• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: Trading in forex is easy but to earn real profit is very difficult (part 7)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Trading in forex is easy but to earn real profit is very difficult (part 7)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Forex trading anyone can trade because its just a buy or sell process but if we want to earn profit consistently we need good experience and skill so that we can grab pips at same pace according to our target.For that we have to be very much in discipline and should know trading well
      Yes you are right, we think in Forex there is only buy and sell not any thing else, but when we do practically trading then we feel it is very difficult earn money form this business, as for income we have good experience and we know about value of market and good analysis of that pair which is done with only good learning and experience .
      In real trading we need good capital with good experience and money management.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Niazi707 will become famous soon enough Niazi707's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Trading in forex is easy but to earn real profit is very difficult (part 7)

In forex forum when we practice we get profit in a easy way and think that it is very easy trading business but when trade in real account it is too difficult to trade but when we trade in real account after learning this forum and take demo account serious then we can trade easily in real account. So first learn then trade in real account and earn good amount of profit.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza will become famous soon enough Dearhamza will become famous soon enough Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      785 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading forex is very easy business for every one. Trading market is a forum where currency pair are traded and beginner's needed to learn forex education first because earning from trading business is very hard and difficult. Forex trading is risky business without knowledge and experience. New trader start this business with demo account practice. Necessary to understand and watch the market. also well known about forex market tools indicators signals need analysis money management's and instruments. Also grow the patience and confidence a to open the trade with market trend and make the east and simple business earning. Spending time in the practice on the demo account more valuable and useful. Learning is the best instruments for the beginner's to make the trading business east and simple.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1801 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,474 Times in 2,274 Posts

I am agree and it's true trading in Forex so easy because Forex trading business all system so simple and so easy, everybody easily can join Forex business and trade in Forex market. Forex high profitable business but Forex success and Forex earning not so easy. If we can get proper knowledge, achieve good experience, skills, use strong money management, control greed, emotions and discipline on trading then we may success and get good profit other wise we face loss that's true. So try to best to success in Forex. Thank you.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

preferito has a spectacular aura about preferito has a spectacular aura about preferito's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everything is possible in forex trading. Same applies to earning real profits. Through proper learning and proper practice we can earn any amount of real profit we ever dream of. This is why we have so many renowned professional traders who have been profitable over the years. In my own view, the reason why many don't earn real profit is due to their lack of good trading skills and patience.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright will become famous soon enough Shollybright will become famous soon enough Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

And this is why the only and the best advice that I can give to a beginner in the Forex trading business is to take his mind off the money part of the business at the beginner's stage. He should first understand how the business operates before jumping into it. Money will surely come, but that is after proper knowledge about the business is acquired.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1026 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's difficult, but it doesn't mean it's impossible. As long as we still want to try, of course our efforts will not be a waste. Your best efforts will show results sometime, for sure we will not get anything if we do not want to try to change ourselves.
      Your dreams will never materialize without any real effort, the results are the umpteenth time, but when we want to try to continue to improve, then your efforts will never disappoint yourself.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11