• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I will stop my study to pursue forex trading! (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,977.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,035 Times in 2,014 Posts

Default I will stop my study to pursue forex trading! (Part 2)

Original thread: I will stop my study to pursue forex trading!
      Quote Originally Posted by Rising Sun View Post
      As I am a student and do tuition as a part time work.But when I joined here I listened that it is a very much profitable business.so I am leaving this tuition to invest that time in forex trading.will it be a right decision or a wrong decision?
      Surely forex market is very big and it's an international business but not all student can easily earn in here as well. First of all, you need to advert your own concentration to forex market and you need to learn a lot of things in here too like market movers or manipulators. try open calender is important as well if you want to know about events.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 04-14-2016 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Add Original thread link
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

2. lamborghini
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

jbbisah is an unknown quantity at this point jbbisah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will stop my study to pursue forex trading! in my point of view i say yes!yes! because life is all about investing your capital you have then tron it in the name of going to school further further which at the end of the day you will searching job to do is better to go forex

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mei_izecson is on a distinguished road mei_izecson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we can run them both. Studies and Forex trading can be done together. However, each person has a priority in his life. If your priority is forex, then you can stop the study. But, in my opinion better to continue their studies.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

SilentTrader has a spectacular aura about SilentTrader has a spectacular aura about SilentTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,029.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its such a stupid decision if you want to quit your study and join forex trading right away.forex is a risky business and in forex you will not get a regular income so its safer to finish your study first and get a job first before joining forex besides you still can trade in demo account and bonus post account while you finishing your study

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

aqbe_fx has a spectacular aura about aqbe_fx has a spectacular aura about aqbe_fx has a spectacular aura about aqbe_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,187.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mei_izecson View Post
      I think we can run them both. Studies and Forex trading can be done together. However, each person has a priority in his life. If your priority is forex, then you can stop the study. But, in my opinion better to continue their studies.
      yes, learning and living activities as a forex trader has many have done today and you do not have to worry about your school activities disrupted because of the forex business, I guess it was not possible, because forex will give you an income with satisfactory as a student.
      اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not agree for this decisions and I do not support it at all. The forex is not a easy business , this is some kinds of addictive and it takes a long time to get the success. So, you should better finish the study and later can take it as a profession.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

sami27 is on a distinguished road sami27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You did very wrong thing to stop your study and pursue the forex trading business, you have to complete your education first because your education is more important then the forex trading so i will suggest you to start your education again and after completing your study you can then start the forex trading business and make your earning...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no wisdom in doing that if you consider the risky nature of forex trading my brother. Forex is such that can be traded on part time basis and there is no point quitting your job or study because of forex trading. I have been trading forex now for the past ten years and yet , I still keep my day job till today. I will strongly oppose to the idea of quitting what you do at the moment because of forex trading

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,171 Posts

I will stop my study to pursue forex trading is not a good decision to make in my own opinion. Stoping your study just because of forex is not ideal instead since forex is something you can do in any time of the day, you can always make out time for it and see how you can merge your studies and forex together.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriakhiebillz For This Useful Post:

idogei2 (03-11-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mahfuzz is on a distinguished road Mahfuzz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      299.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do not do that. Forex is not important. Study is more important than forex. First, complete study perfectly and after complete study move on forex business. Do not be hurry to make earning from forex. Study will take you long way. I am not sating that forex is important but please study is more important than anything.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast