• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Schedule For Pay Per Post Bonus And Contest Prize Distribution

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,890 Times in 8,409 Posts

Default Schedule For Pay Per Post Bonus And Contest Prize Distribution

In this forum we have 2 types of activity that you can do to earn money for your trading account:

1. from pay per post bonus. You will be paid for your discussion in the forum and all you have to do is submit post and discuss many things. Each section has different pay rate and you can see the rates under the section's name like below:

Name:  ScreenHunter_01 Apr. 12 12.40.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  118.9 KB

2. from winning a contest. You will get a prize for winning a contest. Each contest will give different amount of prize and you will find the information on how much prize you will win in the thread of the contest.

go here for Black Frame daily contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post153661

go here for Euro Genius daily contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post796436

go here for Guess Forex Trend weekly contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post157656

go here for Best Topic Starter monthly contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post153066

go here for Blogger monthly contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post213091

The bonus from post will be paid between the 1st to 14th of the next month. So for example, the bonus from the posts that you made during the month of April will be paid anywhere between the 1st to 14th of May.

The prize for each contest will be paid according to the schedule and here's the schedule:

at the beginning of the next month (up to 1 week):
      Black Frame
      Euro Genius

So for example, if you win 2 times in Black Frame and 1 time in Euro Genius during the month of April 2016 your prizes (from both contests) will be paid between 1st to 7th of May 2016.

up to 2 weeks after the winners are announced:
      Guess Forex Trend
      Best Topic Starter
      Blogger

If you win Guess Forex Trend on April 4 - April 8 round your prize will be paid between April 11 to April 22.

If you win Best Topic Starter and Blogger for April round (usually announced up to 2 weeks after the winners announcement) your prize will be paid around 1st to 21th of May (depending on the time of the announcement).

The actual time of bonus per post and contest prize distribution can vary depending on our sponsor (InstaForex). The moderators, Super Moderator and Administrator in MT5 Forex Forum do not have the authority to process and distribute the bonus per post and contest prize distribution for the members but we can check if you have any problem with your bonus per post or contest prize.

What if you still don't get your bonus per post or contest prize after the schedule is over?

Then you need to check the threads below:

Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here.

Haven't Got Your Contest Winner's PRIZE? Read This!

What if you still don't get your bonus even though you already do everything correctly??

Then it's time to contact any moderator and they will help you with this matter but please keep in mind what I mentioned earlier:

The moderators, Super Moderator and Administrator in MT5 Forex Forum do not have the authority to process and distribute the bonus per post and contest prize distribution for the members but we can check if you have any problem with your bonus per post or contest prize.

I hope you all enjoy staying here!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-20-2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: clear up the info, adding more details.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,644 Posts

The Ultimate Answer of Some common and very important questions.
      Thanks a lot to our Super Moderator for sharing this informative thread with us.
      I got my answer as well.
      Regards.

3. The following 12 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Aviz (04-14-2016), azmassi (04-12-2016), dzin4aans (04-12-2016), Georges (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (04-13-2016), loveyo (04-14-2016), NikitaBelle (04-12-2016), nkhan2810 (04-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (04-12-2016), Smuggler (04-17-2016), systematicfx (04-12-2016), zahid4x (04-12-2016)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1711.59 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,568 Times in 4,240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      In this forum we have 2 types of activity that you can do to earn money for your trading account:

1. from pay per post bonus. You will be paid for your discussion in the forum and all you have to do is submit post and discuss many things. Each section has different pay rate and you can see the rates under the section's name like below:

Attachment 62746

2. from winning a contest. You will get a prize for winning a contest. Each contest will give different amount of prize and you will find the information on how much prize you will win in the thread of the contest.

go here for Black Frame daily contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post153661

go here for Euro Genius daily contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post796436

go here for Guess Forex Trend weekly contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post157656

go here for Best Topic Starter monthly contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post153066

go here for Blogger monthly contest:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post213091

The prize for each contest will be paid according to the schedule and here's the schedule:

Black Frame
      Euro Genius

So for example, if you win 2 times in Black Frame and 1 time in Euro Genius during the month of April 2016 your prizes for both contests will be paid between 1st to 7th of May 2016.

up to 1 week after the winners are announced:
      Guess Forex Trend
      Best Topic Starter
      Blogger

If you win Guess Forex Trend on April 4 - April 8 round your prize will be paid between April 9 to April 15.

If you win Best Topic Starter and Blogger for April round (usually announced up to 2 weeks after the winners announcement) your prize will be paid around 1st to 7th of May (depending on the time of the announcement).

The actual time of bonus per post and contest prize distribution can vary depending on our sponsor (InstaForex). The moderators, Super Moderator and Administrator in MT5 Forex Forum do not have the authority to process and distribute the bonus per post and contest prize distribution for the members but we can check if you have any problem with your bonus per post or contest prize.
      Very well elaborated, precise and straight to the point, its a good guide especially to our members who wonder how users benefit from the forum.
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

5. The following 12 users say Thank You to Georges for this useful post.

Aviz (04-14-2016), azmassi (04-12-2016), dzin4aans (04-12-2016), goodguy333 (04-13-2016), Interlock (04-12-2016), loveyo (04-14-2016), NikitaBelle (04-12-2016), nkhan2810 (04-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (04-12-2016), Smuggler (04-17-2016), systematicfx (04-12-2016), zahid4x (04-12-2016)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Shocked

Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      38 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,540 Times in 634 Posts

Thanks for Super Mod. Now it is clear to us by this thread how much bonus money we will get from each section and topics. So, most of the new comer get their answer from this thread.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Smuggler for this useful post.

Georges (04-18-2016), PhantomTrader79 (04-18-2016)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

astrovedz is an unknown quantity at this point astrovedz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Excuse me sir, I just want to make sure, during the 2-3 days I've managed to collect a bonus post about $ 21 from 105 posted. And today why all of my posts - posts of that 105 - is count on "no-bonus posts (the bonus for them is not counted)"
      Are all the post I was already starting to get into the trading account credit balance, or what? I hesitated about this, because I've put all the best in giving answers and responses.
      Please just give me the answer and clarity about this matter.
      Thank you very much.

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,623 Times in 5,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astrovedz View Post
      Excuse me sir, I just want to make sure, during the 2-3 days I've managed to collect a bonus post about $ 21 from 105 posted. And today why all of my posts - posts of that 105 - is count on "no-bonus posts (the bonus for them is not counted)"
      Are all the post I was already starting to get into the trading account credit balance, or what? I hesitated about this, because I've put all the best in giving answers and responses.
      Please just give me the answer and clarity about this matter.
      Thank you very much.
      Hi astrovedz,
      bonuses are re-calculated during first day of the month, that is why bonus might "disappear" or posts might show as no bonus posts. We just have to wait a few days, everything will return to normal and bonus will be paid within first 7 days of the month.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

astrovedz (05-01-2016), Interlock (10-11-2017), NikitaBelle (05-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (05-19-2016)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Busy

paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta has a brilliant future paritgupta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      968.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,785 Times in 871 Posts

Sir I have not got my demotivator contest winning bonus of the March month. Please deposit my bonus as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,000 Times in 400 Posts

This forum is very complete because we can see many things from the business setup and the people working for the forum is very quick to identify the problems.
      So the bonus will be sent after 14th, that is pretty long but I think I can't complain because it's bonus that the forum give to us.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,644 Posts

Black Frame
      Euro Genius
      Eagerly waiting for this two. These are very much exciting and most popular in MT5 forum.
      Thanks a lot, super mods for sharing such informative thread.
      Always appreciate your hard work in this beautiful forum.
      Regards.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,040 Times in 462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Eagerly waiting for this two. These are very much exciting and most popular in MT5 forum.
      Thanks a lot, super mods for sharing such informative thread.
      Always appreciate your hard work in this beautiful forum.
      Regards.
      I hope mt5 forum can have more contest soon because when i joined here only guess trend contest remain. but i checked demotivator contest and it was great and also trading conest would benefit me to improve my trading skills

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast