• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 166 169 170 171
    Results 1,701 to 1,705 of 1705

Thread: $1k Trading Journal Challenge - Depending on Self Control

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Want success in Forex market then making a good and successful trading strategy is must in Forex market. Trader can also find experienced traders trading plan for follow that strategy. I think trader only focus his mistakes which they make last time when he face risk in his account, control to never happen mistakes again can be make a trader success in Forex market I hope so.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac is just really nice Blackmac is just really nice Blackmac is just really nice Blackmac is just really nice Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Was little busy with my office works guys now from tomorrow will be back for action ,will make the 1000 dollar real insta account and will start trading .
      You mean you want to invest 1000 with instaforex or you have a monthly target of 1000 dollar this month? I think I can not wait to see the impact you will make and I see that you are a very much serious trader and you will make it, judging from the past results I have seen , I see you even making more. I wish you luck.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Blackmac for this useful post.

Don'tStop (Today), Neriah (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      To be honest we are all on the learning path and there is no single person who has arrived to the extent that he ni longer needs knowledge, we train ourselves to the best of our ability so that once encountered anything bad, we will not use that as an excuse to give up. Before we become traders, we already know what is waiting for us, where we fail ourselves is in our reaction to the problem, sometimes we should take up the challenges like strong and able people, if our understanding of the forex market is high, irrespective of what we face, there are things that we will convince ourselves that is possible.
      Forex trading is like marriage, you never graduate from learning, you can be married to your wife or husband for 50 years and still trying to understand the person, and the moment you feel that you have known everything, that is when new revelations will show up for you to behold, as a forex trader, the learning is continually done.
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac View Post
      You mean you want to invest 1000 with instaforex or you have a monthly target of 1000 dollar this month? I think I can not wait to see the impact you will make and I see that you are a very much serious trader and you will make it, judging from the past results I have seen , I see you even making more. I wish you luck.
      If you are kind and patient enough to read a few pages back i guess you will understand this project that he is talking about as I think he has mentioned it before, having one thousand dollars to trade as capital is quite okay, at least you can easily use one dollar per pip as lot size.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neriah For This Useful Post:

Don'tStop (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop is a name known to all Don'tStop is a name known to all Don'tStop is a name known to all Don'tStop is a name known to all Don'tStop is a name known to all Don'tStop is a name known to all Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are kind and patient enough to read a few pages back i guess you will understand this project that he is talking about as I think he has mentioned it before, having one thousand dollars to trade as capital is quite okay, at least you can easily use one dollar per pip as lot size.
      If the trader has the good trading skills, Then I am sure that we can keep on trading the right way that we become successful. Being a trader that wants to earn money from the market, we need to be certain about our trading strategy then other things will follow. Kalex is really doing good for himself.

8. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,130 Times in 438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazol76 View Post
      Trader can also find experienced traders trading plan for follow that strategy.
      Many mistakes committed by new traders could be easily corrected and afforded if they had sought the guidance of one or more experienced traders with vast trading knowledge and experience and who are also ready to share their tutelage regarding trading successfully and earning consistently. Remember a lone ranger struggles more in the course for profitability.

Reply to Thread
    Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 166 169 170 171