• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 197 of 399 FirstFirst ... 192 195 196 197 198 199 202 ... LastLast
    Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3986

Thread: Kalex's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,181 Times in 3,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      When we trade with 10 dollar per pips for a pip we get 10 dollar profit and as me using the re- bate system for 1instalot we are getting 1.5 dollar that means 15 dollar .so total 25 dollar ,me mentioned before also .
      It is good that you have r3bat3 system. Well, is that any chance to get r3bat3 from bonus account or do we need to open another real account and register under an IB?. Anyway, I like to visit your thread and learn something from the way you make money. I also have seen that you have withdrew $820 which is big amount to me. Congratulations!

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

My recent payout request

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

[COLOR="Silver"]
      Wow! Another big withdrawal from your real account. You said you have 4 accounts and my question, is that all of your accounts are still alive?. You have a nice capital and this is a good chance for you to make big profits. Congratulations again mate.!

Thanks  

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), crown (03-12-2018), harbir (03-12-2018), Kalex (03-12-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1), Vikine (03-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,151 Times in 293 Posts

yes bro ,bonus system is great thing ,actually instaed of depositing money in the same account ,me seggregating those in several accounts because like that way i can get bonus and also decrease the risk ,here i saw that in instaforex bonus account the amount is not deducted till the account becomes nil and another benefit is that if you can trade in positive or negative result with 3x lotsize of the bonus amount ,you can get that bonus .Suppose me trading with 400$ equity and getting 30% of it that is 120$ so total 520$ me starting ,now if i can trade 360 lotsize i can withdraw the 120$ extra.
      Hold on? You made all this money from the bonus system?

Do you usually take such risk on the bonus account as well? Because I know of some members that got into trouble because they did took too much risk and got blocked. I am so much surprised and this is more like a great motivation for me to actually be serious with the bonus now.

Thanks  

4. The following 11 users say Thank You to Cookie for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-13-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), crown (03-12-2018), Don'tStop (03-13-2018), Kalex (03-12-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2), Vikine (03-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,369 Times in 559 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      bro i think you are getting Mr Ola wrong, he his not talking about the amount of pips we make in the market, but the use of big lot size in the market and how it can lead to huge loss, we need to know that its not the lot size we use that majorly bring a trade to loose but our strategy and sometimes wrong trades, but what using of smaller lot size can do is making sure whenever we loose our loss will be minimize
      Sir till now where i have discussed about this everyone told me here lot size is most important. I should always use small lot size on my every trade. I don't know what is the main reason of using that. Its true with smaller lot size we will never minimize our losses until having good strategy. But i understood with small lot size we can do this business for long time.

Thanks  

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-13-2018), Don'tStop (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,324 Times in 2,674 Posts

You said you have 4 accounts and my question, is that all of your accounts are still alive?
      Answer already given before ,me also mentioned that in which account me having what amount ,all are in healthy condition till date .

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Hold on? You made all this money from the bonus system?

Do you usually take such risk on the bonus account as well? Because I know of some members that got into trouble because they did took too much risk and got blocked. I am so much surprised and this is more like a great motivation for me to actually be serious with the bonus now.
      The answer is somewhat yes but yes in max cases my approach was quite different for which i have to lose good amount of bonus .I changed my trading plan and style and tried to bring the faith in my trading style.The seed amount 400$ real came from my bonus only from which till now i made satsisfied amount in 2-3 months .

Frankly i only used one bonus account in my 6-7 years in mt5 forum ,it may surprise max members but that is true and i never get blocked from the instaforex ,me having one thread also in this bonus amount .If you can follow the rules no one will block you ,people are responsible for their own fault frankly .

Thanks  

8. The following 18 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-13-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-13-2018), Don'tStop (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (7), Vikine (03-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,808 Times in 577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      I do not understand you on all your statements here, and many of the points/words that would have made me to understand what you express fully have being started, maybe they are not inline with the terms and condition of this forum. What i can now say is that; traders can do what they want to do with instaforex and the bonus funds that comes with it, all we have to do is to make sure that we are following their rules of the game. When you make profits, try to withdraw it. And if you are not making profits, try to learn more to be fitting for the task.
      Yea i am sorry for the confusion... I I didn't know that the word re-bate is not allowed to use so just replace those stars with re-bate and it will make you to understand my statements better.

Thanks  

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,943 Posts

It is good to see that you are writing about your trading experience and sharing your trading analysis. you write about your risk of 50% pips which is confusing one you may elaborate it further. If you it clear that how you will do it then all will understand better, i will be waiting for the candle stick patterns. Its not easy to find such patterns its tough and most of trader do not go with these because it require full time monitoring which is not a choice of every trader.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

Thanks  

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), harbir (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,268 Times in 1,664 Posts

Wow, the condition for the withdrawal of the 30% bonus is so high, if I am to go for something like that, I will never assume that I can meet up with the requirements, instead I will try and ensue that I grow my account and make more profit, although I am scared of opening a real account and receiving a deposit bonus knowing that I already have a bonus for posts account, I am a little skeptical about this, I don't want to have any challenge Whatsoever with our darling instaforex, as for the r&bates, I think it is one of the best I have seen so far, although I am not so familiar with the different forex brokers that offer this services.

Thanks  

14. The following 11 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-13-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), harbir (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1), Vikine (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,261 Times in 333 Posts

Answer already given before ,me also mentioned that in which account me having what amount ,all are in healthy condition till date .

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

The answer is somewhat yes but yes in max cases my approach was quite different for which i have to lose good amount of bonus .I changed my trading plan and style and tried to bring the faith in my trading style.The seed amount 400$ real came from my bonus only from which till now i made satsisfied amount in 2-3 months .

Frankly i only used one bonus account in my 6-7 years in mt5 forum ,it may surprise max members but that is true and i never get blocked from the instaforex ,me having one thread also in this bonus amount .If you can follow the rules no one will block you ,people are responsible for their own fault frankly .
      Good to hear this from you. You have been with the broker for long then. I have not had issues with them but have not been so long with them. I am keeping to the rules as I have read and I am sure that I will keep on being successful. Though my aim is to learn and have good trading skills and knowledge of trading. I don't intend to trade and make so much money, I have my own money I would love to invest.

Thanks  

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-13-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-13-2018), Don'tStop (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,188 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      Sir till now where i have discussed about this everyone told me here lot size is most important. I should always use small lot size on my every trade. I don't know what is the main reason of using that. Its true with smaller lot size we will never minimize our losses until having good strategy. But i understood with small lot size we can do this business for long time.
      Generally i have come to the realization that in the Forex business, Nothing can be pointed out as the most important aspect of this business, Lot size, leverage, Money management, Pair to trade, Strategy and Time-frame use and many other aspects of the Forex business are all important and all traders must pay a good attention and focus to it.

Thanks  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018)

19. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,647 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Generally i have come to the realization that in the Forex business, Nothing can be pointed out as the most important aspect of this business, Lot size, leverage, Money management, Pair to trade, Strategy and Time-frame use and many other aspects of the Forex business are all important and all traders must pay a good attention and focus to it.
      trading system and money management is very important, It is necessary that newbie traders should have the desire to learn forex trade, there is no possible way to do forex when you don't have the desire to learn and practice this business, for anybody to gain knowledge and understanding about forex trade then he/she most be ready to have that desire to learn forex trade. Learning is 100% necessary cause it will be impossible to be successful in trading forex without learning and developing knowledge we must desire to learn and thirst for a good knowledge this is necessary because it's the only source for a successful trading.

Thanks  

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

GhostMode (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 197 of 399 FirstFirst ... 192 195 196 197 198 199 202 ... LastLast