• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 52 55 56 57

Thread: My Simple Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2711.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,165 Times in 1,255 Posts

Default My Simple Trading Journal

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

My platform indicator.jpg

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

My trading 01.jpg

My orders.jpg

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

My Trading Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader is a glorious beacon of light whiteliontrader is a glorious beacon of light whiteliontrader is a glorious beacon of light whiteliontrader is a glorious beacon of light whiteliontrader is a glorious beacon of light whiteliontrader is a glorious beacon of light whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      245.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      hmmm, nice job, mate! those greens are pretty good. what is your opinion about bitcoin for now? you still selling? i am planning to buy, so i am looking out for dips that could be traded for the long positions.
      Yes, those greed pips are good, but they are still small profits, and he might risk high for it, that is why i do not want to be trading the bitcoin unless i leave it for months. The bitcoin is not good for my bonus account because i will not be able to withdraw my money for months if i am trading it. The margin on the bitcoin is very high, that is why traders can not make much money even when they try to trade it with high capital in their trading account. For this reason, i am sticking to my currency trading.

3. Forex Game
    4. The following 3 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (01-30-2018), maxiipus (01-30-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus has a brilliant future maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,931 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      Yes, those greed pips are good, but they are still small profits, and he might risk high for it, that is why i do not want to be trading the bitcoin unless i leave it for months. The bitcoin is not good for my bonus account because i will not be able to withdraw my money for months if i am trading it. The margin on the bitcoin is very high, that is why traders can not make much money even when they try to trade it with high capital in their trading account. For this reason, i am sticking to my currency trading.
      profits is always good, no matter how big or small, as long as we really able to earn consistency in making it, i believe that we will be able to grow our investment,and one thing we need to always remember that no matter how much profits we gained, we must be always grateful for that achievement we made[COLOR="Silver"]

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani has much to be proud of bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1492.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,031 Times in 463 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxiipus View Post
      profits is always good, no matter how big or small, as long as we really able to earn consistency in making it, i believe that we will be able to grow our investment,and one thing we need to always remember that no matter how much profits we gained, we must be always grateful for that achievement we made[COLOR="Silver"]
      The major reason we are in this market is to make pips and make good profits,the only reason we do not see as much profits like we should is simply because we do not consider the small profits we make in this market if we consistent in making small profits then in no time we will be having big account balance ,Forex trading is easy if we really know what to do and how to do it well.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3599.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,802 Times in 1,854 Posts

profits is always good, no matter how big or small, as long as we really able to earn consistency in making it, i believe that we will be able to grow our investment,and one thing we need to always remember that no matter how much profits we gained, we must be always grateful for that achievement we made
      Yes profit always good for us and it does not matter that how much we gain from this market, but one more think is we should not try to make big amount of profit then our capital, because that is not good for this business and if we do this then we will never stay longer time in this market, so that we need to fixed our target and need to make good plan before trying to make profit from this market.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Malik Basit (01-31-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,186 Times in 550 Posts

without proper learning there is no way I will stop suffering from several losses in my trade, so it is good for me to have the desire to learn forex trade and have the thirsty of knowledge because that is the only way to gain better knowledge. if we have the goals to reach in the next level of success. We must be properly motivated to learn and enjoy the need to successfully plan well in forex. We can enjoy great trading here and we can of course earn constantly in this business if we are to make valuable success.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,458 Posts

Dear dady I think you are expert trader and successful trader. Brother update your valuable trading Journal, experience and proper analysis for us because we are waiting to update your trading Journal and proper analysis. Best of luck dear dady. Happy weekend, Thank you.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Yes profit always good for us and it does not matter that how much we gain from this market, but one more think is we should not try to make big amount of profit then our capital, because that is not good for this business and if we do this then we will never stay longer time in this market, so that we need to fixed our target and need to make good plan before trying to make profit from this market.
      I agree with you, it is good and more refreshing for traders to be profiting in the market, that makes the trader a good one. If traders are sure that they know how to trade, they will be able to be making the profits the way they want also. And the way traders will know how to trade is more than just knowing how to determine the direction of the market, the trader will need to do more of good plans with what they know and this will be making their work to be better at all time. I also believe that success of every trader is strong when they are very defensive in the market.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

ajagbeolegba (02-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 52 55 56 57