• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: I will stop my study to pursue forex trading! (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,222 Posts

from my experience in this market i see that it will be a very bad decision to leave your study for the investing in the forex market because some reasons :
      1- forex is not guaranteed business and at any time even if you have a very big experience you may lose all your capital
      2- we can't depend on the forex only to be our source to income but we have to make it as our second business
      3- we have to continue our studies to have good certificate to work with it because the forex only can't make good position to us in our life

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elssayed For This Useful Post:

jono_sutejo (03-13-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jono_sutejo is on a distinguished road jono_sutejo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

do not hesitate to join in forex business. You will find many conveniences and advantages in this business. when you feel really ready with your enough skill and your understanding it's mean that's the right time to join to be a successful trader.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jono_sutejo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,174 Posts

Forex trading is the business that is risky, i think that it is good for traders to take things easy with it. It is not easy to leave what you are pursuing and what to trade the forex business only, that is so risky, you might not make it in the forex trading, and you will still lose the career you were pursuing aside the forex environment. I think that is never wise, we have to do the two together, and when one fails, the other one will be bale to take care of us and our financial needs. Forex trading is not that easy, traders have to limit the risk associated with it.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is a jewel in the rough anowarul01 is a jewel in the rough anowarul01 is a jewel in the rough anowarul01 is a jewel in the rough anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are correct. Your main focus is knowledge and experiences. Actually knowledge and experiences are called the key to success in forex market. In order to get any single money from the forex trade, a person will need to become a forex trader. And in order become a forex trader, he will must have to learn A to Z of the forex trade. So everything is needed for earning from the forex trade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is better if you do part time work and forex at the same time. As a student, you need to prioritize your studies more and since you are giving tuition as a part time work, it will be better to continue it to earn even some money.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,761 Times in 837 Posts

Forex is not a such typing job that needs full time to learn that you close your other work. While this situation appears, then it proves you are very crazy and emotional. Young man, Your first duty and responsibility to study. Still your economical life is not started. My conception your educational expenses are borne by your father or elder brother. So never take you such type decision. Now edge of multimedia so you must try how to improve honoring this edge.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vincent Udeh will become famous soon enough Vincent Udeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stoping your education to trade the market may not just be good, as anything could happen while in the trade which definitely may not be good. Its best if you are a trader, you should trade the Forex market part time, as that will not make you loose out completely should your trades not go well.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 549 Posts

Forex trading is without doubt a very profitable business, but you can only trade profitably in the long run when you possess the knowledge that enables you to trade competently. This comes through learning. You may be in a better position to learn and trade even more effectively with a sound education, so you might consider getting a good education while at the same time learning forex trading, but not stopping your education.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade is a splendid one to behold dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Study further or pursue forex

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      Original thread: I will stop my study to pursue forex trading!

Surely forex market is very big and it's an international business but not all student can easily earn in here as well. First of all, you need to advert your own concentration to forex market and you need to learn a lot of things in here too like market movers or manipulators. try open calender is important as well if you want to know about events.
      As much as I agree that forex is worth it I don't believe that one needs to stop formal education because of it. Everything has its own place and forex may nit give you the expected result immediately

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to dtvade for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Their is no guarantee that you can be successful in this business or field, if you quit school and trade in forex full time you will just end up into a lot of loses because you cannot master the market easily even years of practice and study, a lot of traders still struggle to make good money in trading, so it will be best to finished your studies and then have a regular work and at the same time continue your learning in trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 LastLast