• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 73 76 77 78

Thread: $1k Trading Journal Challenge - Depending on Self Control

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      978.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,639 Times in 656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      If you have ever been faced with a dire situation where you need money urgently and there is no other means of getting it but from your forex account, then you will understand why people take certain unreasonable risks sometimes, let's just know that some traders have needs that their small account cannot take care of easily hence the need to trade dangerously.
      I have been there mate, but one should also understand that if the account is blown in the process of trying to trade big lot because of a financial need, then it will make matters worse, or don't you think so, moderation is the key in everything in life.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (10-18-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3527.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,029 Times in 1,544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      I have been there mate, but one should also understand that if the account is blown in the process of trying to trade big lot because of a financial need, then it will make matters worse, or don't you think so, moderation is the key in everything in life.
      Your point is understood, everybody have their unique challenges, forex is a free business that we can enter and leave whenever we want, how each person trades is entirely up to him, yeah I agree that moderation is the key in everything we do in life.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

simisola (10-19-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3682.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,162 Posts

I am watching the USDCAD pair for some days and now i think that the pair is showing its original strength again and maintaining its longterm uptrend .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

hossamcoch is a jewel in the rough hossamcoch is a jewel in the rough hossamcoch is a jewel in the rough hossamcoch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      I am watching the USDCAD pair for some days and now i think that the pair is showing its original strength again and maintaining its longterm uptrend .
      Yup, the negative news on the CAD today pushed the pair more than 120 pips ahead to its longterm path but i think USDCAD is expecting not less than 400 points downwards. But that's just my opinion and it depends on how NEWS and the USA politics play out, because with Trump in power you never really know what will happen to the USD. Madness. xD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hossamcoch For This Useful Post:

Kalex (Today)

9. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3682.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,162 Posts

Actually in the daily timeframe ,the pair USDCAD stopped in a very strong level of 1.2625 which indicates that the pair is giving a breakout again because the last bearish pinbar was at the 1.2590 .It will be interesting to see whether the breakout is fake or real.

By the way me started trading in my real trading account and opened two orders .
      Attached Images

Reply to Thread
    Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 73 76 77 78