• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 193 of 303 FirstFirst ... 188 191 192 193 194 195 198 ... LastLast
    Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3023

Thread: Kalex' trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,285 Times in 1,953 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Day before yesterday i opened the account and now 791$ profit .At last happy that with 10 Lotsize i could hit the target and it came in the EURUSD

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

My entry analysis

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

When i took the entry the bearish candle in the M15 timeframe was the first confirmation which was near the 1.2450 level but i didn't took sure entry here and waited for the pair to give the 2nd confirmation which occured at 1.2383 level ,then i took the sell entry where the pair broke the 200 ema .
      Wow its looks like huge profit. Why you take this type of high risk in your real account. Just imagine when you will get wrong entry point then what will be happen. I dont like to take this type of high risk, because already i get lot of time margin call with that. So that bro dont try to take this type of risk again and again.

Thanks  

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Batavia (03-11-2018), bidyut (03-11-2018), crown (03-10-2018), Kalex (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018), Unregistered (3)

3. FB
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      We don't know the account balance that Kalex is using to trade but I know it should be above $5000 if you look at his profile or avatar you would see that his present balance is showing a good sum of money and unlike many of us I do not believe he has ever margin called his account, there is usually a difference between what we see in the avatar of each member of this forum and their real account balance, I don't believe we should use a higher lot for trading, but your high accuracy trading is essential because it will determine your success at the end of the day.
      I hear some members talked about Kalex so much which means his actually a good trader withdrawing big profits from instaforex broker. It won't be bad if we can follow his analysis if he does so in this thread. For a trader to make such a huge profits repeatedly, it shows he has a good capital balance and have also build a profitable trading system that have good accuracy in making good winings from forex.

Thanks  

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to Ulthred for this useful post.

bidyut (03-11-2018), crown (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,085 Times in 1,739 Posts

I noticed one thing here in most cases you do not want to answer the questions directly and these questions are the one that will help some of us learn from you and I do not know why. Just take a look at the questions again and answer the right things because we are reading these thing and will want to learn from your trades.
      I feel i answered each and every points ,you please go through the question asked by AVIZ bro and see what i answered and if i skipped anything you please point our specifically ,me always ready to anser you people's questions .Best thing is we should skip arguements and learn from each other for which the forum is made .

See the questions and the answers again

1. did you ever get stop out with that huge lot size ? - Stopout ..the answer is no in this last 2-3 months in my real accounts because all are running well

2.btw your using RSI or what indicator in bot with what settings ? - Bot ? ......Are you crazy ,me not used that anytime in my life bro

3. also tell me what are your fav pairs that suits your trading style ? - I max time trade in usdjpy and last time eurusd ,me loves to trade in medium level volatility pair ,i will not go for gbpjpy or eurnzd of course.

so @ penuelophir now point out in which portion me answered indirectly and how to answer directly .

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Thanks for the great update on your journal Kalex. This is so unreal! but you have your proofs to prove us. Thanks for the screenshot of your trade history and now we can see how good you are in scalping. I wish I also have the gifts for scalping so I do this monthly.
      Nothing is impossible bro as you see my payment proof i produced ,me also wish that you can earn good amount of profit in a consistent manner every month .

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      Kalex has been one of the people that is motivating me and indeed many people that if we take forex trading seriously through money management and focus then we are going to make withdrawals like any other person, i see this personally as a challenge because this individual does not have two heads, if he can achieve this kind of performance then anyone of us can accomplish same, when i also remember that he does not trade on a full time basis because he has a day job, that alone blows my mind away, we should never place limitations on ourselves through greed and non acknowledgement of money management, we are not helping ourselves this way.
      yes bro we should take Forex business seriously and should try to trade in a smarter way ,its true that me not getting enough time to trade as having day job and for that i am not getting time to trade in day time ,only in US market i trade max times .

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

@Kalex bro: I always like to visit here to read your posts. You've made profit beyond my imagination. The good thing is that you've shown us the possibilities in the profession. You're trading with an exceptional strategy. I've tried to look at key points you've mentioned in your posts. First of all you're sticking with a strategy which really works for you, this is what we must need to master on our own trading system. In one of your recent post where you've mentioned about opening level of UJ pair. You've said that you've opened the sell order only after getting the signal, when the price came down below MA level. So here you've shown good patience. Sometimes we do trade because of over confidence, we try to open orders before getting clear confirmation. But here you're trading with discipline. We can learn a lot of good lessons if we try to interact with you. In recent post you've mentioned that with 10 lot size orders you can earn about $25 even you close orders at 1 pip profit. That is through re-bate system of InstaForex. You're not a good trader but also a very intelligent trader. I hope you'll continue to provide us with good updates and motivate us all the time. I wish a lot of success. Good luck bro.
      Haha actually if we go on trading with some specific plan we can make good profit its for sure which i realized in the last few months ,now me feeling much more comfortable with bigger lotsize then small lotsize frankly.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

There is no doubt that Kalex bro is an exceptional trader. He has already proved it through his trading. Yeah Kalex bro is a very busy person but despite of that he is very disciplined in his trades. We must try to learn from this journal and from the trading updates. Look at the post how good Kalex is in explaining things to others. Good traders always reply politely without showing any ego. I like to visit here everyday because Kalex bro is like our good motivator. Yeah if we try to follow Kalex bro then we can also do well in our trades. Everybody has equal strengths but only hard working people can utilise it for their own betterment. We must try to improve our own trading system and believe on our own abilities.
      You are always kind and polite enough to reply my Sweet Bro ,actually if i get time i always try to reply the questions ,actually one thing i can't make instantly and that is when i open trade i can't post the analysis atonce because me max time not infront of my laptop and handle the mobile more and in so busy schedule its not possible to post each and every analysis because sometime it happens that in a day some 10-15 trade orders may be opened.But yes slowly i will try to decrease that and also will show the analysis also for sure .

Thanks  

7. The following 15 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Aviz (03-11-2018), bidyut (03-11-2018), Blackmac (03-11-2018), Cookie (03-11-2018), crown (03-10-2018), Don'tStop (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Unregistered (4), Vikine (03-12-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,135 Times in 2,834 Posts

Wow, that is very interesting especially the lot size, I will not bother to ask about the account balance before you took this trade because it is something you usually keep as a secret which is okay by the way, your high lot trading comes with great accuracy and it is always giving you profitable trades, i believe in money management and the fact that you have the discipline of entering trade at the exact pin point position makes you different, one thing I will advise new traders is to build themselves and never copy what they are not certain about.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

Thanks  

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bidyut (03-11-2018), Cookie (03-11-2018), crown (03-10-2018), Don'tStop (03-11-2018), Kalex (03-10-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), loveyo (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,085 Times in 1,739 Posts

Another great journal to follow, I've been following this journal couple of days ago, and I am really amaze with the result of Sir Kalex, no doubt you are an exceptional trader. Indeed you have the discipline and the thinking that makes your profit. And since you have a day job also, its like you are just picking the money on the corner when you put your trade, lol, and for the big lot size, you really have the lion heart to take that, and I am sure that you have a risk plan and management with that.
      Very nyc to hear such compliment from you dear ,actually its true that when i trade with higher lotsize ,i stick with a plan ,if that didn't work i just close that be that in high loss also ,i don't wait of thinking to come back .

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Very risky trades you open with $10 lot size and also you will be patience for hitting the tp, very highly risky trades but you will earn a good profit on every opening trades market is with you when we will open trade with full watching the news and market trend then our risky trade will give us big profit keep it up nice profit you earn.
      yep Sis risk is life and life is risk so why we are hesitating to take risk ,me not thinking of taking such high risk and that i do when i get the confidence that what me doing is fine .

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Kalex is on a steroid now crazy momentum now
      It's always eye-popping to see the level of his profit and the guts he has to be able to take that trade by using a big lot.
      I don't know if this was asked by other members in this thread or not but that indicator at the bottom of your chart, is that RSI or some other indicator?
      Yep bro me now in a high running mode ,actually me using the simple RSI 14 indicator and the 200 EMA that's all ,its not new as everytime i mention that me not following any kind of complex systems or indicators combination ,i just try to understand the charts that's all.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

We don't know the account balance that Kalex is using to trade but I know it should be above $5000
      You are seeing that ,again once please you read my previous posts i gave all the details of my new projects and those are 500$ of two accounts and a $1000 account which i trade with $5 and $10 per pips lotsize .

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Why you take this type of high risk in your real account.
      Its suiting me bro so me trading with that and for that only me just keep on making new trading accounts so that the risk been divided ,frankly blindly one shouldn't take high risk in trading .

Thanks  

11. The following 12 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bidyut (03-11-2018), Blackmac (03-11-2018), Cookie (03-11-2018), crown (03-10-2018), Don'tStop (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), loveyo (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), Unregistered (3), Vikine (03-12-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,922 Times in 2,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
      I hear some members talked about Kalex so much which means his actually a good trader withdrawing big profits from instaforex broker. It won't be bad if we can follow his analysis if he does so in this thread. For a trader to make such a huge profits repeatedly, it shows he has a good capital balance and have also build a profitable trading system that have good accuracy in making good winings from forex.
      Dear Ulthred I think the more you learn the more you earn in Forex business because learn for earn in Forex business and it's true without learn Forex success and Forex earning very difficult. I think dear Kalex brother is very old member in this Forum and he has lot of good skills and good experience about Forex business. I think his hard work, proper analysis and discipline can bring success. So try to hard work, study, achieve proper knowledge, good experience, skills, keep discipline and properly follow all Forex rules before start real trading in Forex. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

Thanks  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

bidyut (03-11-2018), Cookie (03-11-2018), crown (03-10-2018), whiteliontrader (03-10-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,018 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Day before yesterday i opened the account and now 791$ profit .At last happy that with 10 Lotsize i could hit the target and it came in the EURUSD

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

My entry analysis

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

When i took the entry the bearish candle in the M15 timeframe was the first confirmation which was near the 1.2450 level but i didn't took sure entry here and waited for the pair to give the 2nd confirmation which occured at 1.2383 level ,then i took the sell entry where the pair broke the 200 ema .
      Sir, Till now i have learned one thing that never use high lot size trade in this business. But i see you used very big lot size trade. Is there any reason for this? I think you was got strong signal for using that one am i right? Sir how do you get strong signal? Do you made it by youself? If yes then how you do that? Will you help me to generate strong signal for making successful profit?

Thanks  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

bidyut (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,113 Times in 413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      Sir, Till now i have learned one thing that never use high lot size trade in this business. But i see you used very big lot size trade. Is there any reason for this? I think you was got strong signal for using that one am i right? Sir how do you get strong signal? Do you made it by youself? If yes then how you do that? Will you help me to generate strong signal for making successful profit?
      I think that using of high lot is not good for traders too, that is why we have to do all is necessary to do trading in the way that will fit us, and no cause us to do what we do not plan for. If traders have big money like $10,000, they can be looking for a way to use the high lot like 10 lot of instaforex standard account. But when traders have just $200, they should not use more than 0.2 lot of instaforex, that is the set rules for the traders that want to trade with moderate lot. Trading with too much lot will only cause traders to lose.

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Batavia (03-11-2018), bidyut (03-11-2018), whiteliontrader (03-10-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,127 Times in 272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Wow, that is very interesting especially the lot size, I will not bother to ask about the account balance before you took this trade because it is something you usually keep as a secret which is okay by the way, your high lot trading comes with great accuracy and it is always giving you profitable trades, i believe in money management and the fact that you have the discipline of entering trade at the exact pin point position makes you different, one thing I will advise new traders is to build themselves and never copy what they are not certain about.
      I think traders that really know what they are doing in the market are always used to taking huge risk in the market. That is what makes experience the best thing. Because when you are that experienced then nothing scares you. I have got to learn that he is trading with all real money from his bonus profitable account, so he is still on zero risk trading for me.

Thanks  

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Don'tStop for this useful post.

bidyut (03-11-2018), Blackmac (03-11-2018), Cookie (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-11-2018), Vikine (03-12-2018)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,146 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      It's a good thing if he can shield more light on how he takes his trades and what favorite indicators helps him with a correct signal setup. I am amazed about the level of good profits he have made in forex just this few months and its something that worths been celebrated. But am sure we can't just have it easy to see him spill up his system like that but would expect some traders words.

We all are in forex to make money and I think in this this trade it's a battle of the fitess. No body will help you win your own war when they have theirs to win. So everyone should buckle up and work hard to build their trading system.
      With my little experience about forex trading market, some times it is more hard for traders to try to tell you how they trade exactly and that is not because they don't want to say or something as such. But trading is complex and there is no fixed way and rules to trading. Therefore only you that has been able to understand your edge will know for sure what works for you and then how you can possibly handle your trades and the decisions you made.

Thanks  

22. The following 3 users say Thank You to Cookie for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-11-2018), Vikine (03-12-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 193 of 303 FirstFirst ... 188 191 192 193 194 195 198 ... LastLast