• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nkhan2810 & NikitaBelle's Special Project 101

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,663 Times in 1,542 Posts

Default Nkhan2810 & NikitaBelle's Special Project 101

NikitaBelle showed only one strategy is good enough to bring success. I am happy for her 1K target achievement. It was an offer from her which I agreed and this thread is an initiative to the special project.

Project Details:

Initial Real Money Invest: 131$

Instaforex 30% bonus: 39$

Total Balance/Equity at the start: 170.30$

Initial Target: 1K

Trading Instrument: Only and Only #DAX

Account Type: Standard(European Server)

******: From Insta******

Lot Size: 0.01 till initial equity get doubles.

We will start the project from next week. Your suggestions and comments are welcome.
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 05-03-2016 at 08:22 AM. Reason: edited by thread starter request

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

azmassi (05-10-2016), dzin4aans (04-30-2016), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-09-2017), NikitaBelle (05-01-2016), PhantomTrader79 (05-01-2016), zahid4x (04-30-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,527 Times in 2,518 Posts

omgomgomg

now, how will this go? .. we do now one thing, there will be long positions and plenty of them!

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (05-01-2016), nkhan2810 (04-30-2016)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hey Alex! thanks for your visit and comment. This project will keep on moving for sure. Sis Nikita believed me and I am not going to disappoint her. Come back next week, bro and sis, we welcome you all.

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (05-01-2016), PhantomTrader79 (05-01-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,284 Times in 1,952 Posts

Another wonderful thread for learning more, i hope you will be success like nikita sis and hope i will get more information from your thread, i am really interested to use this strategy on myself and in future i will best of luck bro..

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (05-01-2016), NikitaBelle (05-01-2016), nkhan2810 (04-30-2016), PhantomTrader79 (05-01-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,201 Times in 7,512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
      NikitaBelle showed only one strategy is good enough to bring success. I am happy for her 1K target achievement. It was an offer from her which I agreed and this thread is an initiative to the special project.

Project Details:

Initial Real Money Invest: 130$

Total Balance/Equity at the start: 169$

We will start the project from next week. Your suggestions and comments are welcome.

OMG! As in wowwww...I only envisioned it in my mind, am not even sure if it's gonna happened in reality because am not even sure if I can even turn my journal account in to $1k...? Turning my account into 1k is one thing that I did not expect to happened, but then again this special project is born and finally turning in to reality is even more exciting, and mind blowing, the capital is from one's trader hard work, now the question is will it also work on another trader? Will 1k challenge can be replicated, this time another trader will try it, with his own skill and experience, this time Nkhan will be on the hot seat! This time Nkhan will take the challenge on himself...!

Let's give Nkhan a big welcome of applause!
      Let's give him all the support guys because as a trader we all knew it's hard turning a small capital into 1k...with all the bad habits combined and to top it all, other people will see your progress everyday and the pressure is even more harder.

But most of all I would like to say, Thank you Nkhan for taking the challenge, for believing in yourself that you can do it too, just like me!

I know you can do it! I believe and put my trust in you Nkhan 101%. This is it! No turning back, the special project is born! Someday we will look back at this moment in time together and say to our selves we made it!

Goodluck Nkhan! May the force be with you every step all the way. I know there will be times of confusion, hesitation, doubts and above all you are going to experienced the same hardship I been through in my own journal under the eyes of the public, during those times always remember I passed it all with flying colors...am sure you can do it too! Just proved to yourself you can do it! That is all you really need, believe in yourself, everything is possible! You can do it!

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

mlodylolo (06-17-2016), PhantomTrader79 (05-01-2016), zahid4x (05-01-2016)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know it is already a history. Many eyes will be on us, on this project. It is real test of my mind and temperaments. Special thanks to Nikita for her trust on me and the gas power she provided, thanks to zahid4x for your comment here.

This journey is really going to launch! OMG! I am on the hot seat, now need to perform, the best thing is there is no time limit for this project.

May be this project will be the break that I wanted as a trader....

Thanks  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (05-01-2016), PhantomTrader79 (05-01-2016), zahid4x (05-01-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,305 Times in 8,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post

Project Details:

Initial Real Money Invest: 130$

Total Balance/Equity at the start: 169$

Great! This is what I've been waiting for
      Ok, hope you can materialize the goal mate. I'll be coming here frequently

Thanks  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (05-02-2016), nkhan2810 (05-01-2016), zahid4x (05-01-2016)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nikita already sent the project money to me. I deposited that to the trading account. Now waiting for it to arrive to my account. I took initiative by sending id document. Hope it will appear soon and our project will start officially...

Name:  project1.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  24.1 KB

Thanks  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (05-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (05-03-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,201 Times in 7,512 Posts

Yaay! Am already excited for our special project Nkhan!
      Am excited to see you rising from the ashes of you failures, this is it! This is your show! Give them the best performance of your life, hahaha, just kidding!

Btw. I just need you to clarify something, can you answer the following questions below? Just for the benifit of newbies who has no ide what is DAX, or am the only one who have no idea what is Dax,lol

1.) What is Dax? is it a currency pair, a blue chip stock market or does it related with Stock Exchange? Company related performance trading?
      2.) Can you show us how your chart gonna be like?
      3.) Are you using indicators in your chart?
      4.) Do you depend on news before trading DAX?
      5.) Is it hard trading with DAX? than currency pairs or metals?
      6.) Why you choose DAX exclusively for this 1K challenge? What is the special feature of DAX that you like the most?
      7.) Which is most profitable DAX or currency trading?
      8.) Can you please tell us, if we buy 0.10 lot size Instaforex, how much it will give you in $ per tick or is it per pips? Just give us example please...

I might add some questions from time to time because DAX is totally so new to me, so please bear with me. Thanks in advance for the answer to all my question Nkhan. Goodluck!

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (05-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (05-03-2016), zahid4x (05-02-2016)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

1.) What is Dax? is it a currency pair, a blue chip stock market or does it related with Stock Exchange? Company related performance trading?
      I'll answer questions slowly in my spare time. Here I took help of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAX to define the DAX.

Answer 1: The DAX (Deutscher Aktienindex (German stock index)) is a blue chip stock market index consisting of the 30 major German companies trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Prices are taken from the Xetra trading venue. According to Deutsche B&#246;rse, the operator of Xetra, DAX measures the performance of the Prime Standardís 30 largest German companies in terms of order book volume and market capitalization.

2.) Can you show us how your chart gonna be like?
      3.) Are you using indicators in your chart?
      Answer 2 and 3: I'll show my chart once I start trading. Normally it is very much clear only bar candles will be on the chart. No indicator will be used here. Only price action in focus and I'll take help of some support/resistance level from historic data from different time framed candles.

Thanks  

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (05-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (05-03-2016)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast