• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
    Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1156

Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,796 Times in 1,640 Posts

Default dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 1679
Size:  242.2 KB

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 1683
Size:  167.9 KB

Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 1622
Size:  90.9 KB

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,509 Times in 746 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Update

I took another sell position with big lot size for short term until US CPI data release. German ZEW Economic Sentiment give bad results, this is also the reason i took sell position on EUR/USD. My target is 20 points below Support trendline that i place on H4 chart. Possibility i will open sell position back when there is 1 full candle below Support trendline on H4 chart but i doubt because today many breaking news about meeting Trump with Kim Jong Un. Price movement are hard to predict when breaking news releases, i hate breaking news because it can make analysis for short term become messy.
      EU and GU have a bullish trend and i think open a sell position on that level is not a good idea because market monthly and weekly candle will show a bullish trend and market will try to change the trend, i think its next level on this week is 1.3800 , 1.1900 or above, its my opinion about EU so see what happens next with this pair.

3. The following 8 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), D'mastermind (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-12-2018), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      EU and GU have a bullish trend and i think open a sell position on that level is not a good idea because market monthly and weekly candle will show a bullish trend and market will try to change the trend, i think its next level on this week is 1.3800 , 1.1900 or above, its my opinion about EU so see what happens next with this pair.
      For me there is no clear bullish trend on the EU and GU yet, using the daily time frame there is no clear cut that GU has entered the bullish realm, it's currently in a ranging mode with 1.3444 as the high and 1.3300 as the low. since both GU and EU tends to move in the same direction and despite the fact that both pairs have been selling for a long time but the big news coming up tomorrow FOMC which is predicted to strengthen dollar more so we might see another round of selling for both pairs.

5. The following 11 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), theomilli (06-13-2018), Unregistered (6)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      For me there is no clear bullish trend on the EU and GU yet, using the daily time frame there is no clear cut that GU has entered the bullish realm, it's currently in a ranging mode with 1.3444 as the high and 1.3300 as the low. since both GU and EU tends to move in the same direction and despite the fact that both pairs have been selling for a long time but the big news coming up tomorrow FOMC which is predicted to strengthen dollar more so we might see another round of selling for both pairs.
      I think both Eurusd and gbpusd are more likely to be bearish as price is heading towards the support at 1.3350 region for the fourth time for gbpusd and I believe it's going to break it soonest and for Eurusd price is currently at the support at 1.1740 region and a breakout and close below on H4 would be a confirmation of the bearish trend. I will wait patiently for the coast to be clear before I trade both pairs.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), Omoba9ce (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 2,382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      honestly there is no real movement in the market yesterday most especially for the gbpusd , at some point i believe its going to be bullish , point it just keep retracing back, it touches the 1.3420 twice yesterday and still have to move back to 1.3360, i thought the CPI NEWS, will be effective, but it doesn't have much effect, the same thing with eurusd pair, but lets hope today movement will be different , and while looking at the daily time frame it looks like the gbpusd going to be bearish in the coming days

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-13-2018), amiron56 (06-13-2018), balut (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,841 Times in 6,767 Posts

As your expected, the take profit 20 pips are touched. The lowest price yesterday of Euro|USD at 1.1734
      Now i really interest to follow your scalping signal. Let's see how you can make your floating back to positif.
      Or maybe create new trading accounts?
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-13-2018), balut (06-13-2018), D'mastermind (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

fadilah is on a distinguished road fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool

If you look at the daily chart, we will see clearly that the price is retesting the previous broken support level.
      In addition, the presence of two pin bars may be a strong signal on the rebound

this is why I expect the price to retest this level on the weekly frame before resuming the rally.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Update

I took another sell position with big lot size for short term until US CPI data release. German ZEW Economic Sentiment give bad results, this is also the reason i took sell position on EUR/USD. My target is 20 points below Support trendline that i place on H4 chart. Possibility i will open sell position back when there is 1 full candle below Support trendline on H4 chart but i doubt because today many breaking news about meeting Trump with Kim Jong Un. Price movement are hard to predict when breaking news releases, i hate breaking news because it can make analysis for short term become messy.
      Another trade won, it looks like you're in for a winning streak. Congrats again mate, are still trying to trade the major pairs today even the Fed hike rate is looming?

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-13-2018), fadilah (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018), Omoba9ce (06-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,429 Times in 501 Posts

Today, the fundamentals will move the market for the majors and this will likely affect the movement of the crosses also. The Fed's decision will come up at 6pm GMT and it will likely be the market mover. However, this news will most likely weaken the dollar to a large extent because it seems to be the cause if the the Usd strength against all majors for sometime now. I'll advice every trader to take extreme caution if indeed they plan to trade the news.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,097 Times in 313 Posts

Different views about the market you know and no one can be actually fully correct and then no one can be so much wrong about the market, we just to have to make sure that the we are following the right trading method. There are so many ways of looking at the market and then the time frame gives different market views.

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      As your expected, the take profit 20 pips are touched. The lowest price yesterday of Euro|USD at 1.1734
      Now i really interest to follow your scalping signal. Let's see how you can make your floating back to positif.
      Or maybe create new trading accounts?
      Does he deliver earlier signals? But I don't think we can scalp with the one hour time frame because that is what I see he gets his analysis from, I will say we can call the trader a intra day trader actually.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to D'mastermind for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      Today, the fundamentals will move the market for the majors and this will likely affect the movement of the crosses also. The Fed's decision will come up at 6pm GMT and it will likely be the market mover. However, this news will most likely weaken the dollar to a large extent because it seems to be the cause if the the Usd strength against all majors for sometime now. I'll advice every trader to take extreme caution if indeed they plan to trade the news.
      First thanks that you have warned the trader not take a big challenge in news releasing time. At 6 GMT two things affect the market USA session and maximum high impact news so 6 to 8 GMT market become very crazy and very hard to find out an exact trend of the market. So why we take over a risk that might call my death.

Interesting matter news output does not affect the market according to his merit so to do better after releasing high impact news go to analysis price action precise what we to do.
      Last edited by amiron56; 06-13-2018 at 08:31 AM. Reason: add word

22. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (06-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast