• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: I will stop my study to pursue forex trading! (Part 2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,132.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No one can expect to make a profit from the Forex market whatever their style of work is in this market. So it is better for anyone to make their lives all the more distant from our work in the Forex market. This is because a fixed-profit business at the end of the month is better than working in a market where profit or loss can not be expected at the end

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

dawnchera will become famous soon enough dawnchera's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,420.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Study is vital ,if you are in a professional stream of study continue it, always have two purses one for spending one for safety, if you loose one end, the other helps, alike study is vital on one end, to pursue your standard dreams with the world's view, forex is not known to the world as you know it, the society is still innocent and ignorant and not all can be traders so you will have to face undue pressures , and no normal man can understand a financial market and they fear , that there is lack of uncertainity in it, it is.so do study in one point, access to forex in another point, be safe .Have two arms for safety and work balance.
      I am a Formula to be Followed Enjoy forex.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by red dragon View Post
      No one can expect to make a profit from the Forex market whatever their style of work is in this market. So it is better for anyone to make their lives all the more distant from our work in the Forex market. This is because a fixed-profit business at the end of the month is better than working in a market where profit or loss can not be expected at the end
      i think that e can start treating forex trading as our investment and find another source of income to support for daily need, i think forex trading when treated as and investment for long term purpose can generate a quite huge return and i think we can start making investment because forex trading is really profitable

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Worried

srs007 is on a distinguished road srs007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      499.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This will not be the wisw decision actually. As you are student then concentrate on your study. I do not think you should stp you tuition just because of starting forex trading. This is not a definite income source. If you are expart already then ok but as a newbie you should not leave your all income source just depending on forex.

You know forex is profitable but you should also know that it is high risky too. How can you sure that you can be successful
      so i think you should continue all your activivty and beside this you can try forex learning .

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk is on a distinguished road MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is not a good thing to do.if you finish your study you can have many choice for your future so in case you are failed to become a success trader you still can apply for a job and you still can get a job that is suitable with your diploma but if you quit you will only suffer and regret on quit on your study

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

UpinIpin is on a distinguished road UpinIpin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I think that will not be a good idea for you because no matter what you need to keep your study run for your own good. there is so much time for you to learn the forex trading and if you want to be serious on the business then you can do it after you finish your studied first.
      Under The Earth Kingdom

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,675 Times in 1,117 Posts

I won't advise anyone to think about this. One thing I am sure of is that forex business will continue to be there pending when we are done with school. Also its possible that you can trade part time and still focus on your studies which is good and better. First try to complete your studies and then you could have the whole time in the world to trade forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very bad idea, if you stop your study before starting Forex trade business then you never gain big profit because Forex required huge knowledge about world economy, trading knowledge, trading skills and trading analysis. Without proper trading knowledge you never make big profit in Forex. I think, every successful trader have huge knowledge about this business. If you stop learning, you will stop earning.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiluck is on a distinguished road chiluck's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You wanna stop your studies that is very important in your life journey just to pursue forex trading, that's not fair. It's better to combine the two than to stop your studies, or better still face your studies squarely and once you are done with your studies then you can now move on with forex trade. Cause forex requires quality time also.

10. ForexCopy
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kid is an unknown quantity at this point kid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trader can do what they want to do but if trader want to earn money they should need to study this business that will help them doing well and only then trader can become successful. Trader does not trade without any kind of knowledge but if they have good instructor they can follow them and earn money as well but i think it is not good trader need to learn then earn.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast