• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 196 of 399 FirstFirst ... 191 194 195 196 197 198 201 ... LastLast
    Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3986

Thread: Kalex's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,808 Times in 577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      When we trade with 10 dollar per pips for a pip we get 10 dollar profit and as me using the re- bate system for 1instalot we are getting 1.5 dollar that means 15 dollar .so total 25 dollar ,me mentioned before also .
      Yes actually that is very smart to use the ****** system as well as like this we get 1.5 times of the lot size. Even i do the same thing as well. Every dollar saved from the ****** is like making that much of profit so even i would advise everybody to use the instaforex ****** system as well to save half The value of the spread.

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

catfish007 (03-12-2018), Kalex (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 1,242 Posts

Getting re-bates for your trades is an extra source of bonus or income that we can take advantage of in the forex business, and I see that instaforex has a high rate and I consider this to be wonderful indeed, let us trade the bonus account with care so that we can use the profit that we earn to open a real account with the intention of earning good re-bates from the market like kalex is doing, this means that trading will be more interesting, although I don't know the disadvantages of this program if there is any, we should read the terms and conditions very well and understand what is expected of us.

Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), ola4real (03-12-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,827 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Each of us have their own market perceptions and it is only when we begin to master ourselves and the market using any trading tools that we can very well start understanding what we are doing. Personally, I am not against people when they make use of other people's trading styles but make sure that you fully understands how the user makes use of it and then you can develop it into the way that you wished to trade.
      many of us want to trade or get inspiration of some trader and want to trade like them but the fact all traders is different of each others and we just do what we are know basically of our experience.. even two trader have a same system but the result will different

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,295 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
      Yes actually that is very smart to use the ****** system as well as like this we get 1.5 times of the lot size. Even i do the same thing as well. Every dollar saved from the ****** is like making that much of profit so even i would advise everybody to use the instaforex ****** system as well to save half The value of the spread.
      I do not understand you on all your statements here, and many of the points/words that would have made me to understand what you express fully have being started, maybe they are not inline with the terms and condition of this forum. What i can now say is that; traders can do what they want to do with instaforex and the bonus funds that comes with it, all we have to do is to make sure that we are following their rules of the game. When you make profits, try to withdraw it. And if you are not making profits, try to learn more to be fitting for the task.

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ola4real (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,260 Posts

inspiration is a very nice because when you see some one that is sharing their earning experience with you by telling their money management style trading methodology risk to reward ratio and many other technical aspects which they learn from their live trading so it we always try to share good things with others regarding trading

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

ola4real (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), zahidmehmood (03-12-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,541 Times in 1,603 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Each of us have their own market perceptions and it is only when we begin to master ourselves and the market using any trading tools that we can very well start understanding what we are doing. Personally, I am not against people when they make use of other people's trading styles but make sure that you fully understands how the user makes use of it and then you can develop it into the way that you wished to trade.
      Right every trader have their own trading strategy and analysis according to their investment most of the trader will do short term trading with small capital, using small lots and makes daily profit when we will enter with long term trading then we will spend more time on every trade or select weekly or daily time frame for opening and closing trades.

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Cookie (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,663 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      inspiration is a very nice because when you see some one that is sharing their earning experience with you by telling their money management style trading methodology risk to reward ratio and many other technical aspects which they learn from their live trading so it we always try to share good things with others regarding trading
      It is good to have inspiration, but traders have to gather experience more than this. The inspiration might come to be good or not good, that is why traders have to always practice with what they want to achieve in the market. That is why i also said that the experience is the main thing which traders will need to make sure that they trade the market. And when traders have the good inspiration that has being trained and tested to be working nice, it will yield the experience that will always because traders to make good income from forex business.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,261 Times in 333 Posts

Hello Kalex I can see you placed a withdrawal some days ago. I think it was on real account and I supposed you should have gotten it, but it is taking time. Well,you are doing great for your self and I can see you are trading with all profits made, therefore more like trading risk free because you should should have gotten your capital out of your trading account.

Thanks  

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-12-2018), Kalex (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,129 Times in 8,472 Posts

As i told as per my plan i opened another $1k account today ,its the 4th account

Great!
      I see that you really take a good advantage of the bonus system, so for those who don't know about it what are the limitation of it? A short summary will do good

My recent payout request

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

[COLOR="Silver"]
      That is nice to see. Any WD is great as positive encouragement to other members and it also good for the trader himself

When we trade with 10 dollar per pips for a pip we get 10 dollar profit and as me using the re- bate system for 1instalot we are getting 1.5 dollar that means 15 dollar .so total 25 dollar ,me mentioned before also .
      Yes, the re bate system in InstaForex is great. It's available for everyone through a service that can be found in this forum or from any IB from your respective countries. I strongly recommend everyone in this forum to open a live account using IB service so they can get re bate.

Thanks  

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (03-29-2018), Beautiful Quynh (03-29-2018), bidyut (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-12-2018), Kalex (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Razvan III (03-29-2018), Scheduled Pips (03-29-2018), UberTrade (03-29-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,326 Times in 2,674 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Great!
      I see that you really take a good advantage of the bonus system, so for those who don't know about it what are the limitation of it? A short summary will do good

That is nice to see. Any WD is great as positive encouragement to other members and it also good for the trader himself

Yes, the re bate system in InstaForex is great. It's available for everyone through a service that can be found in this forum or from any IB from your respective countries. I strongly recommend everyone in this forum to open a live account using IB service so they can get re bate.
      yes bro ,bonus system is great thing ,actually instaed of depositing money in the same account ,me seggregating those in several accounts because like that way i can get bonus and also decrease the risk ,here i saw that in instaforex bonus account the amount is not deducted till the account becomes nil and another benefit is that if you can trade in positive or negative result with 3x lotsize of the bonus amount ,you can get that bonus .Suppose me trading with 400$ equity and getting 30% of it that is 120$ so total 520$ me starting ,now if i can trade 360 lotsize i can withdraw the 120$ extra.

Thanks  

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 196 of 399 FirstFirst ... 191 194 195 196 197 198 201 ... LastLast