• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 96 of 196 FirstFirst ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 101 ... LastLast

Thread: dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,290 Times in 3,018 Posts

Default dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

I made this thread just to share my trading journal, i will try my best to explain my activities in the trade forex using bonus post as my trading capital.
      I'm not good for niceties so i will immediately explain how i trade forex.
      The first time i trade forex since 5 years ago or 1 year before joining the MT5 Forum and until now, in the trade i never use a Stop Loss and i never practice in a demo trading. I have a principle " if traders fear a loss and always limit your losses then it will never become a true trader "
      I also use indicators in trading and this indicator has accompanied me for 5 years, i do not really like with anything complicated because my character is a man who thinks simple.
      I will explain in simple terms how the workings of the indicators that i use in forex trading.

Name:  My platform indicator.jpg
Views: 4275
Size:  242.2 KB

All currency pairs for me to have so many opportunities depending on how we analyze the price movement. Now I'm open positions on the currency pair EUR/USD and i will give you a screenshot of my trading positions

Balance: $218.87 (since January until now)
      Leverage: 1:400

Name:  My trading 01.jpg
Views: 4214
Size:  167.9 KB

Name:  My orders.jpg
Views: 3991
Size:  90.9 KB

in every trade i only use 1/3 of the total capital, for example i have a capital of $150 so i only used $50 and $100 remaining capital would i use as a backup to withstand floating minus.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,073 Times in 1,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Honestly I wouldn't advice you against buying gbpusd right now, because the pair has been giving some several sign it may be going up but honestly it's still very tricky but it can end up being a very good entry for you if you did enter. But I will advice you to make sure you are using a good money management because the sellers are not ready to let go without fight. So trade trade wisely.

Really I am agree with you and i am not supporting to Buy from right and asking everyone to wait at least next week and definitely we will get proper idea and direction on this week.
      I am still afraid buyer of EURUSD and GBPUSD, i see on my dream that they get margin call because still there are chances to go down more, look at GBPUSD pair still it did not show any movement to go up. Asking everyone to be careful with these two pair that anytime they can move to down.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), I'm Trader (05-13-2018), koplak_com (05-13-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018)

4. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 674 Posts

Very detailed explanation, dedy. I'm hoping to buy sometime early next week and sell again at the earliest bearish indication. I don't do 100 pip ish per trade and majority is just looking at H1/H4 chart so if I get 50 pips out of it it's good enough for me. Let see how it turned out next week.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-13-2018), koplak_com (05-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Really I am agree with you and i am not supporting to Buy from right and asking everyone to wait at least next week and definitely we will get proper idea and direction on this week.
      I am still afraid buyer of EURUSD and GBPUSD, i see on my dream that they get margin call because still there are chances to go down more, look at GBPUSD pair still it did not show any movement to go up. Asking everyone to be careful with these two pair that anytime they can move to down.
      to buy GbpUsd that I think is still at risk at this time. we can see a few days ago, the price is still down steadily. the time frame of daily is also still down. if you want to do buy wait next week if there is confirmation of reversal on tf daily. if it is formed candlestick confirmation buy then from there we can follow the buy for the beginning of trend reversal

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to koplak_com for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), Unregistered (6)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader has a brilliant future I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,789 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koplak_com View Post
      to buy GbpUsd that I think is still at risk at this time. we can see a few days ago, the price is still down steadily. the time frame of daily is also still down. if you want to do buy wait next week if there is confirmation of reversal on tf daily. if it is formed candlestick confirmation buy then from there we can follow the buy for the beginning of trend reversal
      Maybe you are little bit right about this pair but many traders think that this is the end of down trend. if the trend is still bear in some time frames then it does't meant that we follow the trend blindly. trend is not only thing which we need to consider for a strategy. follow the trend blindly and totally depend on it is not a good way of trading. you can wait for some more days to open a buy position but at the end this pair will start bullish movement.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,415 Times in 3,375 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koplak_com View Post
      gbpusd is a point where anything can happen,, if we check the daily time frame we will see that the pair has been in ranging mode and i think we will know the fate of the pair this week, i think we can still buy now, but it has to be a long term trade, because the pair may still go down a little bit before resuming bullish trend, but all this are just assumption,anything can still happen, but i think time will tell

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update My Trading

I took buy position for short term and used H1 time frame for analysis. While currently GBP/USD is still above FR 127.2 so i try to take opportunity at this moment, i will wait until European session is open. After that i will see further progress on GBP/USD price movement if price can not reach 1.3617 like my analysis on previous page then i will start to sell position. For my buy position, i will close buy position when there is a sudden down in the movement of GBP/USD.

14. The following 11 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), Batavia (05-14-2018), FlyingShark (05-14-2018), MartyFish (05-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-15-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), union12 (05-14-2018), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,045 Times in 1,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Update My Trading

I took buy position for short term and used H1 time frame for analysis. While currently GBP/USD is still above FR 127.2 so i try to take opportunity at this moment, i will wait until European session is open. After that i will see further progress on GBP/USD price movement if price can not reach 1.3617 like my analysis on previous page then i will start to sell position. For my buy position, i will close buy position when there is a sudden down in the movement of GBP/USD.
      We should had to expect something like this to happen, good trade, congratulations! GBP is among the strongest for the start of the week and I think that the bulls have plans to take the price action much further, so it is not advisable to sell yet, but your analysis should have its priority, so I am wishing you Good Luck for your next trade.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-15-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,061 Times in 1,999 Posts

Update My Trading

Even the daily chart is showing a great potential for an uptrend movement. Most indicators shows that GBP is oversold right now and besides most major pairs are also doing good against the USD. This bullish consolidation is posing a great threat for bears and what if this is the reversal area for going up to 1.4500.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-14-2018), FlyingShark (05-14-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,966 Times in 2,708 Posts

I took buy position for short term and used H1 time frame for analysis. While currently GBP/USD is still above FR 127.2 so i try to take opportunity at this moment, i will wait until European session is open. After that i will see further progress on GBP/USD price movement if price can not reach 1.3617 l
      I know it's a bit late but ..

It is interesting that you decided to pick the long side on that chart. If anything i'd pick a low to go long of or a high to go short of. The reasoning is that the chart to me looks very flat, it looks good but it is not going anywhere (at least not on that chart..).

Anyway. It does not matter what i think or what i do, but i am still wondering though how come you decided to go long there. Because to me the long at that place is a bit to high.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

20. The following 12 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-15-2018), FlyingShark (05-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-15-2018), union12 (05-15-2018), Unregistered (8)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      I know it's a bit late but ..

It is interesting that you decided to pick the long side on that chart. If anything i'd pick a low to go long of or a high to go short of. The reasoning is that the chart to me looks very flat, it looks good but it is not going anywhere (at least not on that chart..).

Anyway. It does not matter what i think or what i do, but i am still wondering though how come you decided to go long there. Because to me the long at that place is a bit to high.
      Using analysis on H1 chart, i will not go long for any of my positions. As long as there is HH HL LL LH in sequence then i will play with trendline and horizontal line, FR just for complementary. Different if i use H4 D1 or W1 then FR is my main tool and trendline just for complementary.

Buy position on GBP/USD yesterday i have close because i just want to fill the spare time to take opportunity while waiting for my main plan, waiting GBP/USD price can break 1.3617|1.3615 or 1.3456|1.3458 to take long buy or long sell. Below is my trading result on GBP/USD and if you see i never close position higher than resistance on H1 chart.

I only use small lot size because i still have another position on USD/CAD in floating condition, i hope you understand with my explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Even the daily chart is showing a great potential for an uptrend movement. Most indicators shows that GBP is oversold right now and besides most major pairs are also doing good against the USD. This bullish consolidation is posing a great threat for bears and what if this is the reversal area for going up to 1.4500.

Hmm, i'm still not sure balut. I have long put FR on W1 chart but even though price is above FR 127.2 if it can not break 1.3615|1.3617 level, for me still can not be said to be bullish side and price will not necessarily also go upward. Moreover see on W1 chart have 3 bearish candle with big volume makes me doubt whether GBP/USD can reach or break 1.3615|1.3617 level.

22. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (05-16-2018), FlyingShark (05-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-15-2018), union12 (05-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 96 of 196 FirstFirst ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 101 ... LastLast