• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 236 of 341 FirstFirst ... 231 234 235 236 237 238 241 ... LastLast
    Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3407

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,779 Times in 550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazol76 View Post
      Sometime market move too slow and sometime market move huge, in Asian time market move few of pairs like JPY based pairs move only and also when it have good news then it move huge in market. First time is Sydney time and it move only AUD based pairs when impact the market mostly. but in London and New York time if market have high impacted news then it move crazy sometime. in this time Gold also move huge so that trader love to trade with Gold in this time. all cases traders need to understand the fundamental news to understand when and how much market will move. it they can then perfect trading is most easy I think.
      Yes, there are different time zones when different markets open and in according to that market the currency moves for an example during the new York session usd moved the most and sometimes it may even have some effect on the currencies without usd. And according to me fundamental trading is the most effective trading method as we can have good results if we can predict the effect of the news on a currency pair.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), dzin4aans (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-15-2018)

3. Lamboghini
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,092 Times in 2,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Thanks for insight on the USDJPY and it seems great! Yesterday I said somethings about the GBPUSD going to head higher and it did and from look of things I still feel that it would be going to trade on a higher highs until may it starts breaking down the levels below!

Attachment 75141
      Also, this morning I said in one of the threads that GBPCAD would be still heading up when it first retraces to the level of 1.8050 and it did like I said and I believe it would still remain bullish for more few hours and I am enjoying it!

Name:  chart37.png
Views: 48
Size:  213.3 KB

Name:  chart38.png
Views: 49
Size:  27.4 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (03-14-2018), Blackmac (03-14-2018), Don'tStop (03-14-2018), dzin4aans (03-14-2018), kanyB1 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-15-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (03-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      293.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Also, this morning I said in one of the threads that GBPCAD would be still heading up when it first retraces to the level of 1.8050 and it did like I said and I believe it would still remain bullish for more few hours and I am enjoying it!

Attachment 75149

Attachment 75148
      It is on an uptrend and that was more like so obvious that it will be hard to see any reversal for now. Come to think about it, all GBP related pairs seems to be moving in favor of GBP now and so I expect that GBPUSD will also rally up following the news that will come in today. Though I have been out on forum bonus and now using real money.

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to Blackmac for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), Don'tStop (03-14-2018), dzin4aans (03-14-2018), Eneregha (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,634 Times in 1,095 Posts

GBPUSD is now in a range of between 1.3940-1.3994 I think this range should be violated before the end of today. There are news that could make it come down today, I am not sure what it will do but basically the strength or weakness of the dollar is what will determine how this will all play out. There is an engulfing pattern that is playing out in the last two four hours candlestick, I am expecting a bulls break out than a bear one, although nothing is completely cast in stones and anything could answer. Eur usd may likely toil same path, I believe it will become very bullish, what took place previously is a retracement, I want to the market to behave in a certain way before entering.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), Don'tStop (03-14-2018), dzin4aans (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,132 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      GBPUSD is now in a range of between 1.3940-1.3994 I think this range should be violated before the end of today. There are news that could make it come down today, I am not sure what it will do but basically the strength or weakness of the dollar is what will determine how this will all play out. There is an engulfing pattern that is playing out in the last two four hours candlestick, I am expecting a bulls break out than a bear one, although nothing is completely cast in stones and anything could answer. Eur usd may likely toil same path, I believe it will become very bullish, what took place previously is a retracement, I want to the market to behave in a certain way before entering.
      It is now confusing to me because it on the daily time frame is on uptrend and I can see the 4 hour time frame on down trend but a trend line resistance has been broken and I think that it will go up. But you are right that now it is on the ranging movement so therefore, we need to wait for a clear signal before we further trading on it.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Don'tStop for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), dzin4aans (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1), Vikine (03-15-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,626 Times in 5,119 Posts

Name:  floating losses.png
Views: 46
Size:  4.1 KB
      current situation is as follows, GU and EU still finding buyers and sliding higher which is not good but I keep faith in my analysis...

So today was a funny day for pound. It touched 1.3995 and then found some sellers. Then tracked higher into the news for Dollar but then something happened.
      Name:  GU news.png
Views: 41
Size:  43.0 KB
      notice how market pushed, bought before the news - bought rumors. And indeed dollar was weaker after the news because they were worse than expected in general. But then the funny thing, many probably bought GU after the release ( or any other dollar pair) because dollar got worse news but then look, it goes 60 pips lower during the day.. Now its surely retracing the losses and might even head higher later but the funny thing is how market reacted and caught many buying.

This is what it is like with the news, when they come out, look for 15 min or 5 min chart and see what happens. if you notice such situation where dollar should weaken but it does not by big margin, its likely to reverse.. One of the most typical buyer/seller traps around majority of news

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), penuelophir (03-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,730 Times in 2,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 75154
      current situation is as follows, GU and EU still finding buyers and sliding higher which is not good but I keep faith in my analysis...

So today was a funny day for pound. It touched 1.3995 and then found some sellers. Then tracked higher into the news for Dollar but then something happened.
      Attachment 75155
      notice how market pushed, bought before the news - bought rumors. And indeed dollar was weaker after the news because they were worse than expected in general. But then the funny thing, many probably bought GU after the release ( or any other dollar pair) because dollar got worse news but then look, it goes 60 pips lower during the day.. Now its surely retracing the losses and might even head higher later but the funny thing is how market reacted and caught many buying.

This is what it is like with the news, when they come out, look for 15 min or 5 min chart and see what happens. if you notice such situation where dollar should weaken but it does not by big margin, its likely to reverse.. One of the most typical buyer/seller traps around majority of news
      Maybe this is because US interest rates will release in a few days and UK negotiations about brexit have also improved. Buyer/seller argue to be able to take an opportunity in situations like this to gain profit. Everyone certainly has different view in response to news that has been released so dzin4aans how do you think movement on EUR/USD and GBP/USD until Friday? Will it continue like this or there will be a significant movement of both?
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (5)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,252 Times in 1,663 Posts

Quite frankly, I am happy I did not trade today because I am pretty sure I would have secured some losses for myself, my strategy don't do well in a zigzag and confused market that happened today, I was watching the charts, I saw the moves and in was like what is happening to this market, eur usd and gbp usd were just doing what they liked, when you thought the bears are here, then suddenly the bulls take over, I was happy for myself, many times we trade for the sake of it and not because our strategy gave a good signal, I think that both eu and gu are bullish for the now, maybe the news of tomorrow will make the market decide what it really wants to do.

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-15-2018), dzin4aans (03-15-2018), fembizz (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-19-2018), Oghale (03-18-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Sixteen (03-15-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Unregistered (1), Vikine (03-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,182 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 75154

Attachment 75155

I'm also in support of your analysis on both gbpusd and eurusd pairs as both have high chances to soar higher through bullish sentiments raised by buyers in these two markets. The pairs will surely breakout from the eratic ranges and trend in the upward direction to favour the bulls.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-15-2018), Leonvic90 (03-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,557 Times in 473 Posts

Many of you know that I am Gold trader and I love to trade commodities. I face many time huge losses in Gold but honestly speaking I never lose hope for successful Gold trader. I'm trying again and again to improve my trading and I'm happy because results are getting better and better day by day. This is spirit of trading which is not easy for everyone to gain. With this spirit we can get our dream success and kick away fear of losses.
      I know it's really difficult to make consistent profits from trading but it can be possible some time but not always. We need to believe on our knowledge and skills for trading and never afraid from loss because it's a part of business.

21. The following 12 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

balut (03-15-2018), Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), dzin4aans (03-15-2018), Farhan Randhawa (03-31-2018), harbir (03-15-2018), kazol76 (03-15-2018), Leonvic90 (03-15-2018), Neriah (03-15-2018), Sixteen (03-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

Reply to Thread
    Page 236 of 341 FirstFirst ... 231 234 235 236 237 238 241 ... LastLast