a resistance around 1.3919. this however could extend to 1.3950. should price go above that level, then one could buy. in the alternative, one could sell at the current levels with stop loss at 1.3955 and target profit 1.3760.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-13-2018), Obie (03-13-2018), ralph (03-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ralph has a spectacular aura about ralph has a spectacular aura about ralph has a spectacular aura about ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i want to agree with forexguy9 on his views about eurusd and gbpusd. i favour a sell of the two pairs with stop loss about 20 pips above todays high. i will be on the watchout for a good setup that gives me good risk to reward.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to ralph for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am truly not clear about the gbp. the BREXIT issues still much confusing to me. for eurusd, i just placed a sell trade with a low lot. will add to same if price gets to 1.2390. made the trade in support of my usdjpy buy trade of 7 days running.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-13-2018), ralph (03-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,288 Times in 508 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flexilot8 View Post
      i am truly not clear about the gbp. the BREXIT issues still much confusing to me. for eurusd, i just placed a sell trade with a low lot. will add to same if price gets to 1.2390. made the trade in support of my usdjpy buy trade of 7 days running.
      Making trading decisions based on Brexit alone is not the best approach. In addition to Brexit, there are other factors that will affect the value of the British Pound Sterling. We should also be paying attention to developments in the US and Europe.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Obie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 232 of 321 FirstFirst ... 227 230 231 232 233 234 237 ... LastLast