• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 235 of 324 FirstFirst ... 230 233 234 235 236 237 240 ... LastLast
    Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3240

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Gbp usd seems like what would range today, it had a good amount of pip movement yesterday and that is why we are seeing this sideways movements, I believe that we will see a great volatility once the news that will push it comes out, I am thinking that price will go back to 1.3915 that was the highest point in yesterday's climax, I think that it will hit this area and make another retracement, unfortunately and fortunately, price has shot up because of the news.
      There have been some good up trend move as of recent and those who analysed buy signals must have made some good pips already. I still see it have more potential of flying up though its has touched a resistance level but we can keep our hopes high for more buying opportunities. Also lets learn to follow this trade with the right stable management which is very important for us.

Thanks  

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Ulthred for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), dzin4aans (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,295 Times in 551 Posts

I always knew that what goes up must definitely come down so am not surprised because I saw it coming, but one thing that matters most is our lot size because any trader that must have used a high lot will not be patience enough for the market to reverse based in fear and tension would want to close quickly thereby incurring loses.

Thanks  

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), dzin4aans (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,018 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      here is the current contest: http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...x-Encyclopedia

Yes some outlook below

My current trades situation:
      Attachment 75070

today the only market mover seems is dollar.
      Pound appreciated a bit on its own today after rumours of some deal happening between EU and UK.
      Otherwise both pairs EU, GU have been rising and this is due to weaker dollar. Its unsure whether this is a lasting move and genuine rise in EURO and Pound but I hope not because I keep my short orders on both pairs. Also GOLD is rising which I will review in my Live Trading Discussion thread. But I like to say and remind that what is rising fast can fall even faster and that is the nature of the market, it can rise up but when they turn against that and catch many buying, it can crash as hard as it can and never look back... Lets keep that in mind.
      Thank you very much sir for giving me contest link. I will try to participant on there. Because from their i will get more answer which will help me to increasing my knowledge for this business.
      Sir, I see you are still trading on two different pair and use big target both of them but dont use any stop losses. Sir is it secure to target big pips without using any stop losses? If yes then which time frame i should chose for analysis?

Thanks  

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-13-2018), ehizmac (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,347 Times in 4,942 Posts

Thank you everyone for your comments, I notice different opinions on GU, UJ and that is great For those who trade UJ, I will give a short take from my view on it:

Name:  UJ.png
Views: 35
Size:  67.0 KB
      The first and most important fact is that UJ is not falling anymore for quite some days now. In fact if you zoom out a bit my chart, you will see that its ranging between 107.30 and 105.50
      So my advice to those who trade UJ, look to buy from one and sell from another level. I will be very careful selling UJ now because after that strong movement it had in January and first half of February, there is quite a big chance it will retrace some of the losses and somewhere 108 might be interesting level. So work with these two levels, be careful with breakouts, when its ranging, the breakouts might be real fake moves and catch many people selling or buying on that breakout.

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      Thank you very much sir for giving me contest link. I will try to participant on there. Because from their i will get more answer which will help me to increasing my knowledge for this business.
      Sir, I see you are still trading on two different pair and use big target both of them but dont use any stop losses. Sir is it secure to target big pips without using any stop losses? If yes then which time frame i should chose for analysis?
      Yeah I trade other pairs too but not at the moment.
      Well I dont recommend not using stop loss. I have 6 years experience and in my situation the stop loss is my account but it no way it is advised to do so for others. Its my type of trading, I always use some certain amount of money for stop loss and it acts as the stop loss. I dont put all the money in one account
      The targets are big but its only because volatility is high at the moment and 300 pip movement is possible on a weekly candle so such high reward trades are more than possible

Name:  floating losses.png
Views: 37
Size:  4.1 KB
      today US CPI really didnt help my trades.. Dollar got hit everywhere, everything rallied including GOLD and all my analysis have turned to ashes unfortunately. My positions also are hanging there.
      Now that GU broke above 1.3930, its at 1.3970 and this is a bullish scenario indeed like others have pointed out. But there are still 4 hours to go and I want to see the daily close up there at 1.3970 or 80 on GU and above 1.24 on EU to really call it a bullish move. Remember, when there is huge buying candle, there is tons of selling into the big up candle.
      But surely if both closes higher, I will switch my ideas and view toward higher numbers in both EU and GU.

Thanks  

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Cookie (03-14-2018), crown (03-16-2018), ehizmac (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), penuelophir (03-14-2018), ralph (03-16-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,809 Times in 1,578 Posts

Gu and eu had quite a run today, I don't know whether to say that was to be expected or not, as for usd jpy, my sentiment has changed to being bearish, I don't know if the bears will be able to continue what they have started, I think that uj might experience some range because the strength of the folks pushing it down seems to be weakening, but the week is still fresh so it is too early to conclude what will happen to this pair, I don't trade uj mostly, so I will just be watching it on the sidelines.

Thanks  

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-14-2018), dzin4aans (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-19-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,429 Times in 2,441 Posts

@ dzin4aans yes bro, usdjpy looks to be More on a high right now, and the pair have been on a bullish ride since, maybe this is the right time to have a God at it, after the news yesterday the pair find itself moving back but I think it will still move forward. And this is the right time to enter. But it can still go the other way around but it's what we see on the chart

Thanks  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,541 Times in 2,281 Posts

Thank you everyone for your comments, I notice different opinions on GU, UJ and that is great For those who trade UJ, I will give a short take from my view on it:
      Thanks for insight on the USDJPY and it seems great! Yesterday I said somethings about the GBPUSD going to head higher and it did and from look of things I still feel that it would be going to trade on a higher highs until may it starts breaking down the levels below!

Name:  chart36.png
Views: 27
Size:  44.3 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,108 Times in 2,832 Posts

I am not expecting anything less than a falling usd jpy because ordinarily there is supposed to be a negative correlation between it and eur usd and gbp usd, we did not see that happening last week and I almost thought we may see a repeat of that this week too, which would have been pretty strange by the way, uj is already on its way down and I don't think there might be enough Bulls left to make price to climb beyond the previous high it did, also looking at it, I mean uj, we will notice that the 4 hour time frame had a bearish pin bar, it was after that happened that price started this crash, I am predicting that eu and gu will make a retracement as we are seeing now before the bullish momentum will resume.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

Thanks  

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Cookie (03-14-2018), dzin4aans (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,146 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post

Attachment 75123
      The first and most important fact is that UJ is not falling anymore for quite some days now. In fact if you zoom out a bit my chart, you will see that its ranging between 107.30 and 105.50
      So my advice to those who trade UJ, look to buy from one and sell from another level. I will be very careful selling UJ now because after that strong movement it had in January and first half of February, there is quite a big chance it will retrace some of the losses and somewhere 108 might be interesting level. So work with these two levels, be careful with breakouts, when its ranging, the breakouts might be real fake moves and catch many people selling or buying on that breakout.

Yeah I trade other pairs too but not at the moment.
      Well I dont recommend not using stop loss. I have 6 years experience and in my situation the stop loss is my account but it no way it is advised to do so for others. Its my type of trading, I always use some certain amount of money for stop loss and it acts as the stop loss. I dont put all the money in one account
      The targets are big but its only because volatility is high at the moment and 300 pip movement is possible on a weekly candle so such high reward trades are more than possible

Attachment 75124
      today US CPI really didnt help my trades.. Dollar got hit everywhere, everything rallied including GOLD and all my analysis have turned to ashes unfortunately. My positions also are hanging there.
      Now that GU broke above 1.3930, its at 1.3970 and this is a bullish scenario indeed like others have pointed out. But there are still 4 hours to go and I want to see the daily close up there at 1.3970 or 80 on GU and above 1.24 on EU to really call it a bullish move. Remember, when there is huge buying candle, there is tons of selling into the big up candle.
      But surely if both closes higher, I will switch my ideas and view toward higher numbers in both EU and GU.
      You will be doing the right thing if you decide to sell it because apparently, I am looking at the daily time frame and yesterday candle closed as a bearish pin bar and in accordance with the current down trend already on the daily time frame, so it is a good decision to follow the trend.

Thanks  

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Cookie for this useful post.

balut (03-14-2018), Blackmac (03-14-2018), dzin4aans (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), simisola (03-14-2018)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometime market move too slow and sometime market move huge, in Asian time market move few of pairs like JPY based pairs move only and also when it have good news then it move huge in market. First time is Sydney time and it move only AUD based pairs when impact the market mostly. but in London and New York time if market have high impacted news then it move crazy sometime. in this time Gold also move huge so that trader love to trade with Gold in this time. all cases traders need to understand the fundamental news to understand when and how much market will move. it they can then perfect trading is most easy I think.

Thanks  

22. The following 4 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), penuelophir (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 235 of 324 FirstFirst ... 230 233 234 235 236 237 240 ... LastLast