• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 113 of 116 FirstFirst ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
    Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1156

Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,796 Times in 1,640 Posts

Default dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 1679
Size:  242.2 KB

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 1683
Size:  167.9 KB

Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 1622
Size:  90.9 KB

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,182 Times in 812 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fadilah View Post
      If you look at the daily chart, we will see clearly that the price is retesting the previous broken support level.
      In addition, the presence of two pin bars may be a strong signal on the rebound

this is why I expect the price to retest this level on the weekly frame before resuming the rally.

Nice charts,i like the facts that your chart is very simple, the question i want to ask is if the arrows repaint, because i have a few like yours the only disadvantage is that they repaint,and your chart is also weekly,do you trade off the weekly chart,if you do how do you place your stop loss,it would be interesting to know,price action will work well this signal.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

fadilah (06-14-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update

My sell position yesterday hit my target, i do not need much target if analysis using H1 chart because this is only for short term. Maybe after the release of US interest rate i will take long term or mid term, the effect from high impact news like interest rate can be 1-2 weeks.

This time i made an analysis or plan for EUR/USD and GBP/USD for short term. While today the focus for European session and New York session before Federal Funds Rate and ECB Press Conference the next day.

Name:  EURUSD 13 June 2018.png
Views: 74
Size:  40.0 KB

Name:  GBPUSD H1 13 June 2018.png
Views: 80
Size:  40.4 KB

I still choose sell position on EUR/USD and GBP/USD for short term, the target is only 15-20 points. I only made 2 scenarios for the possibility of the movement of EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

5. The following 12 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-14-2018), balut (06-13-2018), fadilah (06-14-2018), FastQuick 95 (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), NikitaBelle (06-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-13-2018), Scheduled Pips (06-13-2018), union12 (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

fadilah is on a distinguished road fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      Nice charts,i like the facts that your chart is very simple, the question i want to ask is if the arrows repaint, because i have a few like yours the only disadvantage is that they repaint,and your chart is also weekly,do you trade off the weekly chart,if you do how do you place your stop loss,it would be interesting to know,price action will work well this signal.
      Hi, Thanks for your reply but I do not use any indicators and the arrows you see on the chart I put them manually there to refer to the things I talked about in the analysis (pin bars, support level)
      But if you use an indicator that gives you a signal to sell or buy and it repaints it is best to not use it anymore because it is useless.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fadilah For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (06-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,737 Times in 887 Posts

@dedi: are you still on your sell trades on eurusd and gbpusd pairs? or you already changed bias? the current price level of eurusd around 1.1800 puts me in doubt of any tangible drop of the pair. should 1.1800 give way completely, eurusd might rise.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 2,382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      @dedi: are you still on your sell trades on eurusd and gbpusd pairs? or you already changed bias? the current price level of eurusd around 1.1800 puts me in doubt of any tangible drop of the pair. should 1.1800 give way completely, eurusd might rise.
      Well, I don't think we have to worry ourselves much about this pairs, because as it stands now it's obvious that it's a bullish, and if it's eventually break 1.1840, we should be aiming for at least 200 pips bullish trend, though can't say the same for GBP-USD, but my fear is that the two pair mostly move in correlation, and GBP-USD is looking like it could end up bearish. But time will tell

10. The following 11 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-14-2018), balut (06-15-2018), nikhil_rrane (06-14-2018), Unregistered (8)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update

Name:  EU H1 14 June 2018.png
Views: 66
Size:  51.3 KB

I get what i want when the interest rate releases. My short term analysis yesterday was in line with expectations. I chose sell position on EUR/USD and closed position manually with 30 points.
      Interest rate increase has been predicted by economists so the movement is not too significant. Next i will focus for ECB Press Conference, it looks like ECB will not change its interest rate policy but the concern is the decision about stimulus.

12. The following 12 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-14-2018), balut (06-15-2018), fadilah (06-14-2018), I'm Trader (06-15-2018), nikhil_rrane (06-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-14-2018), union12 (06-14-2018), Unregistered (5)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,226 Times in 402 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Update

Attachment 78787

I get what i want when the interest rate releases. My short term analysis yesterday was in line with expectations. I chose sell position on EUR/USD and closed position manually with 30 points.
      Interest rate increase has been predicted by economists so the movement is not too significant. Next i will focus for ECB Press Conference, it looks like ECB will not change its interest rate policy but the concern is the decision about stimulus.
      Today it is the ECB rate decision which will not move the euro most but if mario draghi pulled out the quatitative easing programme then it will be bad for the euro then euro will get sold out from the present level and we may see some short term bearish movement.

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Well, I don't think we have to worry ourselves much about this pairs, because as it stands now it's obvious that it's a bullish, and if it's eventually break 1.1840, we should be aiming for at least 200 pips bullish trend, though can't say the same for GBP-USD, but my fear is that the two pair mostly move in correlation, and GBP-USD is looking like it could end up bearish. But time will tell
      GBP/USD just have shown its bullish move due to good retail sales data. not if the pair have to move more bullish then it must have to break the level 1.3440. I think the pair is now in short term bullish trend so its the buy on dips strategy is good for trading on that pair.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-14-2018), balut (06-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

fadilah is on a distinguished road fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb

GBP/USD just have shown its bullish move due to good retail sales data. not if the pair have to move more bullish then it must have to break the level 1.3440. I think the pair is now in short term bullish trend so its the buy on dips strategy is good for trading on that pair.
      as I said before, it will be for buy only and already today the price formed a bullish flag pattern, I posted this analysis on another thread, so far the pair is moving as expected, hopefully, to complete the 5-0 pattern then it will begin to look for selling signals
      Quote Originally Posted by fadilah View Post
      there is a perfect pattern on the GBPUSD
      This pattern is called bullish flag pattern as shown in the picture

The price already break out the pattern and the pair is now for baying with a target at 1.367 and a stop loss at 1.33
      We can buy immediately or wait for the price to retest the pattern

I hope this will be helpful to someone and good luck

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-14-2018), balut (06-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yestrder you got $20 from TP 20 pips on Euro USD.
      Todays, got $30. Make sure to upload your weekly withdrawal.

And Happy Eid Mumbarak, mate.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

balut (06-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. <a href=""> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update

Name:  EJ 14 June 2018.png
Views: 45
Size:  45.7 KB

ECB did not mention the issue of stimulus, Dragi only gave a statement if the growth of the euro zone gets better gradually. For me it is an uncertain statement and tends to be flat, it could be to appease investors. Although this statement can be hawkish but gives uncertainty will have a negative impact on the movement of EUR.
      I took a sell position when there was no change in EUR rate hike and my sell position hit my target. The current price of EUR/JPY is almost reaching near Support at 128.08 and if can break then will be go more deep.

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (06-15-2018), dzin4aans (06-14-2018), I'm Trader (06-15-2018), union12 (06-14-2018), Unregistered (3)

Reply to Thread
    Page 113 of 116 FirstFirst ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast