• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 164 of 176 FirstFirst ... 159 162 163 164 165 166 169 ... LastLast
    Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1754

Thread: $1k Trading Journal Challenge - Depending on Self Control

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      My $300 payout came ,very very grateful to instaforex and mt5 forum

Wow !! dear Kalex brother congrats to receive another withdrawal 300$ and hope you earn more from InstaForex broker and shear your valuable experience, strategy and proper analysis for us. And we also grateful to mt5 Forum and InstaForex broker because InstaForex broker and mt5 Forum give us best opportunity to learn about Forex and trade in Forex market. Best of luck. Thank you.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4226.47 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,877 Times in 1,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      In fact, i am surprised at the level at which the Kalex guy was just withdrawing money in the past 2 weeks, he has proven that he is going in this. But i hope this can be sustained, because it might be the market condition at that tie that is helping him out. If that is true, then he works with luck, and luck will not be there at all time. I think that i will watch him for a while more, so that i will know how good he is, so that i might learn few things from him too since i myself is still trying to learn in the market.
      Me actually posting the payouts to prove that how smoothly insta forex is paying it's members without delay and nothing more bro but actually recently I am working on my weakness and that gave me good results ,the above figures earnings are not new for me as already me in this field for 7-8 years .Next week I will highlight my points which gave me some good results that can be helpful for the newbies. Luck always support the brave

5. The following 13 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Don'tStop (02-15-2018), Honey Bee (02-15-2018), penuelophir (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (8)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,169 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
      That is what a trader gets when they can keep on making money from the market and when they have been able to give to the market the time they should give to it to learn, when the learning has been don't there is no limit to the money that can be made from the market. That is one certain thing about the market. Just have to learn and fully know the market.
      You are accurate in your point mate, when we give the market attention, there is a benefit that is going to come to us, as we trade in the business, there are things we need for success, you can learn and keep adding to your knowledge for success to happen, sometimes we are very interested in trading through the experience we have, the market has a way it rewards loyalty and dedication to hard work, laziness is the main theme of gamblers and as long as they continue with that mindset for this business, success will be impossible, that is what makes a great difference between successful traders and failing ones.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), penuelophir (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,505 Times in 759 Posts

Me actually posting the payouts to prove that how smoothly insta forex is paying it's members without delay and nothing more bro but actually recently I am working on my weakness and that gave me good results ,the above figures earnings are not new for me as already me in this field for 7-8 years .Next week I will highlight my points which gave me some good results that can be helpful for the newbies. Luck always support the brave
      wow, seven years is not a small experience bro, in fac if you are making more than this you deserve it my brother, and i will be looking out for your tips eon what gives you as good of a profit like this, i hope this will be useful for everyone in the forum, i will sending you a private message now about payco bro

9. The following 9 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Kalex (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (6)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,438 Times in 637 Posts

My $300 payout came ,very very grateful to instaforex and mt5 forum

Wow this is very huge and my first time of seeing such a payout amount from anyone in this forum. Congrats on your profits and am sure it's the best Valentine gift you are getting in this season of love. It's a good one indeed and I wish you more success in your trading.

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-15-2018), Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Kalex (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), penuelophir (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,600 Times in 638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Wow this is very huge and my first time of seeing such a payout amount from anyone in this forum. Congrats on your profits and am sure it's the best Valentine gift you are getting in this season of love. It's a good one indeed and I wish you more success in your trading.
      It is a big one truly, it is rare on this forum for traders to make such amount of money and withdrawal it successfully one a single try. But this is not the first time, i could remember in December or there about, Nikki withdrew more than $450 at once, i do not remember the actual figure. This is to show that we can withdraw any money we want with instaforex, all we need to do is to follow the proper rules they want us to follow. And we need to work more on how our trading system can be better for earning.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Kalex (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From all the testimonials of traders that are doing well, it is obviously clear we can make withdrawal through the bonus account and be confident that our money will show up in our account, a single withdrawal of $300, is cool, it means the forex trader is very profitable and also a professional, Kalex brother, we are waiting for you to give us the tips that is making you to have good results which are resulting in the withdrawals that you have herein showed us.

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Kalex (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,967 Times in 1,482 Posts

Next week I will highlight my points which gave me some good results that can be helpful for the newbies.
      Congratulations on your withdrawals and I wish you the more of it! Yes, I have waited for a while for you to tart telling us what is it that you are doing with your trading strategy that allows you to make consistent money of the market and I believe that we the newbies would learn from it and I am waiting for you next week to discuss about them. Keep moving forward!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Don'tStop (02-15-2018), Honey Bee (02-15-2018), Kalex (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,327 Times in 313 Posts

Yes insta forex is very popular in world wide and paying its members without any interference instantly we will received our money and take more benefits from this business. we will find our mistakes and removed it from our business then we will be in good profit and makes more money from forex.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Don'tStop (02-15-2018), Kalex (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,190 Times in 455 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      From all the testimonials of traders that are doing well, it is obviously clear we can make withdrawal through the bonus account and be confident that our money will show up in our account, a single withdrawal of $300, is cool, it means the forex trader is very profitable and also a professional, Kalex brother, we are waiting for you to give us the tips that is making you to have good results which are resulting in the withdrawals that you have herein showed us.
      I strongly believe that nothing is impossible to achieve when the necessary tactics and logic are put in place as against believing the general opinion of traders that are commonly found on the internet which do not have strong practical proof. I think he operates more than the bonus account and which could be a proceed from the non bonus account.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Kalex (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 164 of 176 FirstFirst ... 159 162 163 164 165 166 169 ... LastLast