• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 319 322 323 324
    Results 3,231 to 3,235 of 3235

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,040 Times in 781 Posts

The biggest concern is brexit because it seems as though that anytime pound finds little strength to rise, "bad news" concerning brexit brings it back down
      In this 4 hour Time-Frame that you uploaded, i see a further fall on GBP/USD and generally other pairs as a result of one bad news or another, This has been a dilemma that the Pound has been facing for over a year now. After the strong bull, A Spinning top has formed and also a reverse hammer, It is not too hard to see that a fall is imminent on this Forex currency exchange trading pair..

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), FxBD (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      In this 4 hour Time-Frame that you uploaded, i see a further fall on GBP/USD and generally other pairs as a result of one bad news or another, This has been a dilemma that the Pound has been facing for over a year now. After the strong bull, A Spinning top has formed and also a reverse hammer, It is not too hard to see that a fall is imminent on this Forex currency exchange trading pair..
      After a rather long downtrend of GBP/USD,this pair is preparing for a turn around. With rejection from sell which we see in the close of this week,I do not believe this downtrend will continue.We should expect uptrend henceforth .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,980 Times in 1,662 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Yeah awesome mate that my thoughts and ideas have helped you. Look how nicely UJ has fallen again now. For now it looks like a range price action but whenever UJ does these moves, it gives me some idea that there might be more power towards selling than buying in long term

thoughts on GU? is that the reversal? BOE today surprised us and 3 votes for rate hike... I personally think that the strength on pound might return
      In my opinion, GBP strengthening against USD due MPC Voting result shows that the number of members who approved the rate hike has increased. Previously this was never expected by market participants and on the other hand concerns about trade war make USD weaken. Technically GBP/USD is still in bearish condition, we will see next week whether GBP/USD can reach 1.3400 or not.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Today)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,347 Times in 2,435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      After a rather long downtrend of GBP/USD,this pair is preparing for a turn around. With rejection from sell which we see in the close of this week,I do not believe this downtrend will continue.We should expect uptrend henceforth .
      Honestly at the moment I don't know what to think if regarding this pair (gbpusd). I think it is until that we we will know the true direction of the trend, whatever happens, we should just follow rather than getting ahead of the trend. But it's looking likely to be bullish next week.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

FxBD (Today)

9. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD is just really nice FxBD is just really nice FxBD is just really nice FxBD is just really nice FxBD is just really nice FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Yeah awesome mate that my thoughts and ideas have helped you. Look how nicely UJ has fallen again now. For now it looks like a range price action but whenever UJ does these moves, it gives me some idea that there might be more power towards selling than buying in long term

thoughts on GU? is that the reversal? BOE today surprised us and 3 votes for rate hike... I personally think that the strength on pound might return
      i think you are doing right , there might be a small bearish movement this week but it is wise to make long term trade buying.as we can see most of the day GBP economic conditions are doing well and every news of GBP is came positive . somehow it already fall lots and now the time to come back.

if you look at weekly chart it will give a clear direction.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 0
Size:  18.4 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

union12 (Today)

Reply to Thread
    Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 319 322 323 324