• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 198 of 399 FirstFirst ... 193 196 197 198 199 200 203 ... LastLast
    Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3986

Thread: Kalex's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko has much to be proud of chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,520 Times in 513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Generally i have come to the realization that in the Forex business, Nothing can be pointed out as the most important aspect of this business, Lot size, leverage, Money management, Pair to trade, Strategy and Time-frame use and many other aspects of the Forex business are all important and all traders must pay a good attention and focus to it.
      good money management is the key, and we need to remember that every trader will have their own trading style so we cannot generalize that a certain lot size,leverage and other factor is not good or too risky because it will all come back to how the trader control their own trade using their system

Thanks  

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), harbir (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (6)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,676 Times in 1,118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      good money management is the key, and we need to remember that every trader will have their own trading style so we cannot generalize that a certain lot size,leverage and other factor is not good or too risky because it will all come back to how the trader control their own trade using their system
      Every trader have to accept that to prosper in forex requires great money management that will help us in forex and give us the ability to make good trading that we need. As long as the goals is to maintAin profits from forex, we need to plan on our management too and see we can be able to manage risk in forex and of course increase our chances to make good profits from forex.

Lack of management will only make us easily loose out in this business and we will never going to like how easy it will be for us to loose out in our investment in no time.

Thanks  

4. The following 13 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Don'tStop (03-13-2018), harbir (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-13-2018), penuelophir (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,808 Times in 577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
      Hold on? You made all this money from the bonus system?

Do you usually take such risk on the bonus account as well? Because I know of some members that got into trouble because they did took too much risk and got blocked. I am so much surprised and this is more like a great motivation for me to actually be serious with the bonus now.
      Well this is the advantage of using a higher leverage as like this you will be able to open big lot sizes but it is very risky as well because you can get margin call very soon if the price goes against you. Even I have traded with big lot sizes and many time I have been able to dou le or triple my account balance in couple of days but if you keep using bug lot size then your luck will not last long and at the end we would lose everything.

Thanks  

6. The following 9 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1), whiteliontrader (03-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,252 Times in 3,352 Posts

Every trader have to accept that to prosper in forex requires great money management that will help us in forex and give us the ability to make good trading that we need.
      Even when you believe that you possess the ability to make money as you want and you lacked good money management then you are definitely going to lose at the longer run! So if you really want to start earning money then you should always make sure that you have enough means of controlling your risks.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,295 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      Yes, the key to a successful trading is money and risk management, the trader using them will surely felt the greatness in them, and they will be so successful in their work. Forex traders that are doing well in the market must be using the stop loss and the money management, no traders can ever be successful without them; even if the trader have the correct trading strategy they are using. The successful traders will always make their success not in the way they trade only, but in the way they use what they know and trade with.

Thanks  

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      Yes, the key to a successful trading is money and risk management, the trader using them will surely felt the greatness in them, and they will be so successful in their work. Forex traders that are doing well in the market must be using the stop loss and the money management, no traders can ever be successful without them; even if the trader have the correct trading strategy they are using. The successful traders will always make their success not in the way they trade only, but in the way they use what they know and trade with.
      Risk management is one of best thing in trading market cause without any management and good planing no one case stay in profit mode also he is in insecure mode always. so trade with good planning is always need to do this business in good way. traders also can follow a successful traders trading system which he apply in trading market or trader can read experienced trader information about Forex market to understand this business. If trader go and trade without any good trading plan then trader cannot successful in trading market anytime I think. so need good trading plan to make this business in right direction I think.

Thanks  

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,066 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      I quite agree with you that a successful trader will need the money and risk management, but there are many things that make successful trading, not only that. Traders have to build a good trading strategy with the money and the risk management before it can work. If traders could not do this, there is no way they will have a successful trading career no matter how hard the trader tried. Forex trading needs traders that will have the skills to trade and trade well with that skills too, that is what i can say. I like success traders, but when trading is unified, success can not be made.

Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,125 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Every trader have to accept that to prosper in forex requires great money management that will help us in forex and give us the ability to make good trading that we need. As long as the goals is to maintAin profits from forex, we need to plan on our management too and see we can be able to manage risk in forex and of course increase our chances to make good profits from forex.

Lack of management will only make us easily loose out in this business and we will never going to like how easy it will be for us to loose out in our investment in no time.
      Most times it is not about the management of the money we have but the knowledge and trading skills we have gotten so far and the ability to be able to keep to trading patient and master how to make analysis. A good skills at making analysis is going to be the best thing traders should always look forward to having. The more skills at emotional conduct the more good trading result and ability to handle losses.

Thanks  

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Don'tStop for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,570 Times in 2,926 Posts

I don't believe that anyone should believe that money management is not important is telling us the truth, you can have all the skills and experience and never make a single dime from the market when money management is lacking. I know many people who have the experience but that has not been able to translate into cash because they don't have the right emotional build up, your mentality is essential, without it, you will lose money consistently, that is the way to approach this business.

Thanks  

18. The following 9 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

19. Demo contests
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,308 Times in 1,923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      As i told as per my plan i opened another $1k account today ,its the 4th account

You're one of the most dedicated person in our mt5 forum. It is rare to find people like you who are so committed in fulfilling their goals. I'm very much impressed with your progress. Its nice to see that you're regularly making good profit from your trading accounts. I hope in this new account too you'll able to make a lot of good profit. I think the latest withdrawal is from this account. You can also called all of your account with specific names. Or you can give numbers like my 1st account, 2nd account 3rd account and so on. When you post any payment proof you can mention that this is my 4th account from where I'm withdrawing this much amount. You've said that your seed amount was only $400 and from that amount you've able to make 4 accounts. This is really great Kalex bro. Just keep your good work. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post

My recent payout request

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

[COLOR="Silver"]
      Congratulations! This is a huge withdrawal amount kalex bro. I think you've already crossed 3k profit so far. Now I think your monthly target has increased with the number of accounts. I'm really happy to see your big withdrawals, it gives me some types of inspiration and filled my mind with positive energy. I hope in future too you'll able to withdraw a lot of good profit from your trading accounts. Just enjoy your day.

Thanks  

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

Cookie (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 198 of 399 FirstFirst ... 193 196 197 198 199 200 203 ... LastLast