• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: News based trading (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      752.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,410 Times in 781 Posts

I have being hearing a thing like this times without number, and the real deal with it is the fact that the trader will need to be smart to trade the news. I personally fear the news trading, and i know that the best that will ever come to me as traders is the way i do my things and do it well all the time i do trading.

2. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind is a splendid one to behold D'mastermind is a splendid one to behold D'mastermind is a splendid one to behold D'mastermind is a splendid one to behold D'mastermind is a splendid one to behold D'mastermind is a splendid one to behold D'mastermind is a splendid one to behold D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2585.99 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      I have being hearing a thing like this times without number, and the real deal with it is the fact that the trader will need to be smart to trade the news. I personally fear the news trading, and i know that the best that will ever come to me as traders is the way i do my things and do it well all the time i do trading.
      I don't think there is no way you will be smart to trade in forex market and trade the news, I don't see the news trading as a good way by which I can trade actually. But I see the technical approach as a good way to trade . The news is mere gamble as I have learned and it could make you loss more than you make.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that news based trading is not good for many traders in this forex market, because if a trader open trade just before releasing of any high impacted news then if that news comes opposite and accidentally if his trade order hit then he can also get losses in seconds due to this mistake in this forex market.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We Can be trading based on news in the forex market but news trading is not easy and it the most risky because we can loose lot of money on less than 10 minute of trading and we can also make lot of money in the same period of time. But the best thing is to be right on our analysis.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is on a distinguished road fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shehroz Saeed View Post
      Fundamental volatility is the biggest turning point to make us hero to zero or zero to hero i mean just few mint if i am trade wrong track our account wash may be But if i am trade with best analysis or sure about that we can make us huge profit that the reason they many trades feel trading with news base is some dangerous.
      The news based trading can make us very profitable if we have a good knowledge about the fundamentals and we have a good knowledge about the economic calendar. But to trade in the news hour is like gambling, and if we do any mistake, there will be a big loss . It is not good to take big risk in that time. Scalpers like the news hour for their trading time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fastline01 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (11-03-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 will become famous soon enough amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1403.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

If anybody in this business predicts well then he can make big amount of money by quick time. But the reality is that very hard to realize the economic news. You must see news always influence the market. Do you know why not. There are various factors combined. For this reason professional trader analysis past chart and strength of bullish candle and bearish candle.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

forexgold will become famous soon enough forexgold's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      260.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my humble opinion, I think relying on news is very important for us and we can never underestimate it because news is the main driver of currency direction and if we study the impact of news well we can have a clear idea of ​​the direction of the market and therefore can benefit from these news for Success in Forex trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

News based trading always risky because at the moment of news and before and after new the market is mostly volatile which cause many trade's account blow up if the leverage is very high. A good trader is always concern about the situation of that particular country regarding news based trading and also has analysis of previous report of the news.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nilvayi View Post
      News based trading always risky because at the moment of news and before and after new the market is mostly volatile which cause many trade's account blow up if the leverage is very high. A good trader is always concern about the situation of that particular country regarding news based trading and also has analysis of previous report of the news.
      yes based on the risks involved in trading news i think the risk should be reduced to the minimum due to the high volatility that is witnessed when the news are released or if we are not experienced then i is better we don't trade during news
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

12. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

lazya is on a distinguished road lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

News base trading is good, in the news time market stay in volatile but skill trader close the trade before flashing the news.On the other hand,a news hunter can earn huge money in the news time.So open a trade before watching the news in the currency market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7