• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 92 of 208 FirstFirst ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ... LastLast

Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,013 Times in 3,160 Posts

Default dedy hari kurniawan's - Trading journal

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 4697
Size:  242.2 KB

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 4627
Size:  167.9 KB

Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 4390
Size:  90.9 KB

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,340 Times in 2,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post

This my withdraw and request for withdraw from previous trading results and from USD/CAD results.

Attachment 77167

Happy trading and trade with care!
      Wow !! nice to see your back to back withdrawal dear dady hari kurniawan and I think your hard work, good skills and proper market analysis bring your success and I hope you earn more profit from Forex market and share your experience and valuable proper market analysis for us because it's very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck brother. Thank you.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

4. Demo contests
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

r 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      In order to succeed in the Forex market you need to reconcile with loss and accept it as part of the work in this area because you can not win all the deals but you can work to choose the best deals and also the commitment of the management of capital to avoid the big risk
      5 years are a very good period to be confident in your trading style so I want to understand them more

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minokimo View Post
      In order to succeed in the Forex market you need to reconcile with loss and accept it as part of the work in this area because you can not win all the deals but you can work to choose the best deals and also the commitment of the management of capital to avoid the big risk
      5 years are a very good period to be confident in your trading style so I want to understand them more
      The traders that can accept losses are traders that will trade better in the market. Such trade will not care much when they lose, that will not cause emotion to them and they will be able to trade the market to make money in an effective manner. So, instead for me to be panic or be afraid in the market, i make sure that i use stop loss and also use money management, that will never let me lose all my money, and i can be better as i trade the market too. When we don't lose all our capital, there is always hope.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,052 Times in 1,315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      The traders that can accept losses are traders that will trade better in the market. Such trade will not care much when they lose, that will not cause emotion to them and they will be able to trade the market to make money in an effective manner. So, instead for me to be panic or be afraid in the market, i make sure that i use stop loss and also use money management, that will never let me lose all my money, and i can be better as i trade the market too. When we don't lose all our capital, there is always hope.
      Yes you are right to have made mention that in this Forex business, Traders that easily accept loss are going to be profitable on the long run, While the ones that refuse loss by over trading or by not setting stop loss in their trades will lose a lot. In our Journals, we should stress the important of stop loss, Especially the Newbies need that knowledge so that they will not relax and conclude that the Fprex Market trades they set and that it will always come back to give them profits.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,376 Times in 562 Posts

Update My Trading

After closing all positions on USD/CAD, i opened buy position on GBP/USD. GBP/USD has been through support on 1 March 2018 (1.3711) or FR 161.8
      Current price is between FR 161.8 and support on 11 January 2018 (1.3458). Market is waiting for NFP result because this will be related to interest rates for June.
      GBP/USD will test support at price 1.3458 if the unemployment rate is better than the previous month but prices could be turned around to test FR 161.8 (1.3711) if the unemployment rate higher than the previous month.
      My position will be floating minus $70 if NFP shows good result, possibility i will choose to close position before New York session open to avoid high volatility. I will also open position again after the release of NFP data.

This my withdraw and request for withdraw from previous trading results and from USD/CAD results.

Attachment 77167

Happy trading and trade with care!
      This is really nice to see your withdrawal amount from your trading account. Till now i have not made withdraw request. Because i am still on losing side. I don't know how i can recover that losses. But i think it can be possible within a month or two months. When i will do withdraw from my account that time i will also share that with you.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-06-2018), koplak_com (05-06-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,005 Times in 828 Posts

Attachment 63286

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      Hey @dedy hari kurniawan, I want to thank you for this excellent and very educative thread. I like the terse nature of your writing and explanations. I just learnt a very important lesson from you: the practice of trading with just one-third of our trading capital and leaving the other two-thirds as backup capital in case of sustained drawdown. My trading life would have been a lot easier if I had been practicing this brilliant strategy. I just don't know why I never thought of it.

Thanks again!

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

koplak_com (05-06-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-06-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Yes you are right to have made mention that in this Forex business, Traders that easily accept loss are going to be profitable on the long run, While the ones that refuse loss by over trading or by not setting stop loss in their trades will lose a lot. In our Journals, we should stress the important of stop loss, Especially the Newbies need that knowledge so that they will not relax and conclude that the Fprex Market trades they set and that it will always come back to give them profits.
      Profit & loss are the part of any business in this world and there is no one business which is considered as only profit making business without loss. In forex also we have the risk or loss factor which is not considered as minor and care is required to minimize our risk by adopting good money management to make this business as a source of income in long run.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-06-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-08-2018), kanyB1 (05-07-2018), koplak_com (05-06-2018), zahidmehmood (05-06-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      Hey @dedy hari kurniawan, I want to thank you for this excellent and very educative thread. I like the terse nature of your writing and explanations. I just learnt a very important lesson from you: the practice of trading with just one-third of our trading capital and leaving the other two-thirds as backup capital in case of sustained drawdown. My trading life would have been a lot easier if I had been practicing this brilliant strategy. I just don't know why I never thought of it.

Thanks again!
      I also feel the benefits. if so how to manage good money management and keep our account so that no loss. most of my entries used to risk all my accounts for entries. so we have to give the rest of our endurance and do not use all the power of our entry. hopefully later can do WD many times like you.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to koplak_com for this useful post.

kanyB1 (05-07-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-07-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,052 Times in 1,315 Posts

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Attachment 63284

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Attachment 63285

Attachment 63286

I read up your Journal thread topic and i can see already thatyou posted that you do not use the stop loss for trading, That is usually a very bad precedence to set for yourself because at the end of the day, Lack of stop loss use makes a Forex trader to battle many times in trying to recover the losses that they have had on the non-use of stop loss.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

shahidmehmopd (05-07-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,081 Times in 3,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      Accepting of loss is very much important to every forex trader, but unfortunately, some traders don't usually accept their loss on time. Some use to accept loss when it's too late, while some give in to their emotion and allow the trade to crash their account.
      We should know in the forex market, we will not always win, and whenever it's looks like we are not winning then we should just accept it.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 92 of 208 FirstFirst ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ... LastLast