• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 108 of 139 FirstFirst ... 103 106 107 108 109 110 113 ... LastLast
    Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1386

Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,316 Times in 2,260 Posts

Default dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 2858
Size:  242.2 KB

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 2810
Size:  167.9 KB

Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 2651
Size:  90.9 KB

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,334 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Are there really safe haven anymore, that died years ago when th Swiss National Bank took away the privilege from their currency when the altered the interest rate that was stable for a very long time, of course we know the negative effects it experienced, the CHF has not been able to recover completely from th shock it experienced then.
      No, not really the SNB decision to peg the chf with the euro at 1.2000 was not the only thing that made the Chf a safe haven, so even after it was unpegged, it still is considered as a safe haven. The chf is backed with gold reserves and the swiss economy is almost always on good times. This is why, it is considered a safe haven, moreover I would say the CHF has recovered from that black swan event, the EUr/chf hit 1.2 just last month.

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

balut (05-31-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-31-2018), Unregistered (2)

4. Dragon
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,156 Times in 1,440 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      No, not really the SNB decision to peg the chf with the euro at 1.2000 was not the only thing that made the Chf a safe haven, so even after it was unpegged, it still is considered as a safe haven. The chf is backed with gold reserves and the swiss economy is almost always on good times. This is why, it is considered a safe haven, moreover I would say the CHF has recovered from that black swan event, the EUr/chf hit 1.2 just last month.
      Speaking of EURCHF, does anybody was able to catch its plunge? I already abandoned this pair due to ranging and slow moving market price. I never thought that it would fell this deep. It was a missed trading opportunity for me.

As for CHF being a safe haven, as long as they have a strict bank secrecy law then most foreign countries or rich individual will still choose them as #1 place to hide their wealth.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-31-2018), dzin4aans (05-31-2018), Leonvic90 (06-01-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,415 Times in 5,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Speaking of EURCHF, does anybody was able to catch its plunge? I already abandoned this pair due to ranging and slow moving market price. I never thought that it would fell this deep. It was a missed trading opportunity for me.

As for CHF being a safe haven, as long as they have a strict bank secrecy law then most foreign countries or rich individual will still choose them as #1 place to hide their wealth.

Spot on setup mate balut there on EURCHF. I didnt monitor this pair for years and especially after SNB intervention but now notice how EURUSD has been falling since mid April but EURCHF just recently? This means there is movement in CHF itself. SNB really does not like this kind of activity and strength in CHF so I wonder whether they will take any action someday again... Have investors forgot about the power of SNB bank?

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-31-2018), GhostMode (06-01-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,316 Times in 2,260 Posts

Before black swan occurs in Switzerland, CHF and EUR currencies are linked. SNB has standard for the exchange rate of CHF 1.2 per EUR. This means that the SNB as the central bank should be able to keep up EUR with CHF so SNB will continue to peg the money to buy EUR.
      It looks like black swan crisis will happen again caused by Europe, Italian political conditions that are not clear and getting worse cause a lot of pros and cons issues if Italy will leave the European Union. This makes investors wonder how on condition currency EUR if Italy leave the European Union, considering Italy is country with 3rd order as a backer of the European economy. CHF strengthened against EUR in just 2 weeks and probably not only on EUR but mostly on the major currencies.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-03-2018), Leonvic90 (06-01-2018), Timon (06-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,250 Times in 897 Posts

Yes there are many Forex traders that have refused to trade the EUR/CHF Forex pair and this has more to do with what you mentioned about low Volatility and ranging Markets that this pair has been for over 5 years now. me personally i have never been a constant trader in this pair and this is for obvious reasons.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,882 Times in 3,321 Posts

Honestly in fact I havent even open the pair on my terminal before and that move was massive and it has gone over 400 pips from that top, it seems like a perfect pair for a long term trading, so what do you think about the pair brother, do you think it will continue the bearish movement. Am thinking of taking advantage of the situation but it's looks like the price is gonna take some rest

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

crown (06-01-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,970 Times in 1,243 Posts

The general opinion and ideas about eur chf is very true, I did not open the chart for a very long time because I considered it as you slow but during the trading or last week, a friend drew my attention to it and said he actually sold, I opened the chart and saw how true is assertions are, I did sell for a small move and exited almost immediately. I also noticed that the pair is positively correlated with eu.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

crown (06-01-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-01-2018), Leonvic90 (06-01-2018), Timon (06-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,945 Times in 848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Spot on setup mate balut there on EURCHF. I didnt monitor this pair for years and especially after SNB intervention but now notice how EURUSD has been falling since mid April but EURCHF just recently? This means there is movement in CHF itself. SNB really does not like this kind of activity and strength in CHF so I wonder whether they will take any action someday again... Have investors forgot about the power of SNB bank?
      Hahaha that means those guys at the Swiss National Bank are highly conservative by nature I am not hoping for that kind of intervention that took place in 2015 otherwise known as the black swam because it was not a good experience for many traders and brokers alike, that is a day many forex traders will never forget in a hurry.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

crown (06-01-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-01-2018), dzin4aans (06-03-2018), Leonvic90 (06-01-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,358 Times in 561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      The general opinion and ideas about eur chf is very true, I did not open the chart for a very long time because I considered it as you slow but during the trading or last week, a friend drew my attention to it and said he actually sold, I opened the chart and saw how true is assertions are, I did sell for a small move and exited almost immediately. I also noticed that the pair is positively correlated with eu.
      I have not made any trade with this pair also not open any chart on my terminal. So i have no more idea this pair. But i see every pair have high spread rather then major pair. so i am only sticky with major pair for trading. But i see there are lot of trader who are using others pair and make some good profit on that. I think they have more knowledge for using that. Currently i am trying to increase my knowledge about this business. I hope in future i will try to use it.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-01-2018), Leonvic90 (06-01-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,233 Times in 1,659 Posts

Eur CHF has been volatile lately as it has made a pin bar from four hour and since that happened some days ago price has consistently climbed with retracement, this pair has been neglected because many traders still have that fear that Swiss franc is no longer a safe haven so it is better to avoid it, another pair like that is gbp CHF, I can not remember the last time I saw the chart itself.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 108 of 139 FirstFirst ... 103 106 107 108 109 110 113 ... LastLast