• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 105 108 109 110 111 112 115 ... LastLast
    Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1156

Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,796 Times in 1,640 Posts

Default dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 1679
Size:  242.2 KB

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 1683
Size:  167.9 KB

Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 1622
Size:  90.9 KB

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,604 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      I will wait until New York session, as long as the price or candle on H1 chart below Resistance trendline then i will keep the position. Maybe when 2 candles on H1 chart above Resistance trendline i will cut loss.

This update from your request

Are you still on the short side of this pair, hopefully you get profit from this trade. I am buying this pair from every dip and until now this experience remain really good this is the reason i am advocating to buy it. Selling in this pair always will remain temporary and its hard to get long term trade on sell side.

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-09-2018), I'm Trader (06-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

I'm Trader is a name known to all I'm Trader is a name known to all I'm Trader is a name known to all I'm Trader is a name known to all I'm Trader is a name known to all I'm Trader is a name known to all I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update

I took sell position on GBP/USD for short term because i use H1 chart. Current price below Resistance trendline and my target above Support trendline placed on H4 chart. I will keep observe movement of GBP/USD until New York session if price can reach below Support trendline then i will take sell position again. Today not much data is displayed so i also have to be careful.
      I hope you made handsome profit from this trade if you control your emotions. I'm talking about that emotions which force trader to move TP when market start moving in their favor. This pair is hit $1.3370 successfully and i think your TP was $1.3390. So after that profit did you make any other trade in same or opposite direction of your are waiting for next opportunity?
      According to my my point of view now this pair will go up for long term, maybe there are some bearish buckets but the overall situations is favorable for bulls. Don't forget about the G7 meeting which is undergo and it can change everything.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-09-2018), dzin4aans (06-09-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 2,382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      I don't really get you on this my friend, you said nice hit, thinking that the trader has hit his take profits. Is it the trader who close it or what? Well, i will conclude that traders should not be carried away by what they get now, the future trading is what matters. Even if the stop loss of the trader is not hit now, that does not mean that it will not be hit in the coming trades, that is why i like to be trading the market with the permanent stop loss and take profits, with that, all what i want will be met.
      Brother, don't let's be too sarcastical, it's not until a trader take profit is it that we should appreciate each other, when we see a good trade set up can appreciate the work done even if the trade eventually end up in loss, after all we can't always win on the market there will be times where we will loose.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-09-2018), balut (06-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      I hope you made handsome profit from this trade if you control your emotions. I'm talking about that emotions which force trader to move TP when market start moving in their favor. This pair is hit $1.3370 successfully and i think your TP was $1.3390. So after that profit did you make any other trade in same or opposite direction of your are waiting for next opportunity?
      According to my my point of view now this pair will go up for long term, maybe there are some bearish buckets but the overall situations is favorable for bulls. Don't forget about the G7 meeting which is undergo and it can change everything.
      Yup, my sell position yesterday hit TP. Next i will probably wait for the opportunity, i will not take the opposite position if the analysis does not match what i want. Maybe i will keep short term for GBP/USD if seen from H1 chart then i have to wait for confirmation of price or candle can through Resistance trendline after that i will take buy position. Sell position if price or candle can not pass through Resistance trendline and target not to much only 15-20 points.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), crown (06-09-2018), I'm Trader (06-10-2018), Omoba9ce (06-09-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,429 Times in 501 Posts

Yup, my sell position yesterday hit TP. Next i will probably wait for the opportunity, i will not take the opposite position if the analysis does not match what i want. Maybe i will keep short term for GBP/USD if seen from H1 chart then i have to wait for confirmation of price or candle can through Resistance trendline after that i will take buy position. Sell position if price or candle can not pass through Resistance trendline and target not to much only 15-20 points.

GU is in an upward correction trend. My main concern would be the rising trend line which is acting as support and not the resistance line. This is because, in an uptrend, price can go higher and higher and tends to only respect the support line.

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), crown (06-09-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-09-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-09-2018), theomilli (06-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gbpusd is in a retracement period and selling this pair for a long term base would be very risky and might be unproductive, you where able to make some pips from it because it was a short term trade. When viewed on a daily time frame we can see that GU retracement is just starting and come next week we would probably bull far more than it would bear.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-09-2018), Omoba9ce (06-09-2018), theomilli (06-09-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      GU is in an upward correction trend. My main concern would be the rising trend line which is acting as support and not the resistance line. This is because, in an uptrend, price can go higher and higher and tends to only respect the support line.
      Resistance trendline just to see if the price is still able to continue upward or not. I use analysis on H1 chart so this is only for short term, opportunity to buy or sell depends on Resistance trendline that i place on H1 chart. Support trendline that i place on H4 chart just to see how far the price will correction down, if the price can be through Support trendline that i place on H4 chart then i will take sell position.

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Gbpusd is in a retracement period and selling this pair for a long term base would be very risky and might be unproductive, you where able to make some pips from it because it was a short term trade. When viewed on a daily time frame we can see that GU retracement is just starting and come next week we would probably bull far more than it would bear.
      Therefore i do not use D1 chart for my analysis, i just want short term trading. When using D1 chart of course my perspective will be different to observe the movement of GBP/USD. I'm also not so sure if GBP/USD is in bullish side, i tend to fundamental analysis for long term so i will wait for the release of US interest rates next week to find out if GBP/USD is bullish or not.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), theomilli (06-09-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,912 Times in 389 Posts

Taking 10-20 pips are really easy from this market. I always try to take this pips from my every trade. I am also preparing for entry in this pair like you and i am waiting for breaking the support or resistance level. Now i always try to do this. Because i see after breaking major support or resistance level market trying to move that way for few hours and within this time market can give us 10-20 pips easily.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-10-2018), I'm Trader (06-10-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush will become famous soon enough bitcoinrush will become famous soon enough bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Attachment 63284

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Attachment 63285

Attachment 63286

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      Wow, you trade without a stop loss, that's risky most especially if you are trading with a big volume, in this case, you will definitely get a margin call in no time. Before, I used to trade without stop loss and with a big lot size and was making money initially. But one day, I opened a trade without stop loss and the market went against me, I thought the market is going to come back in my favour but it never did, and I ended up incurring a heavy loss. So trading without a stop loss is dangerous and it can knock you out of business. That is why I always advise traders to always put their stop losses before they open so that they can be on the safer side.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bitcoinrush For This Useful Post:

balut (06-10-2018)

20. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its a good thing that your gbpusd sell position could hit your and this was as a result of the news regarding brexit which made pound to slide a bit but we could see how it quickly recover before the close of the market. This signifies a pull back for gbpusd and next week we would likely see more bullish trend in gbpusd so selling further won't be safe

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

balut (06-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-10-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 105 108 109 110 111 112 115 ... LastLast