• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 110 of 139 FirstFirst ... 105 108 109 110 111 112 115 ... LastLast
    Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1386

Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,316 Times in 2,260 Posts

Default dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 2858
Size:  242.2 KB

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 2810
Size:  167.9 KB

Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 2651
Size:  90.9 KB

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,358 Times in 561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Yup, my sell position yesterday hit TP. Next i will probably wait for the opportunity, i will not take the opposite position if the analysis does not match what i want. Maybe i will keep short term for GBP/USD if seen from H1 chart then i have to wait for confirmation of price or candle can through Resistance trendline after that i will take buy position. Sell position if price or candle can not pass through Resistance trendline and target not to much only 15-20 points.

Taking 10-20 pips are really easy from this market. I always try to take this pips from my every trade. I am also preparing for entry in this pair like you and i am waiting for breaking the support or resistance level. Now i always try to do this. Because i see after breaking major support or resistance level market trying to move that way for few hours and within this time market can give us 10-20 pips easily.

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-10-2018), I'm Trader (06-10-2018)

4. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a glorious beacon of light bitcoinrush is a glorious beacon of light bitcoinrush is a glorious beacon of light bitcoinrush is a glorious beacon of light bitcoinrush is a glorious beacon of light bitcoinrush is a glorious beacon of light bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Attachment 63284

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Attachment 63285

Attachment 63286

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      Wow, you trade without a stop loss, that's risky most especially if you are trading with a big volume, in this case, you will definitely get a margin call in no time. Before, I used to trade without stop loss and with a big lot size and was making money initially. But one day, I opened a trade without stop loss and the market went against me, I thought the market is going to come back in my favour but it never did, and I ended up incurring a heavy loss. So trading without a stop loss is dangerous and it can knock you out of business. That is why I always advise traders to always put their stop losses before they open so that they can be on the safer side.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bitcoinrush For This Useful Post:

balut (06-10-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,008 Times in 333 Posts

Yup, my sell position yesterday hit TP. Next i will probably wait for the opportunity, i will not take the opposite position if the analysis does not match what i want. Maybe i will keep short term for GBP/USD if seen from H1 chart then i have to wait for confirmation of price or candle can through Resistance trendline after that i will take buy position. Sell position if price or candle can not pass through Resistance trendline and target not to much only 15-20 points.

Its a good thing that your gbpusd sell position could hit your and this was as a result of the news regarding brexit which made pound to slide a bit but we could see how it quickly recover before the close of the market. This signifies a pull back for gbpusd and next week we would likely see more bullish trend in gbpusd so selling further won't be safe

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-10-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update

I took sell position on EUR/USD for short term before European session open. I place Support trendline on H1 chart and H4 chart but my focus is only for H1 chart. The price or candles has been through Support trendline, can also be said under Support trendline. As long as price is below Support trendline then then the condition can still go down, i just take the target 15 points and will do the analysis again after European session has been open.

10. The following 17 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-12-2018), balut (06-12-2018), chiko (06-12-2018), dzin4aans (06-12-2018), FlyingShark (06-12-2018), Honey Bee (06-12-2018), loveyo (06-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-12-2018), taifon (06-12-2018), Tereza-N (06-12-2018), union12 (06-12-2018), Unregistered (6)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Tereza-N is on a distinguished road Tereza-N's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update

I took sell position on EUR/USD for short term before European session open. I place Support trendline on H1 chart and H4 chart but my focus is only for H1 chart. The price or candles has been through Support trendline, can also be said under Support trendline. As long as price is below Support trendline then then the condition can still go down, i just take the target 15 points and will do the analysis again after European session has been open.
      Your analysis is very simple and your chart is very clean so what do you use for trading?
      Are you using trend line to trade? Do you draw directly from the H4 or use bigger TF?

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Tereza-N for this useful post.

balut (06-12-2018), chiko (06-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), Honey Bee (06-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update

Weekly bonus for post has been credited, i think your initial balance is increase now.
      After face many floating loss, how much left your initial balance now?

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), chiko (06-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-12-2018), Honey Bee (06-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update

I took another sell position with big lot size for short term until US CPI data release. German ZEW Economic Sentiment give bad results, this is also the reason i took sell position on EUR/USD. My target is 20 points below Support trendline that i place on H4 chart. Possibility i will open sell position back when there is 1 full candle below Support trendline on H4 chart but i doubt because today many breaking news about meeting Trump with Kim Jong Un. Price movement are hard to predict when breaking news releases, i hate breaking news because it can make analysis for short term become messy.

16. The following 9 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), chiko (06-12-2018), D'mastermind (06-13-2018), dzin4aans (06-12-2018), Honey Bee (06-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,507 Times in 7,029 Posts

As your expected, the take profit 20 pips are touched. The lowest price yesterday of Euro|USD at 1.1734
      Now i really interest to follow your scalping signal. Let's see how you can make your floating back to positif.
      Or maybe create new trading accounts?
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-25-2018), amiron56 (06-13-2018), balut (06-13-2018), D'mastermind (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update

My sell position yesterday hit my target, i do not need much target if analysis using H1 chart because this is only for short term. Maybe after the release of US interest rate i will take long term or mid term, the effect from high impact news like interest rate can be 1-2 weeks.

This time i made an analysis or plan for EUR/USD and GBP/USD for short term. While today the focus for European session and New York session before Federal Funds Rate and ECB Press Conference the next day.

Name:  EURUSD 13 June 2018.png
Views: 84
Size:  40.0 KB

Name:  GBPUSD H1 13 June 2018.png
Views: 90
Size:  40.4 KB

I still choose sell position on EUR/USD and GBP/USD for short term, the target is only 15-20 points. I only made 2 scenarios for the possibility of the movement of EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

20. The following 12 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-14-2018), balut (06-13-2018), fadilah (06-14-2018), FastQuick 95 (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), NikitaBelle (06-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-13-2018), Scheduled Pips (06-13-2018), union12 (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,938 Times in 1,449 Posts

@dedi: are you still on your sell trades on eurusd and gbpusd pairs? or you already changed bias? the current price level of eurusd around 1.1800 puts me in doubt of any tangible drop of the pair. should 1.1800 give way completely, eurusd might rise.

Reply to Thread
    Page 110 of 139 FirstFirst ... 105 108 109 110 111 112 115 ... LastLast