• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 200 of 336 FirstFirst ... 195 198 199 200 201 202 205 ... LastLast
    Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3355

Thread: Kalex' trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my understanding of Forex Trading Business knowledge and skills are must for success. if you have these two important but basic things then there is nothing impossible for you. $1K profit from this business in a year is not a big deal my friend. you may think that I'm newbie and how I can say this thing? Actually I'm saying this on the basis of my knowledge about this business. I read several posts in different trading journals and then i got this result.
      I'm trying my best to learn more and more about this business at daily basis so i can successfully start my career and then become a professional trader in some years.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to Ch Zeeshan for this useful post.

Kalex (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Unregistered (6), zeeshaa (03-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      we have money management for calcullate lot size. Such thing mostly happened to traders who do not want to evaluate their trading performance and keep repeating the same old mistakes all over again. Of course when we ask about this, mostly they will answer that they have tired doing the same mistakes. But the truth they still do not realize that they do not have the discipline and will to find and accept their mistakes. Try to be a low profile person, realize our weakness, and accept the loss. Then when we finally able to maintain our psychology clear with positivity, then we can easily learn things.
      thank you for this answer,
      you are using money management for your account so can i see your money management style ?

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

Kalex (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,169 Times in 3,354 Posts

@ehizmac, preparation is more important in the forex market, and it's not wise. To trade when we are emotionally down in the forex trading market which is what I did yesterday, i open some few positions early yesterday which eventually result in profit and I have already checked if there is news release and I thought within me that I could still make some profit before the news was released . And after that hearing from one of my friend that his parents was kidnapped. I was totally weak. And totally forget that about the news and I had to face some loss.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Kalex (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (03-14-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,069 Times in 2,910 Posts

Such thing mostly happened to traders who do not want to evaluate their trading performance and keep repeating the same old mistakes all over again.
      I used to be among the traders who will always desires change but will fail to change what is making them to always get the same results! Whenever you keep on doing the same things over and over again then you shall be getting the same results whether you like it or not, this is applied more especially when you are using the wrong money management.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Kalex (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,535 Times in 2,913 Posts

To trade when you are emotionally down is to risk losing every thing you have been able to gather over the course of time, we get these experiences most of the time, we feel that whatever we have probably lost that is making the emotions to come needs to be recovered by all means and in doing that we make matters much more worse than before. If we are able to achieve discipline and become content with little profit we earn, this challenge will hardly come up, we are the architect of whatever we go through in the forex business either good or bad, no one else is responsible for us.

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bigani (03-14-2018), Kalex (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,573 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      To trade when you are emotionally down is to risk losing every thing you have been able to gather over the course of time, we get these experiences most of the time, we feel that whatever we have probably lost that is making the emotions to come needs to be recovered by all means and in doing that we make matters much more worse than before. If we are able to achieve discipline and become content with little profit we earn, this challenge will hardly come up, we are the architect of whatever we go through in the forex business either good or bad, no one else is responsible for us.
      Learning to control your emotions is a full course on its own in this market,just like we are working hard to develop a good trading system we must also work hard also to manage our own emotions,because if we do not we will still end up losing everything we have invested in this market,trading has different departments if i may say so,and we must have knowledge of all.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

harbir (03-14-2018), Kalex (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,151 Times in 293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      Learning to control your emotions is a full course on its own in this market,just like we are working hard to develop a good trading system we must also work hard also to manage our own emotions,because if we do not we will still end up losing everything we have invested in this market,trading has different departments if i may say so,and we must have knowledge of all.
      That is apparently about being disciplined, if traders can get the quality it takes to be discipline when trading, emotional control will not really be much of a problem to the trader. As little as it may seem, lack of it might cripple the way traders approach the market. Because emotions most of the times makes traders to take on trades which is not there on the chart.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Cookie for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), Kalex (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,219 Times in 2,270 Posts

Now me having 4 payout request from 4 trading accounts and they are as follows :- from Ist account me having 150,from 2nd account 192,from 3rd 1070 and 4th is 384.so I am waiting for the payments so no trade till that ,from those two payments me made on Sunday.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-14-2018), harbir (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), penuelophir (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex market I think million dollars will earned by doing this business. cause this market is most profitable market in this world so we be here to take a part of this business. When we see others traders withdraw huge profit in this business then we get confident that someday we can also trade like that and thats why we spent long time to learn this business for good deal. In this business profit making is most easy part I think like if we follow good and simple trading plan and good mentality to trade only with it then we can always make good profit in trading market I think. Sometime our emotions does not been control to make a mistakes in market cause that we are human we never control our mind and we never control our emotion so I think trader if make a good plan and follow this plan strictly then success in trading market will come very shortly.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

harbir (03-14-2018), Kalex (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

19. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,778 Times in 549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazol76 View Post
      In Forex market I think million dollars will earned by doing this business. cause this market is most profitable market in this world so we be here to take a part of this business. When we see others traders withdraw huge profit in this business then we get confident that someday we can also trade like that and thats why we spent long time to learn this business for good deal. In this business profit making is most easy part I think like if we follow good and simple trading plan and good mentality to trade only with it then we can always make good profit in trading market I think. Sometime our emotions does not been control to make a mistakes in market cause that we are human we never control our mind and we never control our emotion so I think trader if make a good plan and follow this plan strictly then success in trading market will come very shortly.
      Yes this is true that we can earn even million dollars by doing this business but we do not know in how much time and it also depends on the investment that we are making. We if we are making lesser investment then we can make lesser profits but if we are making higher investment then the chances or getting higher profits also increases with that too.

21. The following 6 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

Kalex (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 200 of 336 FirstFirst ... 195 198 199 200 201 202 205 ... LastLast