• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 336 339 340 341
    Results 3,401 to 3,407 of 3407

Thread: dzin4aans' trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,071 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      The most important thing is that you were able to understand what you did wrong and be able to learn from your mistakes which is the backbone of improving in the field of forex trading and I think we can not do without making mistakes some times but the key here is being able to learn and move forward.
      We learn from our daily mistake which is not avoidable in this market but the most important thing is to understand what went wrong and take correction. Another thing that help us to control mistake is emotional acts, if we can base our action on facts and stick on it, we will not be deceived by market noise.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Thanks all for great words. Remember its demo account but the story is like it would be a real account - system and trading approach wont change.
      Different views is good. EURAUD sells were my mistake, fought whats not there too early and lost some but well.. wont do that again.

as for the closed trades:
      Attachment 84688
      Big mistake with the GU trade, placed at the wrong entry and lost a bit too much. GJ went to break even. not much happened there.

as for the open ones:
      Attachment 84689
      GU reentered long, gold still floating and today got a good setup that I have shown here - UC view in LTD section its worth checking out
      It is better to loose small than to loose big ,but problem in this market is that you may decide to close order to avoid big loss and few minutes later the same market will still go in the same direction, with this you notice that you will still loose big .That is why i say that we will try to act on facts before us and stand on it until it prove us contra not acting on emotion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-08-2018)

3. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,723 Times in 691 Posts

Thanks all for great words. Remember its demo account but the story is like it would be a real account - system and trading approach wont change.
      Different views is good. EURAUD sells were my mistake, fought whats not there too early and lost some but well.. wont do that again.

as for the closed trades:
      Attachment 84688
      Big mistake with the GU trade, placed at the wrong entry and lost a bit too much. GJ went to break even. not much happened there.

as for the open ones:
      Attachment 84689
      GU reentered long, gold still floating and today got a good setup that I have shown here - UC view in LTD section its worth checking out
      Your responses here are all good, and i appreciate the fact that you are doing a quality trading, and you also agree to the mistake you made, this is good, it will give you the opportunity to correct it next time. And i want to tell you that there is no perfect traders, and at times, the market would make you into doing the wrong thing that ordinarily you will not be doing that. I have lost twice on crude oil today, not because i was wrong, but because the market is just doing what it pleases, and that is affecting my technical set up in the market.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteliontrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-08-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,778 Times in 5,189 Posts

$16,083 equity on your demo account... As far as I can remember you said before that you're starting your demo trade with $10,000 balance so it means that you already gain 60% ROI.
      yeah mate it is and with low risk - simply good trades at the right time. that is what I can offer to investors in future with this account i will prove i can do it in long term too.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      For many traders managing 2,3.4 or 5 entries at a time ,kudos to you,I often wonder how effectively you do cope ,I still believe managing one trade entry at a time is easier ,making amendment and adjustment when necessary. Although if all your trade entries recorded greens ,there will be no ill feelings. Let me wish you a wonderful weekend enjoyment.
      i set (open) the trade and forget. surely i take a look at it when to lock the trade in some profits or be but in general i process it and move on to the next setups. no need to manage it too much. you get attached to the trade and cant see the market fully.

Quote Originally Posted by The S-I-S View Post
      You are first that who says I am doing trading demo just like a live which is really a positive thought and a professional thought in my opinion.4 x is nothing practise and knowledge is everything to become a successful trader and earn money from this market. If a trader really want to become a successful trader then I have need to focus on his demo practice till he will not achieve positive targets. When we lose anything we learn new things from the market which is really a big idea. If a trader really I learn from that mistake then it is the first step of his trading career. Doing trade without stop loss is really a dangerous way to earn money from the market. We cannot make money from the market till we are not use proper stop loss in every trade.
      Good luck dear for a successful trading career I hope that you will become master in trading...
      great words by you - thank you

Last week I managed to make 535 bucks which accounts for 3,44% where I can consider that a very weak week to be honest but I had some unrealized profits too.

trades running into the weekend:
      Name:  running trades.png
Views: 55
Size:  11.4 KB
      will see how things unfold next week, hopefully will find some more good setups and some more volatility with it.

Soon I hope to reveal more information about the whole project I am preparing, so make sure you stay tuned in for the following weeks and months

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

balut (09-09-2018), kanyB1 (09-08-2018), Mianwali18 (09-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana has a brilliant future Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,598 Times in 498 Posts

yeah mate it is and with low risk - simply good trades at the right time. that is what I can offer to investors in future with this account i will prove i can do it in long term too.

i set (open) the trade and forget. surely i take a look at it when to lock the trade in some profits or be but in general i process it and move on to the next setups. no need to manage it too much. you get attached to the trade and cant see the market fully.

Last week I managed to make 535 bucks which accounts for 3,44% where I can consider that a very weak week to be honest but I had some unrealized profits too.

will see how things unfold next week, hopefully will find some more good setups and some more volatility with it.

Soon I hope to reveal more information about the whole project I am preparing, so make sure you stay tuned in for the following weeks and months

Good job my dear mate, and it seems that you are too much matured trader have I seen ever on this forum. I like your trading style, seems that you all moderator are rare to make post on trading journal section, really we are miss you too much and missing your valuable analysis. Hope so that next days we will sure get some update from your journal. Have a nice weekend my dear mate,

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-08-2018), dzin4aans (09-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1 is a name known to all kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 84815

that's an excellent result, i have just noticed that there is just no need to be in a hurry because trading just few trades that are correct i hat will actually make us successful in the market. and instaforex has given us the opportunity t grow our capital so that we can be able to use just few trades to make enough profit that is why we must trade with that psychological mind set even when our capital is still small so that we don't end up over trading that will always lead to so much loss.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-12-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,778 Times in 5,189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
      Good job my dear mate, and it seems that you are too much matured trader have I seen ever on this forum. I like your trading style, seems that you all moderator are rare to make post on trading journal section, really we are miss you too much and missing your valuable analysis. Hope so that next days we will sure get some update from your journal. Have a nice weekend my dear mate,
      Indeed I dont too too frequent updates, cant post all the setups here too since I do quite many in Live Trading discussion section, check it out there too

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1 View Post
      that's an excellent result, i have just noticed that there is just no need to be in a hurry because trading just few trades that are correct i hat will actually make us successful in the market. and instaforex has given us the opportunity t grow our capital so that we can be able to use just few trades to make enough profit that is why we must trade with that psychological mind set even when our capital is still small so that we don't end up over trading that will always lead to so much loss.
      Thank you I think its definitely all in our mind

here is the trade situation at the moment:
      Name:  running and closed trades.png
Views: 20
Size:  20.5 KB
      Some small profit closed and biggy running on USDCAD at the moment. GU tricked me yesterday a bit and GOLD quite hard but losses are minimal and well coped so all good

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-12-2018), balut (09-12-2018), GhostMode (09-12-2018), Mianwali18 (09-12-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,932 Times in 1,267 Posts

Indeed I dont too too frequent updates, cant post all the setups here too since I do quite many in Live Trading discussion section, check it out there too

Thank you I think its definitely all in our mind

here is the trade situation at the moment:
      Attachment 85043
      Some small profit closed and biggy running on USDCAD at the moment. GU tricked me yesterday a bit and GOLD quite hard but losses are minimal and well coped so all good
      Gold was indeed a Trick commodity to trade in the daily timeframe generally in yesterdays day trading Candle, It fell a strong 80 Pips but yet suprisingly the Gold commodity reversed and recovered fully and then returned to 1195.90 which was its daily opening price and then moved a little bit more bullish and closed 30 Pips higher than the opening price and reached 1198 levels.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Alif Md Tamim (10-02-2018), dzin4aans (09-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 336 339 340 341