• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Get experience through demo and also from loss (3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      358.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we use the demo trading account to learn so many things about the forex market because it does not come with real money that can be lost into the market, but gaining experience, from the market , this can be from those trades we have lost and the ones we have won as well, most of the time the lessons that we learn through the live trading account last longer and get stocked better than those we learn from the demo trading account because money lost in live account can be very painful.

2. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4140.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree that if a trader want to increase his trading experience then it is important for him that he use demo trading account and check different trading strategies there, and if he get loss in his account then he should also learn a lesson from that loss so that his experience will also increase and he wont do that mistake again.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sameeh is on a distinguished road sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

demo will help the trader to improve his trading because the trader will try to avoid making of mistakes and so he will trade well with a good strategy, forex requires a good practice on demo for enough time as this is very important for success in trading and getting of good results from the market and making of consistent profits.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer will become famous soon enough Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo Account is very important part of a Forex Trader's Life. everybody should spend time in Demo account before start Real account trading. i don't think that there is any better way of learning than Demo account. Practice make a trader perfect and it also increase the chances of profit in Real Trading.
      Learning from our losses is the best way to improve our trading with the passage of time.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo is the best source of experience. We can gain experience easily by trading with demo account. Demo will teach us many things also will tell us how to trade in forex market. Demo is very helpful and good way to increase our experience. Another way is loss. Loss shows us our mistake and tells us to become more attentive during the trading time.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1838.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading demo is the best way to learn forex business, because you will not get any risk. it's just that you should really do it seriously, just like you are doing real trading. learning from mistakes can also make you more careful about making decisions. loss not to be repeated, but to be repaired.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Naeem Riaz is an unknown quantity at this point Naeem Riaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should not be disappointed from loss and we should not ignore it. Loss can gives us many lessons. Demo account is a best platform and by doing practice in demo account, we can judge our mistakes and make perfect our trading. Failure is common in this business and we should analyse the mistakes. We should try not to repeat the old mistakes in future.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

you cannot get the experience from demo account, demo is only for training and practice, if you want a real experience you need to invest in a real account and face your emotions, as long as you trade in a real time as you can get the experience you want.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is an unknown quantity at this point fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoab chow View Post
      I always say the same thing that demo account is the blessing for the new traders in forex trading business. We can get enough knowledge and experience through the demo account and also we can get idea by doing some mistakes as we know how it can be dangerous.
      I appreciate this logic , we should try to use the demo account to learn the forex trading business which is a free platform to learn. Loss is not a bad thing all the time, sometimes, it gives us maturity and experience which can be valuable in the future career prospects. Loss is part of forex, so better to take lessons from it.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sonibark will become famous soon enough sonibark will become famous soon enough sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We Keep saying we have to learn from our loss, but it's not every time that something has to happen before we learn. Yes it's a good way of Learning, but we have to learn from professional traders so as to develop more knowledge and confidence in the forex trading market

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10