• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 199 of 399 FirstFirst ... 194 197 198 199 200 201 204 ... LastLast
    Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3986

Thread: Kalex's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,324 Times in 2,674 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      You're one of the most dedicated person in our mt5 forum. It is rare to find people like you who are so committed in fulfilling their goals. I'm very much impressed with your progress. Its nice to see that you're regularly making good profit from your trading accounts. I hope in this new account too you'll able to make a lot of good profit. I think the latest withdrawal is from this account. You can also called all of your account with specific names. Or you can give numbers like my 1st account, 2nd account 3rd account and so on. When you post any payment proof you can mention that this is my 4th account from where I'm withdrawing this much amount. You've said that your seed amount was only $400 and from that amount you've able to make 4 accounts. This is really great Kalex bro. Just keep your good work. Good luck.

Congratulations! This is a huge withdrawal amount kalex bro. I think you've already crossed 3k profit so far. Now I think your monthly target has increased with the number of accounts. I'm really happy to see your big withdrawals, it gives me some types of inspiration and filled my mind with positive energy. I hope in future too you'll able to withdraw a lot of good profit from your trading accounts. Just enjoy your day.
      Me giving that numbers actually ,already i mentioned before bro that in which number me having what amount .Though till now my withdrawals not came and for that me haulting the trades in those accounts .Yes my seed amount from $400 its true and i made 4k$ that is also true .Today me revealing the real bonus amount and that is only 320$ from which i made that 400$ profit and from that now me in this present position.

Thanks  

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), Ch Zeeshan (03-14-2018), Cookie (03-13-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (5), zeeshaa (03-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,151 Times in 293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Me giving that numbers actually ,already i mentioned before bro that in which number me having what amount .Though till now my withdrawals not came and for that me haulting the trades in those accounts .Yes my seed amount from $400 its true and i made 4k$ that is also true .Today me revealing the real bonus amount and that is only 320$ from which i made that 400$ profit and from that now me in this present position.
      That is great, you have not much bonus amount and you have made a lot with it already, that is a good thing. I was going to also ask what is taking your withdrawal long time to get in. I am sure they will pay you soon. Well, I just have only thing about your risk and taking it that way, will it help you achieve your long term goal?

Thanks  

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Cookie for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), zeeshaa (03-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,659 Times in 1,093 Posts

Now that is more like what it is supposed to be, our brother kalex is now more transparent about his account balance and trades, I guess that for those in doubt about his methods will be more enlightened now, I was just thinking about your trading style today and I was telling myself that forex is about patience and having a strong mind to withstand anything, the lot size may look daring to many members including myself, but you have personally been able to carve out a niche for yourself, this is what matters, that irrespective of what people my think or say about your strategy, you remain resolute because you understand exactly the level and what you want from the market, which is a plus.

Thanks  

6. The following 17 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), Ch Zeeshan (03-14-2018), Cookie (03-14-2018), ehizmac (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), mikehenley (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (5)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's an opportunity to stumble on your journal and its good to see the level of withdrawals you do make from this business. With proofs of trading and withdrawals we all can see its indeed a possibility to make much more in forex. Having you as a mentor won't be a bad idea, LOL. Congrats from my end and keep up your success rate.

Thanks  

8. The following 9 users say Thank You to Ulthred for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), ehizmac (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,546 Times in 7,064 Posts

wow amazing ... you really are a good trader that every one is searching for.. and want to learn from you.. I hope some day you will reveal your real secrets with others.. or atleast you can make a PAMM account or allow users to copy your trades one day..

Thanks  

10. The following 12 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (8), zeeshaa (03-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      293.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Wow, the condition for the withdrawal of the 30% bonus is so high, if I am to go for something like that, I will never assume that I can meet up with the requirements, instead I will try and ensue that I grow my account and make more profit, although I am scared of opening a real account and receiving a deposit bonus knowing that I already have a bonus for posts account, I am a little skeptical about this, I don't want to have any challenge Whatsoever with our darling instaforex, as for the r&bates, I think it is one of the best I have seen so far, although I am not so familiar with the different forex brokers that offer this services.
      There is no free thing, I bet it will be good for traders that has the knowledge and good trading skills, they are the ones that will benefit from it actually because if you can make consistent profits then there is no need to actually start thinking about meeting up with the requirements. It is more about the trader who is making use of it to be patient and trade with discipline.

Thanks  

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to Blackmac for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), Cookie (03-14-2018), ehizmac (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,268 Times in 1,664 Posts

PAMM will be better for the kind results that Kalex has gotten so far he has gotten a good followership even from this journal, the forex trading business is very good for us to earn extra money from our profitability. Some people use their bonus account for copy system, maybe this is what Kalex should use because it will be easier, we can also devise other things like the r*bate which I have now gotten to know that instaforex has the best. I want to believe that Kalex has a lot of things to offer because many people have found some sort of inspiration from his earnings.

Thanks  

14. The following 9 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), Cookie (03-14-2018), ehizmac (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,647 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac View Post
      There is no free thing, I bet it will be good for traders that has the knowledge and good trading skills, they are the ones that will benefit from it actually because if you can make consistent profits then there is no need to actually start thinking about meeting up with the requirements. It is more about the trader who is making use of it to be patient and trade with discipline.

it is true that the desire to learn and thirst for knowledge makes all the difference, honestly when I started forex trade at first I don't have the desire to learn forex trade what my desire was to trade and make money in my trade, and I though it could be possible to happen then, for any trader to have a good trading ability then there most be a desire to learn forex. learn is the key to success because before one can succeed in this business he or she must understand how to trade and have the right knowledge and skills of trading in the market we cannot survive in trading forex if we don't develop a good knowledge and skills before trading.

Thanks  

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), Cookie (03-14-2018), ehizmac (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,647 Times in 769 Posts

I think I like the comment coming our from this journal but first of all we should understand that forex trading is all about preparation and understanding your money management policy as well as your trading system, I think behind this success there has been a lot of preparation before coming out in the public, so we should understand that if one is discipline and focus and think of forex longterm we are bound to achieve any kind of results we desire.

Thanks  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,301 Times in 1,049 Posts

For dreams like this to come true you need a good trading system, strategy and knowledge also you must be a patience forex trader cause without patience you won't be able to trade and make money or earn 1k in this market you must be self discipline before you can achieve such target.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Thanks  

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 199 of 399 FirstFirst ... 194 197 198 199 200 201 204 ... LastLast