• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 248 251 252 253
    Results 2,521 to 2,526 of 2526

Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5821 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,918 Times in 3,630 Posts

Default dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 5931
Size:  242.2 KB

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 5828
Size:  167.9 KB

Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 5576
Size:  90.9 KB

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5538 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,255 Times in 2,481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Good morning to all fellow traders! It seems that Gold trading is increasingly extending its consolidative bias. When paying attention to the movement of Gold then it appears to move in triangle chart pattern. At first i didn't expect Gold movement to be like this, this made all my sell positions in gambling condition.

When the price breakout from triangle chart pattern moves upward then it is certain that i will get loss but when the price breakout from triangle chart pattern moves downward then i will get profit, aahhhh.. this is annoying! Gold should have moved downward when watching Weekly chat and Daily chart because the price increase has reached half the price decline and the price was on FR 61.8 on Weekly chart. Prices remain around 1290 area and floating conditions in my trade have been more than 1 week without any progress at all Maybe the best step is to remain patient before deciding on the next action.

While my trading on Gold is floating loss, i make profits on other trading instruments.

Hopefully our trade is still running smoothly even though only small profits are obtained, the most important thing is to survive. Happy weekend and Good luck!
      Good morning too mate. Well, you have a nice scaling trading style you did in GOLD and to a contrarian trader it would be a walk in a park since it's already overbought. The technical analysis has more bias to go downward but any fundamental unannounced market news can ruin your sell positions. But at least you've been having winning streaks on your other trades and your worse case scenario should be breakeven this week. Good luck.

3. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Andrrson (Today), bigearners (Today), chiko (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), FxBD (Today), jakjak (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,213 Times in 1,370 Posts

Good morning to all fellow traders! It seems that Gold trading is increasingly extending its consolidative bias. When paying attention to the movement of Gold then it appears to move in triangle chart pattern. At first i didn't expect Gold movement to be like this, this made all my sell positions in gambling condition.

When the price breakout from triangle chart pattern moves upward then it is certain that i will get loss but when the price breakout from triangle chart pattern moves downward then i will get profit, aahhhh.. this is annoying! Gold should have moved downward when watching Weekly chat and Daily chart because the price increase has reached half the price decline and the price was on FR 61.8 on Weekly chart. Prices remain around 1290 area and floating conditions in my trade have been more than 1 week without any progress at all Maybe the best step is to remain patient before deciding on the next action.

While my trading on Gold is floating loss, i make profits on other trading instruments.

Hopefully our trade is still running smoothly even though only small profits are obtained, the most important thing is to survive. Happy weekend and Good luck!
      Good morning to you brother, actually you are right at all front, the pair could break out anywhere, this also happen sometimes last year, but it does break downward, but I hope you have put on place a good stop loss in the trade. I wish you all the best on the trade because now it's a 50 50 chance.

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

bigearners (Today), chiko (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), FxBD (Today), jakjak (Today), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 754 Posts

hi friend, when we see daily time frame gols is still in a side ways condition and this condition is really not suitable for me and my trading system and strategy so i personally will have to choose to stay away from gold trading this time, better safe my equity and trade some where else than losing a trade right any way, good luck with your trade and hope you gain good amount of profits.
      Attached Images  

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Andrrson (Today), bigearners (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), FxBD (Today), jakjak (Today), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,025 Times in 1,311 Posts

gold was seen totally bearish move today and lowest hit 1283. I think that was really expected that some drop of gold because we saw a clear uptrend since last few weeks. There is some CAD news for CPI data which will definitely impact on crude oil and also gold so there is highly chance the CAD news will came positive and price of crude oil and gold will jump. My expectation is that gold will hit 1295 today even it can cross 1295 level. I think crude oil is in very much good position at 52.58 now and easily it will reach 53.45 today.So buying is the good decision for both now. I don't know what is your condition of selling GBPUSD now because price of GBPUSD was hit 1.2999 yesterday and now it is stable in 1.2948 position.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

Andrrson (Today), bigearners (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), jakjak (Today)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1597 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,694 Times in 1,996 Posts

Great catch brother with crude oil and GBPUSD pair while floating loss with Gold create troublesome condition for you. And you had judge really well with the entry to make short sell with GBPUSD pair while other pairs are showing upward trend. Even, overall trend is bullish for last few week. Anyways, soon weekly bonus going to arrive in your account may giving strength to equity while floating loss may increased.
      Best of luck
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Today), jakjak (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak is a name known to all jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,057 Times in 289 Posts

good evening my friend how are you? I hope you are fine .. I wish you a nice weekend .. As for the gold I thought it was yesterday to buy with regret I entered a deal I lost it ... Today I see that
      Gold fell during today's trading after trading between the range of 1293 and 1286
      On the four-hour trading platform, gold is going through a bullish channel and the downside has come
      To the level of the lower end of the channel in the event of success in breaking this trend, it will continue to slump
      To 1278.47 and a strong bearish rally could start if it could break support at 1278.47

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jakjak For This Useful Post:

Reply to Thread
    Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 248 251 252 253