• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 260 of 399 FirstFirst ... 255 258 259 260 261 262 265 ... LastLast
    Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3986

Thread: Kalex's - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,676 Times in 1,118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Giving up is not an option that we should explore as we trade here, this is important because some challenges can make us doubt our ability to earn from this business, at such times, we should look for how to encourage ourselves into doing things in the right manner instead of waiting for the exit door.
      No point about giving up if we see the future of success with our dedication. Most traders dont have it easy because they are just in for making faster money with forex. Which in turn makes it very difficult for them to succeed in forex. There is no easy chance to pass on the successful lane and this is what we must know why putting every effort to work extra hard in forex. It's not going to be easy but good hardwork will help us reach our goals.

Thanks  

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

crown (04-16-2018), Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), zahidmehmood (04-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,362 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      No point about giving up if we see the future of success with our dedication. Most traders dont have it easy because they are just in for making faster money with forex. Which in turn makes it very difficult for them to succeed in forex. There is no easy chance to pass on the successful lane and this is what we must know why putting every effort to work extra hard in forex. It's not going to be easy but good hardwork will help us reach our goals.
      It is true that Forex is not a easy profession but one thing is certain that if we remain dedicated and devoted to it and keep on learning from our mistakes then one day we will become successful so we should never be disappointed.

Thanks  

4. The following 12 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

786pk (04-18-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), Oriakhiebillz (04-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,369 Times in 559 Posts

Giving up is not an option that we should explore as we trade here, this is important because some challenges can make us doubt our ability to earn from this business, at such times, we should look for how to encourage ourselves into doing things in the right manner instead of waiting for the exit door.
      We should not give up on anywhere. Because with this we will never get success on any place. I think that people always give up who have no strong mind and that kind of people always get more trouble on their real life. But who never give up and try until his last blood only that type of people get success. I want to be like them. I hope one day i will get success from this business.

Thanks  

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-16-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), Timon (04-16-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,859 Times in 1,155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahidmehmood View Post
      It is true that Forex is not a easy profession but one thing is certain that if we remain dedicated and devoted to it and keep on learning from our mistakes then one day we will become successful so we should never be disappointed.
      Forex is the most difficult and challenging business I have ever come across and this is because there is no general formula which you have to learn and once perfect then you would be very sure of yourself in the market, it's never possible for no amount of knowledge can ever make you to know the in and out of the market. This is the reason why we should always limit the risk we take each time we trade.

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

sonibark (04-17-2018), theomilli (04-16-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,295 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Forex is the most difficult and challenging business I have ever come across and this is because there is no general formula which you have to learn and once perfect then you would be very sure of yourself in the market, it's never possible for no amount of knowledge can ever make you to know the in and out of the market. This is the reason why we should always limit the risk we take each time we trade.
      I agree with you my brother, forex trading is very difficult, and it is so challenging, it is the reason why traders will not be making much progress by trading the market. Had it been that the market is a straightforward own, it will not make traders to trade badly, and they will never be failing as much as the level of the failure in the market is on the high side like this present state. We should not let this affect the way we do our things, we really have to learn its way of trading, that is the way we will trade better and be successful, not thinking or complaining.

Thanks  

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

kashifrehman (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,977 Times in 848 Posts

Forex trading is highly difficult and after we have been faced with some kind of challenges, it will take the passion that we have not to give up because in the face of apparent defeat the next plan of action that immediately comes to the mind is to retreat and give up fighting the battle, but this should certainly not be the case with us.

Thanks  

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Sixteen (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), theomilli (04-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,675 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Forex trading is a complex business and can be very complicating if we don't have what it takes to handle the business properly, because of how difficult the business is that's why the percentage of traders losing in the market is far more higher than that of those winning. It takes consistent learning and practicing with determination in order for you to join the few winning in the business.

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to theomilli For This Useful Post:

sonibark (04-17-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

SeekN'Ride is on a distinguished road SeekN'Ride's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Hi all ,hope everyone is doing very well ,i was little busy with my offline work guys but yes me trying to workout in my recent single project which is turning the 400$ to 10K$ ,its not so easy i know but i have 3-4 backup accounts .Though in the last two weeks my project $400 turned to 1291$

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I got a recent payment from the instaforex

This post give hope to us who are learning to get profit in this business. I hope someday i will be able to trade like you brother.
      How do you trade brother? Can you share some trading tips for us here?

Thanks  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to SeekN'Ride for this useful post.

kashifrehman (04-17-2018), sonibark (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,930 Times in 3,480 Posts

absolutely not my brother, we should be thinking about giving up in the Forex trading market, for me in the market, it never cross my mind, its doesn't mean we will not be frustrated at some point, the market will definitely makes us to be frustrated, but we shouldn't because of this determine to give up, rather it should push us to acquiring more knowledge, we should understand, its all happening because of limited knowledge we have of the market, but if we keep learning all this will become history

Thanks  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

kashifrehman (04-17-2018), Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,631 Times in 1,958 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeekN'Ride View Post
      This post give hope to us who are learning to get profit in this business. I hope someday i will be able to trade like you brother.
      How do you trade brother? Can you share some trading tips for us here?
      If you stay in the market and keep learning along with your hard work then surely you will earn your share from this market. I always write that its easy to start earning with the learning of six months but to become pro one need to give at least two years to this market then he can act professionaly and can earn his share without any serious risk.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

Thanks  

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (04-17-2018), loveyo (04-17-2018), Neriah (04-17-2018), Oghale (04-17-2018), simisola (04-17-2018), Unregistered (2), whiteliontrader (04-17-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 260 of 399 FirstFirst ... 255 258 259 260 261 262 265 ... LastLast