• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Who has never experienced Margin call in forex before? (5)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK is on a distinguished road MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are very few traders in Forex market which never ever experienced Margin call because it is normal thing in FX trading everyone experience it . I also many times experience it and which save their self from it they have big accounts and after facing big losses their accounts has lot of money for trading therefore they do not experience margin call.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2974.99 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Almost all successful traders experience most types of forex market condition and learn from it before achieving success in forex trading. if you have not experienced margin call, it implies that you are yet to experience it and does not necessarily make you a successful trader. It is better to experience such adverse condition on demo account then learn to avoid it on real account through skillful trading and proper money management.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3062.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,352 Times in 1,437 Posts

Everyone tested margin call in this market, i think you will never find any trader who are not tested margin call in his trading life, because this is not too easy business and i think from margin call most of the trader learn more and that help them to increase their successful trade.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

othox79 is on a distinguished road othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      810.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Too grandiose when a trader says never tasted MC with the technique they use, it does not seem to make sense. It is precisely when he promotes such techniques, you should not have to believe him, and must repeatedly accept his invitation to invest your money in him.
      There is no holy grail technique in forex, basically all techniques will experience loss. The best techniques for us are the techniques that we can easily understand, and bring profit to us no matter how small. Mimicking other people's techniques is a bad deed, developing the techniques we have is a very useful thing for our progress in forex.
      Don't Give up on something
      Just because you think you cannot do it

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4112.43 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that there is no one who never experienced margin call in this forex trading business, because as i know every trader faced margin call atleast one time in his life in this forex business, because when he start trading for the first time in this risky market then due to less experience he can get margin call.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Someone experienced before margin call I think not cause we are all face margin call when new in Forex market. As a new trader we are all take this business as a gambling cause we want huge profit in Forex market just quickly and very fast and that's why we open huge order over trading and big lot size trade to make big profit and quickly in Forex market.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is on a distinguished road Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      731.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes non experience trader will always see the margin call because they will do trading with luck and greedy they will have no idea how to earn money so in this case they will see the red margin call and big lot size order will give them loss and their account will finished they need to avoid it for successful trading.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y is on a distinguished road giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1403.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that margin call is a common matter for Forex traders. Such matter of margin call can happen eventually because this trading is very chancy and the price action very fickle. For that reason, downhearted traders can discover the reason of margin call which is a significant lesson for future trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Getting margin call is not good at all. I think and believe that all most all the traders have got the margin call. Specially when they ware new traders in forex market. I also have got margin call minimum three times. But two times I had overcome and one time I have lost my whole capital. By luck these capital was the bonus capital and I also was a new trader then. But at present I try to avoid the margin call.

10. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am sure that all expert and experienced traders have faced or fall in margin call. When a trader gets emotional and forget about everything and keep taking wrong entries then he/she fall in the margin call. Margin call should be taken naturally and if you are taking big lot with having small capital then you may fall in margin . A good trader never ever fall in margin call because he trades very carefully.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7