• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 266 269 270 271
    Results 2,701 to 2,706 of 2706

Thread: $1k Trading Journal Challenge - Depending on Self Control

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      869.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,175 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      If looking at your D1 chart, seller dominated the market for 4 days. Current price might test support at price 1.3711 and to take sell position, i will wait for candle below trendline that you have set. Because this analysis using D1 chart then should be more patient until Tuesday to make sure the trend direction movement on GBP/USD. We can not hurry to open positions if the analysis uses bigger time frame.
      if there will be not high impact news that will affect this pair, my price action following my analysis show that the bearish bias is strong and the pair may retrace to 1.409 level and then fall to the south to 1.3677 level or even further, I post below my simple analysis in this pair, and I hope everything will be fine for all traders who want to short this pair next week.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  27.0 KB

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

crown (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,875 Times in 1,562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Actually, when you are learning how to trade and there are good traders on a group then it is better you join them in order to learn better how to trade the forex market and personally I have come to see that when you learn from a professional trader it makes a lot of things easy for you because some of the losses would not have happened, I am speaking from experience!
      Brother this is a normal thing to do, we shouldn't wait too proud to learn from others, you know there is word that says to heads are better than one, too know when we study in group we will learn more faster and more seriously because we won't want to wait left behind in the market.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

crown (Yesterday), maxiipus (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,129 Times in 355 Posts

I cannot but laugh at our analysis right now, please forgive my sarcasm because that is how we made different projections about gu buying and at the end of the day the pair ended up coming down hard on us, so for me i don't believe anything here until i see price actually moving and i follow it accordingly.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), crown (Yesterday), maxiipus (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 232 Posts

I see here most of the trader give down signal on gbpusd. Thats mean it confirm that this pair will go down. Is there any fixed level available which i can target? Now i am interested to do sell in this pair after saw all of yours analysis. I want to get any tips regarding this things. If anyone can give me about entry and exit point of this pair then it can be good for me, not only me it can be good for every new trader who are still here.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), maxiipus (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x has a spectacular aura about bappy4x has a spectacular aura about bappy4x has a spectacular aura about bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,364 Times in 129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      I see here most of the trader give down signal on gbpusd. Thats mean it confirm that this pair will go down. Is there any fixed level available which i can target? Now i am interested to do sell in this pair after saw all of yours analysis. I want to get any tips regarding this things. If anyone can give me about entry and exit point of this pair then it can be good for me, not only me it can be good for every new trader who are still here.

Sure, You are on right way that GBPISD have a strong sell signal and within this week it can go more down and have much possible chance to hit 1.3780.
      From current price you can try for 100 pips if you want
      To get better analysis look here

Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

maxiipus (Today)

12. Forex Game
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1223.64 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,978 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Sure, You are on right way that GBPISD have a strong sell signal and within this week it can go more down and have much possible chance to hit 1.3780.
      From current price you can try for 100 pips if you want
      To get better analysis look here

good analysis there mate. hopefully this week we all earn good amount of profits.i think that we can start making some analysis in this forum to help other trader in their trade, but me personally i like to learn to analyze on my own because even i made a mistakes and suffer loss at least i know what i need to improve in my trade.

Reply to Thread
    Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 266 269 270 271