• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: I will stop my study to pursue forex trading! (Part 2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 will become famous soon enough Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,150.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning in trading time was also acceptable you can learn from every trade if you want so it's not have any problems if you study and learn both at a same time , but if your trading performance was not such a good result then only study was better then trading .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,961 Times in 2,991 Posts

Don't stop your study. Keep staying become a student no matter what happens. In this business, it is so important to always follow good trading and money management. You can always study your trading system so that you are able to manage emotions in trading. If you can manage your emotions, that means a good stories that you need to know. I wish good luck to you.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do not think about that. Study is more important than anything. Do not ever stop study for a while. Study is more valuable than anything. First complete study perfectly and after complete study give full focus on forex. Do not give forex more priority than study. Study can take you long way which forex can't.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      739.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      As I am a student and do tuition as a part time work.But when I joined here I listened that it is a very much profitable business.so I am leaving this tuition to invest that time in forex trading.will it be a right decision or a wrong decision?
      Forex is one of the best business which you can find out there but you don't have to stop your study because of it. You can do both you study and forex at the same time. I will give an example from myself. I also joined forex business when I was a student and I was learning my profession and forex at the same time. Now I almost finish the university and my forex study is almost over too. I know what makes me profitable in forex now and I have my other profession too. Try to learn both of them because you can find forex in its place even after many years but study chance will not be with you all the time. 1 or 2 hours a day is enough for forex study

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,388 Times in 941 Posts

Be very careful that you want to take that kind of risk, and make sure that forex trading is what you want when you have carefully considered that it is a very risky trading business and that anything is possible. I have been studying forex trading for nine years now and I am not really consistent with money making and I accept it because that is what I wanted.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very bold and fantastic financial decision because if anyone is willing to dedicate time to studying about the financial market just as much as we have given time to study the forex mark then it will be easy to have many millionaires among us right now because the survival of this business is basically about knowledge.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

bestwinner is on a distinguished road bestwinner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is not a fair decision as i know forex for many years but i would not support your decision at all because first you can complete your study and meantime you can continue trading during your study like i did so this is important really for all of us really to be perfect and to be brilliant student of forex too along with my study too

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 398 Posts

Well, you have the choice to do what ever you want to do, but I will always say that forex trading is here and will always be here so therefore why not finish with your studies and then when you are done with it you can start forex trading or better still you can do the both of them at the same time, being that forex trading is not a much time demanding business.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is really a non serious idea and it should be avoided. Forex is such an convenient business that we can carry it with any other business and the traders here are really earning good and sufficient money. so we do not need to stop or sacrifice study to earn money from here but try to continue it with studies.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You will be making a very costly mistake if you go ahead and do that my brother. My advice is that you face your study while taking some times to learn forex beside, if you know the risky nature of forex I am very sure you will not even think like that. What guarantees you success in forex trading to the point that you will leave what is certain for the uncertainty.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast