• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 291 of 293 FirstFirst ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 LastLast
    Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 2930

Thread: $1k Trading Journal Challenge - Depending on Self Control

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,171 Times in 213 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Gold dropped almost $30 in some hours and i'm really surprised. normally this type of big movements happen when high impact news hit the market. in these days its not easy for us to properly predict any pair or commodity for trading. I think we need to stop trading in Gold and let the market set a strong trend. i'm not sure about this pair that it will go more down or start moving with bulls from this stage. I hope when we get our Bonuses of last month then the picture will clear and we trade in Gold.
      Since last few weeks it drop almost 55$-60$ due to USD getting much stronger since few weeks, Hopefully this week it may go more down and having much chances to go down below 1300$, its already hit $1300. We have seen some volatile market last week that it moves to 1305$ to 1325$. If it go more down then it may go 1250$ or less and on the other hand if it start to go up and hit 1340$ then it may go up more and it may hit 1360$ again, then it will be bullish trend must.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,427 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      MY TRADING ACCOUNTS RECENT STATUS

Remember my account ,actually i was waiting with patience to make a good entry and i ultimately got a nice one which helped me to come to the profit zone again and yes this time again the big lotsize play saved me .

Now my final equity amount is 919$

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Here also me not actually withdrawn the amount till now and trading which made my final amount 168$ ,so i finally doubled the best answer prize .
      That was some awesome trades you made, Kalex! Keep up the good work

I got cold sweat looking at the usdjpy trade. With 10 lot, it means if it goes 70 pips against you it will be stopped out, correct? But the reward is definitely worth it. You made 50% in just few hours of trade. It's risky but as you're patiently waiting for the best setup, meaning you only pick out quality setup only out of many. Can't wait to see you request for withdrawal - don't forget to update us on that. Hehe.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

fembizz (05-16-2018), Kalex (05-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

gayol7 is on a distinguished road gayol7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

normally, with a strong usd comes a decreasing gold value. when eurusd dropped today, gold followed suit. should anyone be interested in buying gold now, we need to watch out for usd to lose strenght. without that gold will not make a convincing push up.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1779.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,086 Times in 744 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      That was some awesome trades you made, Kalex! Keep up the good work

I got cold sweat looking at the usdjpy trade. With 10 lot, it means if it goes 70 pips against you it will be stopped out, correct? But the reward is definitely worth it. You made 50% in just few hours of trade. It's risky but as you're patiently waiting for the best setup, meaning you only pick out quality setup only out of many. Can't wait to see you request for withdrawal - don't forget to update us on that. Hehe.
      Taking risk can be quiet risky especially if the risk taking is not a calculated risk. Good decision you took brother to wait for a solid signal but the risk is a little bit on the high side. However, the end they say justifies the end but never forget bro, that it is well that ends well

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,840 Times in 1,683 Posts

Remember my account ,actually i was waiting with patience to make a good entry and i ultimately got a nice one which helped me to come to the profit zone again and yes this time again the big lotsize play saved me .

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post w
      I made some further profit in this account in the GU selling ,actually i was looking to sell the pair from yesterday late night and managed to fetch some profit after the retracement occured because overall sentiment of the pair is bearish .

Me also applied for a withdraw of $250 from the account ,my final equity was 1116$ and also me waiting for the re Bate amount to come .

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

I got cold sweat looking at the usdjpy trade. With 10 lot, it means if it goes 70 pips against you
      My way of trading style is like that bro you know ,i am very uncomfortable with the low lotsize,i experimented several times with low risk but actually i think my strategy is different and me happy with this .Already this year i made 6k$ profit by high lotsize trading .

8. The following 18 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-16-2018), Euroman18 (05-16-2018), kammraz (05-16-2018), mikehenley (05-16-2018), penuelophir (05-17-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-16-2018), Razvan III (05-16-2018), TITANS XRF (05-16-2018), Unregistered (9), ZAiminathi (05-16-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,427 Times in 586 Posts

I made some further profit in this account in the GU selling ,actually i was looking to sell the pair from yesterday late night and managed to fetch some profit after the retracement occured because overall sentiment of the pair is bearish .

Me also applied for a withdraw of $250 from the account ,my final equity was 1116$ and also me waiting for the re Bate amount to come .

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

My way of trading style is like that bro you know ,i am very uncomfortable with the low lotsize,i experimented several times with low risk but actually i think my strategy is different and me happy with this .Already this year i made 6k$ profit by high lotsize trading .
      Nah, I'm not judging. Trying to imagine if I'm the one who made the trade, I can't handle the pressure. From my past experience, I can't open a single position with big lot, it give me anxiety attack. Strangely, if i enter multiple position that will equal to that big lot, I'd be just fine. What worse, I don't have qualms if it goes against me and stopped me out of the trade. Weird but true. This is in the past though.

Nice withdrawal by the way. Keep it up, Kalex!
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-16-2018), Kalex (05-17-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-18-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,159 Times in 2,049 Posts

MY TRADING ACCOUNTS RECENT STATUS

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Here also me not actually withdrawn the amount till now and trading which made my final amount 168$ ,so i finally doubled the best answer prize .
      Nice profit brother, but this your lot size can make people to faint, 10lot really? Well I think sometimes the best way to trade is how comfortable we are with the market, you tried the smaller lot size where you will have to open more position and wait a long time for result, it doesn't work out well, now you are back to your natural way of trading, and things are getting better. Congrats again bro, hope to see more profit soon

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-18-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,774 Times in 2,077 Posts

Already this year i made 6k$ profit by high lotsize trading .
      Wow! I am very sure that you are doing greatly and with time you shall be able to make hundreds of thousands without much stress because by then you shall be able to have mastered all your moves and the market. I kind of like your courage and it inspires me too, keep it up!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

I'm Trader (05-18-2018), Kalex (05-18-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-18-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,840 Times in 1,683 Posts

Now i think i got the track again with my high lotsize trading as my trading account equity jumped to the 1500$ mark in total (In graph its showing some less as i applied for withdraw).So i am nearing the double amount now .I actually targeted the EURJPY but as the pair is risky ,i just avoided to hold it for more period .

So see in one position i reached almost the margin call but as i adopted my old trading style me back in the track .

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

My EURJPY ENTRY REASON

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Choi sifu (05-21-2018), dzin4aans (05-18-2018), kammraz (05-21-2018), mikehenley (05-18-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-18-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      879.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,704 Times in 740 Posts

EJ is also confusing me a lot EJ this week move is so tricky so far i can't see any nice setup on any larger time frame that's why i prefer to avoid this pair in this week but my prediction based on the technical analysis regarding EJ is bullish because if we see EJ on weekly and daily time frame we see that it touches the bottom of trend line channel so there is a chance of a bullish pull back from that point

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-18-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-18-2018), zahidmehmood (05-18-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 291 of 293 FirstFirst ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 LastLast