photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 113 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ... LastLast
    Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2072

    Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

    1. #1
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy
       
      dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Posts
      13,647
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,970
      Thanked 16,013 Times in 3,160 Posts

      Default dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

      I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

      Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 4697
Size:  242.2 KB

      All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

      Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

      Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 4627
Size:  167.9 KB

      Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 4390
Size:  90.9 KB

      in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

      dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal


    2. #1121
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angry
       
      fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah has much to be proud of fadilah's Avatar
      Posts
      390
      Accumulated bonus
      0.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      934
      Thanked 1,183 Times in 370 Posts

      Default

      Hey,dedy hari kurniawan, how are you? , about the usd/cadI think it is still too early to sell from my point of view. I think it will reach the 78.6 Fibonacci level. At this level, we will have ab = cd pattern and also, we will have a Gartley pattern





      ab=cd



      Gartley pattern

      "quality is not an act it is a habit"


    3. The following 5 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

      abidbutt (06-22-2018), balut (06-25-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-22-2018), FxBD (06-22-2018), moneygrows (06-25-2018)

    4. #1122
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      991
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,083
      Thanked 1,604 Times in 599 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fadilah View Post


      Gartley pattern
      correct me if im wrong but isnt that a bearish gartley pattern? If the pattern complete then this would mean USDCAD will be bearish correct?

      i cant see your chart clearly, but where is the D location you project it will be?


    5. The following 8 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

      balut (06-25-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-23-2018), fadilah (06-22-2018), FxBD (06-22-2018), loveyo (06-23-2018), moneygrows (06-25-2018), Unregistered (2)

    6. #1123
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy
       
      dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Posts
      13,647
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,970
      Thanked 16,013 Times in 3,160 Posts

      Default

      Update

      Name:  USDCAD 23 June 2018.png
Views: 50
Size:  47.8 KB

      I am still on CAD side even though CPI data does not give good result. Release CPI data giving upward spikes if observed from H1 chart but prices fall back because USD is now weakening due to the issue of trade war that heats up again berween US and China. My target is above the price 1.3216 or FR 38.2 and did not rule out i will close manually like the previous sell position in USD/CAD.

      I also have plan on GBP/USD for short term. I put Resistance trendline on D1 chart if price can go through Resistance trendline then i will take buy position and vice versa if price can not go through Resistance trendline then i will take sell position. Usually i use 1 strategy to open position ie bounce trading or breakout trading because i do not really know to what extent GBP strengthening then i will use both this time.

      Name:  GBPUSD 23 June 2018.png
Views: 229
Size:  38.4 KB
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

      dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal


    7. The following 14 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

      balut (06-25-2018), fadilah (06-23-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), kashifrehman (06-23-2018), loveyo (06-23-2018), moneygrows (06-25-2018), Onyedika1998 (06-25-2018), penuelophir (06-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-25-2018), taifon (06-25-2018), Unregistered (4)

    8. #1124
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Posts
      18,067
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,527
      Thanked 5,090 Times in 1,787 Posts

      Default

      I also have plan on GBP/USD for short term. I put Resistance trendline on D1 chart if price can go through Resistance trendline then i will take buy position and vice versa if price can not go through Resistance trendline then i will take sell position. Usually i use 1 strategy to open position ie bounce trading or breakout trading because i do not really know to what extent GBP strengthening then i will use both this time.

      I am also on the buy side for this i was observing the level of 1.3250 which was broker in the last trading day as daily candle close above this level. But its not a buy signal for me and i am not adding more positions as its a abnormal candle not a clear one, so i am waiting for monday that what it do on that day and if it take out the high of Friday then surely will add one.

      I Trade Structures, not Noise.


    9. The following 12 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

      balut (06-25-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-23-2018), fadilah (06-23-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), Honey Bee (06-23-2018), moneygrows (06-25-2018), Unregistered (6)

    10. #1125
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused
       
      bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Posts
      1,407
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,504
      Thanked 8,614 Times in 1,355 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      I am also on the buy side for this i was observing the level of 1.3250 which was broker in the last trading day as daily candle close above this level. But its not a buy signal for me and i am not adding more positions as its a abnormal candle not a clear one, so i am waiting for monday that what it do on that day and if it take out the high of Friday then surely will add one.
      I am too much confident with that we will must see some gap with GBPUSD pair on next working day, because when market was closed that time the GBP was too much strong and we may see some big gap too like 20-30 pips. Hopefully Buyer will get some extra pips on their pocket and seller who has less equity they may get margin call. If you look they daily candle you may see that the pair is on uptrend and likely that will go up more 100/150 pips again and end of july it may go more higher level.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here


    11. The following 14 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

      balut (06-25-2018), Cooldye (07-01-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-25-2018), moneygrows (06-25-2018), Unregistered (10)

    12. #1126
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy
       
      balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Posts
      7,314
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      11,345
      Thanked 7,661 Times in 2,165 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Update

      Spoiler Spoiler:


      I am still on CAD side even though CPI data does not give good result. Release CPI data giving upward spikes if observed from H1 chart but prices fall back because USD is now weakening due to the issue of trade war that heats up again berween US and China. My target is above the price 1.3216 or FR 38.2 and did not rule out i will close manually like the previous sell position in USD/CAD.

      I also have plan on GBP/USD for short term. I put Resistance trendline on D1 chart if price can go through Resistance trendline then i will take buy position and vice versa if price can not go through Resistance trendline then i will take sell position. Usually i use 1 strategy to open position ie bounce trading or breakout trading because i do not really know to what extent GBP strengthening then i will use both this time.

      Spoiler Spoiler:
      Thanks for mentioning about the weakening of USD due to trade war with China. I'm currently selling USDCHF because it shows bearish setup on my weekly and daily chart. The USDJPY is also having a bearish momentum but I'm going to wait for next week if there's an available sell setup for swing trade. We have the same opinion with USDCAD, I'm also thinking doing a counter trade sell with 0.01 lot only.

      Do you think this weakening of USD will last longer that we have to sell it for long term?


    13. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

      dedy hari kurniawan (06-25-2018), moneygrows (06-25-2018), Onyedika1998 (06-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-25-2018)

    14. #1127
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy
       
      penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Posts
      7,639
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,516
      Thanked 8,796 Times in 3,199 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Update

      Attachment 79447

      I am still on CAD side even though CPI data does not give good result. Release CPI data giving upward spikes if observed from H1 chart but prices fall back because USD is now weakening due to the issue of trade war that heats up again berween US and China. My target is above the price 1.3216 or FR 38.2 and did not rule out i will close manually like the previous sell position in USD/CAD.

      I also have plan on GBP/USD for short term. I put Resistance trendline on D1 chart if price can go through Resistance trendline then i will take buy position and vice versa if price can not go through Resistance trendline then i will take sell position. Usually i use 1 strategy to open position ie bounce trading or breakout trading because i do not really know to what extent GBP strengthening then i will use both this time.

      Attachment 79448
      Yes I believe that there is change with the movement of the USDCAD and there is going to be a major price shift from buying to selling in the coming days even my trading system start pointing sell from last week Friday's early morning and I believe it have started playing out already.

      Name:  chart265.png
Views: 31
Size:  24.8 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades


    15. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

      balut (06-25-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-25-2018), moneygrows (06-25-2018), Onyedika1998 (06-25-2018)

    16. #1128
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Posts
      1,364
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,559
      Thanked 3,973 Times in 1,294 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Update

      Attachment 79447

      I am still on CAD side even though CPI data does not give good result. Release CPI data giving upward spikes if observed from H1 chart but prices fall back because USD is now weakening due to the issue of trade war that heats up again berween US and China. My target is above the price 1.3216 or FR 38.2 and did not rule out i will close manually like the previous sell position in USD/CAD.

      I also have plan on GBP/USD for short term. I put Resistance trendline on D1 chart if price can go through Resistance trendline then i will take buy position and vice versa if price can not go through Resistance trendline then i will take sell position. Usually i use 1 strategy to open position ie bounce trading or breakout trading because i do not really know to what extent GBP strengthening then i will use both this time.

      Attachment 79448
      I agree with you in analyzing the GBPUSD as I think the price will climb slightly and then fall back again but if it Succeeded to break above the 1.3350 area it will continue to climb
      usdcad I see it still to buy and i buy it with the opening of the market already .
      I will be thinking of selling if the price falls below 1.3250 because it will break the previous week's channels .


    17. The following 3 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

      balut (06-25-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-25-2018), moneygrows (06-25-2018)

    18. #1129
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy
       
      dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Posts
      13,647
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,970
      Thanked 16,013 Times in 3,160 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Thanks for mentioning about the weakening of USD due to trade war with China. I'm currently selling USDCHF because it shows bearish setup on my weekly and daily chart. The USDJPY is also having a bearish momentum but I'm going to wait for next week if there's an available sell setup for swing trade. We have the same opinion with USDCAD, I'm also thinking doing a counter trade sell with 0.01 lot only.

      Do you think this weakening of USD will last longer that we have to sell it for long term?
      I have closed my trade on USD/CAD manually this morning. I'm not sure if USD will weaken against major currencies, although Trump policy about import duties on Chinese goods could affect US economic outlook but Trump always able to resolve the issue properly. For further development about US strengthening then i need to see the results of NFP data next month. Maybe sell position for long term on USD/CAD can be known starting next month because this week not much important data.

      Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Yes I believe that there is change with the movement of the USDCAD and there is going to be a major price shift from buying to selling in the coming days even my trading system start pointing sell from last week Friday's early morning and I believe it have started playing out already.

      Attachment 79500
      I also think like that but i'm still a little hesitant so i close my position on USD/CAD manually this morning in my time zone. I will revise my analysis if it is not what i want then i will leave USD/CAD and choose another pair.

      Quote Originally Posted by taifon View Post
      I agree with you in analyzing the GBPUSD as I think the price will climb slightly and then fall back again but if it Succeeded to break above the 1.3350 area it will continue to climb
      usdcad I see it still to buy and i buy it with the opening of the market already .
      I will be thinking of selling if the price falls below 1.3250 because it will break the previous week's channels .
      We have different criteria for confirmation buy or sell but overall GBP/USD main trend is still bearish and USD/CAD main trend is still bullish. Maybe this week short term trading more profitable.


      Loading...


      Update

      Name:  NZDUSD 25 June 2018.png
Views: 26
Size:  36.5 KB

      Before RBNZ released interest rate, i want to take the opportunity if possible for short term. Confirm sell position need 3-4 candles on H1 chart when price bounce from Resistance trendline but if price through Resistance trendline then i will not open position.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

      dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal


    19. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

      balut (06-25-2018), moneygrows (06-25-2018), Unregistered (2)

    20. #1130
      Moderator
      I am:
      Busy
       
      moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Posts
      12,503
      Thanks
      37,395
      Thanked 22,813 Times in 5,566 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      I have closed my trade on USD/CAD manually this morning. I'm not sure if USD will weaken against major currencies, although Trump policy about import duties on Chinese goods could affect US economic outlook but Trump always able to resolve the issue properly. For further development about US strengthening then i need to see the results of NFP data next month. Maybe sell position for long term on USD/CAD can be known starting next month because this week not much important data.
      End of the month is always an exciting time to trade because during this time we get to see more volume in the market. The price war gets more active and we can see movements that will either make a trader rich or poor in an instant.

      I agree with the need to see NFP data for next month. For now USD will try to maintain its strength and i for one will be making good use of it whenever possible


    21. The following 8 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

      balut (06-25-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-25-2018), Unregistered (6)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 113 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts